Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:54:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy?  (Read 26601 times)
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:48:25 PM

Generally speaking there is no best altcoin to buy, but to be on the safe side I think Ethereum is cool, this is just my opinion. There are other awesome altcoins like XLM, EOS, ICON, ENJIN, LALA etc which you can look into with great developmental progress so far. It's up to you to do your due diligence before investing.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:06:34 PM

There are a lot of promising altcoins in the crypto market that are not yet popular but could give you higher returns when they gain more ground, but you have to be willing to research well. And if you don't have much time to research then you can go for easy option of investing in coins within the top 100 ranking on the coinmarketcap.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:59:11 PM

no one knows you need to do your homework and be more responsible for your choices the altcoin market is crowded now and you need to believe well to keep holding alts
trashman43

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:03:12 PM

The recent condition of the crypto market makes ethereum the best coin to buy and invest in with the assurance of making a good profit before this year comes to the end. But XLM also as a good potential of becoming a profitable coin before the year ends.

Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:10:16 PM

Personally, I think that the best coin is Ethereum. Since it is tied to a large number of ICO projects. And this coin has great prospects in the future. And you can safely invest in this coin. And after a certain time, this coin will make a big profit.
Ethereum looks very competitive in this difficult time for the cryptocurrency market. I bought Ethereum for 130 dollars and will continue to invest.
I agree this price is very small , and you can imagine that in 2-3 years the price will be over $ 1000 , and this is an accurate forecast, since the coin is very often used by the crypto community

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
jhon15

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:15:02 PM

The recent condition of the crypto market makes ethereum the best coin to buy and invest in with the assurance of making a good profit before this year comes to the end. But XLM also as a good potential of becoming a profitable coin before the year ends.
Altcoin that is good for buying also depends on individual tastes, sometimes someone has different tastes but they certainly choose what can be profitable.
but if I'm alone, I'd better choose Ethereum because he's Altcoin that has great potential and I'm sure he will grow and increase higher, and even though we have to wait patiently for his movements.

Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:14:44 AM

I am starting using POS, staking NEO, ONT, QTUM, and PIVX. So now my HODLings are making me dividends. My only regret is not doing this sooner.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:25:27 AM

Of course ETH is the best altcoin so you can buy and hold. But besides that there are many other good choices and you can find out. Just look at the top 30 altcoin in coinmarket, all of them are the best altcoin

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:03:25 AM

there are a lot of altcoins to buy like ETH, Waves, XRP, DOGE, NXT, LTC and many more
but I suggest you to buy Ethereum, I see ethereum is great altcoins.
many have opinions like you because they think that the best altcoin at the moment is ETH and for that reason many investors still believe in ETH and the great expectations that these investors want
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:34:04 AM

there are a lot of altcoins to buy like ETH, Waves, XRP, DOGE, NXT, LTC and many more
but I suggest you to buy Ethereum, I see ethereum is great altcoins.
many have opinions like you because they think that the best altcoin at the moment is ETH and for that reason many investors still believe in ETH and the great expectations that these investors want
Ethereum is still the best coin to buy from other Altcoins, even though at the moment the increase is slowing down but I am sure that in the coming months Ethereum will slowly increase and move from the previous price.
Ethereum is currently still the leader of Altcoin and others will only be able to compete but in the end it will not replace its position and therefore Investors still believe and use it.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Jimitieu

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:46:22 AM

There are many good altcoin in this market for you to buy and hold. But I think you only need to choose 3-5 best altcoin to be able to get more profit. ETH, NEO, LTC is the best altcoin 3 you should invest

topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:55:32 AM

Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?
Maybe 20 top coins at coinmarketcap can be an option. in 2018, I think all the coins have reached the lowest point and the same has a good chance for the current year
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:59:19 AM

Of course ETH is the best altcoin so you can buy and hold. But besides that there are many other good choices and you can find out. Just look at the top 30 altcoin in coinmarket, all of them are the best altcoin
Yes, I do agree on your opinion. This is the best opportunity to buy ETH at the cheapest price. Holding ETH for several years will help you to make a great amount of profit.
Jahn46

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:00:12 AM

I like monero, the price has dropped recently and monero has good privacy which is a bonus that other coins don't have
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:15:10 AM

The market has many good well altcoin But I'll tell you not to invest in all the altcoin. After considering the past market history of altcoin, you will invest. Because not all altcoin is a good investment. So I think to search for altcoins and then invest in the best altcoin from there. You can be very beneficial in this. I can recommend you some altcoin. Such as Lite coin, ETH, Dogecoin, ZRX coin etc. I feel strongly that if you invest in these altcoins you can earn a lot of profits.

Thank you

Sumal4

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:28:29 AM

Stellar could be a good investment, its had some great partnerships recently and could see good growth
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:26:56 AM

Stellar could be a good investment, its had some great partnerships recently and could see good growth

yes Stellar good coins and if he can still profit it is not wrong if you choose him.
but in my opinion you have to choose coins that are really good and potentially if you believe in your choice it doesn't matter, but maybe Ethereum is a good suggestion because it's a great coin.
but people's tastes are different so many people have different goals and choices.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 11:35:05 AM

Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

The best crypto which you can think of holding is Bitcoin. Holding Bitcoin feels like holding something reliable. But is it as far my opinion and views.
As you have said that you wanted to know that which Altcoins should we hold in order to get profit, so let me make you clear that it completely depends upon yourself.
Let me give you an example, suppose you want to gain a huge amount of profit in a shorter period of time, then invest in the coins whose prices are more volatile. This may led to self-destruction too, as the prices will be highly fluctuating. So you may occur loss.
But let's say, if you want to gain slow profit, then just invest your money in more stable Altcoins. There is less risk in this type of investment.

Atleast according to me, the best Altcoins to invest will be Eth, LTC, and Ripple.
Hope this helps you.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:44:05 AM

Altcoin that is good to buy depends on everyone's taste, because people's tastes are different.
in my taste, the good and potentially great Altcoin that I choose is Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, and other coins that have great power, so they will be strong to survive and increase their value.
if the market improves, Altcoin will potentially be profitable.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:56:03 AM

maybe you can see in the top 10 altcoins there are clearly coins that are commonly used by people and can bring a fairly large profit and also now the coin price is experiencing a good increase I also use neo, I feel comfortable with the working system which I also find interesting.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: