Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:46:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy?  (Read 26599 times)
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:43:58 PM

Personally, I really like coins with low capitalization and extremely high risk levels. By reducing the risks you can try to invest in a few guided by technical analysis.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:05:07 PM

You can buy ETH. I think is will be the most profitable investment in 2019. The price of eth is very low now. I think it will give good profit very soon.
maybe because ETH is the best investment for the long term so if we buy it now it is most likely that next year we will get big profits and even though it is only a possibility but if we see the potential that ETH has then it looks certain.
Peruvyn

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 08:47:59 PM

I think it will be better to do research about many coins and decide which of it to invest in because we may not have same perspective when it comes to investing in crypto and also if your investment is the result of your judgment, then it will be easy for you to take responsibility for the result of the investment

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 09:55:15 PM

For the past weeks now, TTC has been performing very well on the graph. It has been rising since and has never gone down. I think if you have money for investment, you can give it a try.

Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:15:31 PM

For the past weeks now, TTC has been performing very well on the graph. It has been rising since and has never gone down. I think if you have money for investment, you can give it a try.
Its good am not the only one who has seen the massive  rise of the TTC coin. They just launched their mainnet today. The team is doing everything possible to make the project a success

Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:48:51 PM

There are many alts with great potential to raise when bull run will come.

If you look for a mature altcoin,  I would recommend you Ethereum. It continues to develop progressively and most of ICOs are still based on Eth platform.  If you want to try something new, then you might want to have a look to MYO, the tokens of Mycro Jobs project, which is just great. (Details in my signature)
If you suggest ethereum, of course I strongly agree. Karene in my opinion ethereum is one of the altcoins that is still very good and has the potential to increase the price for the future.
Yes etherium was the best for us to buy if we want the best altcoins.
Ill know they are many different altcoins that we can choose in the market just like the top 10 in CMC. But as you said we recommend etherium.

abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:01:06 PM

Time and experience  has proven that there is nothing like best altcoin to buy and hold. Just do some research, get some altcoins with good potential on your portfolio, especially when they dip, then pray the price spikes with time.  To be on the safe side, some of  the top ten altcoins on CMC should be after due diligence. There are many coins with great potentials.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:15:13 PM

Time and experience  has proven that there is nothing like best altcoin to buy and hold. Just do some research, get some altcoins with good potential on your portfolio, especially when they dip, then pray the price spikes with time.  To be on the safe side, some of  the top ten altcoins on CMC should be after due diligence. There are many coins with great potentials.
The best Altcoin will not guarantee you can get profits quickly, because it all depends on market movements, but the best Altcoin certainly has great potential so that it will be strong and will provide big profits when the market rises.
to be more sure you have to research each Altcoin of your choice so you can be more confident.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
ChrisTaylor

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:14:35 AM

It is a question that has as many answers as there are people answering it.  For now probably Bitcoin (It is rising and I am afraid all Alts will rise later). In the future, no one can say for sure. Thus it is hard to speculate on it. However, the key is to look for a coin with a solid team bringing features that have the most appeal to the masses. Not only the features must be great but also the design and ease of use.

Mass adoption won’t happen until the products are as slick as the current centralized ones. 

But for the sake of the answer here is my list of projects that have the best future as of today:

QuakChain
Raven
Stellar
Historia.network
DGB
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:23:15 AM

Ethereum is the best choice to buy, I think this is the right choice, as the best altcoin, ethereum has good potential to be made an investment in the future

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:08:41 AM

In my own opinion, I think the best coin you can buy right now is ethereum because it has a lot of potential in it.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:54:18 AM

I always make coinmarketcap as a guide, and buy coins that are rising like TTC Protocol,  Waltonchain Waltonchain , IOST and more is a good and profitable thing.
Nowherman

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:43:59 AM

In my opinion, one of the most promising tokens in 2019 is DataBloc. This project combines many positive features, such as a professional team, a well-thought-out development strategy, as well as the chosen niche and the proposed product with little or no competition, which will allow it to quickly take a leading position in the data security industry.

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 11:40:48 AM

Now, because of the market situation, I choose Ethereum to invest first. Because I think the market is now beginning to rise. And I think that this rise will increase Bitcoin and Ethereum prices first. So now I think investing in Ethereum is a more profitable way
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 12:37:49 PM

No one can say that an altcoin will bring you what you want but you can choose some of top 50 coin from coinmarketcap, and anyway invest only money that afford to lose.
Svarora
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 12:58:36 PM

I think neo and zcash are best option to buy. These two coin are product oriented and can give good return in future. Moreover they are cheaper right now and by year end can give good return. Also anon tweat also give extra edge to zcash in term of long term adaptibility

chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 01:07:26 PM

I believe at this time BTC is the best coin for the investment because at the current period BTC is very low and if you invest in it now then you will get huge profits.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 01:10:01 PM

I believe that Ethereum is the longest and most trusted coin. As for me, the most profitable coin in terms of long-term investments.

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:43:32 PM

I also invest in TTC and hope to continue to rise, the best thing for profit is to divide money into lots of coins and some coins or tokens that we deserve to buy now are: Enigma, Waltochain, Maximine Coin and Digitex Futures.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:40:21 PM

Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

Date check: April 1, 2019, and seems like we've not even entered on the mid year. That means that it is not good to predict the year end best coins at the moment, but let me provide you some options to consider, XRP, BITCOIN, And BINANCE coin has the most volume change at the moment ranging from 1percent to 4.79percent. Do grab the opportunity now, day trade and earn.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: