Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:51:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO before the end of 2017  (Read 3416 times)
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:11:05 AM

Check the short interview with Cryptotask cofounder - https://icowatchlist.com/blog/ico-focus-interview-vedran-kajic-cryptotask/
They have a voting mechanism for release of funds and other safety features which havent been implemented before.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
motionerror

Activity: 76
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:29:05 AM

CommerceBlock.com

They have a strong technical team and they've just added Global advisors (Danny Masters) & CoinShares as partners.

I'm speculating that tokenization of assets for these guys will be done via CB. This could be huge.
jahziellazaro

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:33:32 AM

You can invest in potential projects like spectiv, envion, INS. These are the 3 ICO projects that have been rated the most recently and certainly the probability of success is up to 70% because of the very investors like this project
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:11:05 PM

you can see it on icobench.com, there are many ICO coins you can choose by having rank. maybe you will be interested in one of the coins there.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:26:08 PM

Proof Suite, Cybermiles and AION are the best ICOs of 2017. These projects are sophisticated and unique and I think these are the best ICOs of 2017.

http://proofsuite.com/

https://cm.5miles.com/

https://aion.network/

bane1990
Copper Member

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:18:56 PM

try check this one you may be interested. I think the outlook is good.
https://hdac.io/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2402330.0

gold1112

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:22:31 PM

There are too many ICOs for now. You have a big choice.
staceyoh

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:02:28 AM

For me the best ICO that I have encounter is the Tokenlab. I was really amazed on this great project.
sun1534

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:31:56 AM

best always next one
RonnDevas85

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:03:24 AM

In my opinion MIRA is a good one before the end of 2017, they should start pre-ICO on 27 November, they also have bounty campaign, look here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367916. Just do test of this project with pre-ICO investing little money or participating in bounty, if pre-ICO target is successful and can accumulate a lot of money then it can be sure ICO will be successful and you get a profit.
peter1

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:40:30 AM

Thank you, my friend. I only know the few of the ones you listed, and the selected ico projects are good, especially Gladious. I am very optimistic about this project.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
dawidt

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:36:59 PM

My type is Algory Project. They have a really nice idea and think they get success in the future.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:49:02 PM

The best ICO before the end of 2017 is Angel Token. Search it on Google and checkout their ANN on this forum. And you can join their signature campaign as well and get paid when you post here with their signature on your profile (see below, I am also wearing their signature).

Also there are a few other out there, but I forget the names of them, so you should check in announcements section to get more info and do your own research and find the best ones.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
hitler007

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:53:38 AM

“I think that Amor coin is a very good option. They are decentralising the dating industry: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376207.0"
jubayerjb25

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:14:44 AM

There are many ICOs going on through this month but to me one of the best and potential ICO is AION. The AION TOKEN SALE will raise funds to continue working on bringing the third generation of blockchain technology into our lives.
burnsh56

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:35:24 AM

PundiX is my choice by all means.

These guys made their product already and now diversify it into other markets. It is 100% project.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:41:16 AM

I just checked the list and it really makes me mad that these ICO's will be not a worth. I suggest to you check about Developers and their business model before investing into them.

I had wasted my money by falling into scams in the past, but learn't some good things how to find genuine ICO's.

Its good if you can learn from scam ico in the past. But its better if could share to us here how to check if they are genuine or not?
Actually recently there are so many scam ico so it need to be really carefull.
Sera2.0

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:41:57 AM

It will be Spectiv, I guess
A чтo этo зa пpoeкт, в чeм eгo cyть

Sera2.0

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:51:05 AM

I suggest you to join ico gizer and spectiv. they have the same great potential. you can see how their team works. and this is very promising.
нaдo пocмoтpeть пpoeкт, гoтoвый пpoдyкт ecть
stevedavid1

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:05:32 AM

WorkPress - WPX is hottest right now before the end of 2017.

https://www.workpress.tech

50% Bonus for the Pre-sale participants is what sets you ahead from day one.

Supply is only 80,000,000 with very reasonable hard-cap of just 26,650 ETH.

Pre-sale Starts: 1st December 2017
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: