Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:53:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum Token Represented by Diamonds - DIMND - Pre ICO is Live now!!!  (Read 1804 times)
Dimnd (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:02:42 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 10:05:34 AM by Dimnd

Pre ICO is coming up on 7th of November
Project url: dimnd.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bricktop8

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

StasyQ

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:47:50 AM

Hi, do you plan any airdrops?
Thank you.

███    TWITTER   ███████████████████ StasyQ ███████████████████████  WHITEPAPER    ███
███       ANN        ███  THE CRYPTO REVOLUTION IN THE ADULT INDUSTRY ███    ONE PAGER    ███
███  TELEGRAM  ██████████████████ WEBSITE  ██████████████████████   FACEBOOK      ███
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:49:19 PM

I heard the diamonds only have value because of the fake market monopoly

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:02:20 PM

Looks interesting.. Grin.. Any plans for airdrop? Also i would like to invest in this project, once the ico starts.

There is Etherereum Diamond airdrops, is this also different from it?  Before I see an Ethereum back by gold and its XAU but it is heavily dump right now.. Hope Devs here present a good and clear explanation about its roadmap and whitepaper. I am eager to review it, as this is promising project.
Dimnd (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:56:14 PM

I heard the diamonds only have value because of the fake market monopoly

Diamonds have been known to hold intrinsic value for 1000s of years and there is no indication that it will
change in the near future. Obviously its a lot to do with people perception, as if people will stop consider
diamonds or gold valuable, it will lose all its appeal, but lets face it its not going to happen simply because humans
always need some asset of intrinsic value in times of crisis, inflation, as diversification of their investment, etc.

As for monopoly, its a quasi-monopoly where prices are controlled by few, so in this regard value/prices are unlikely to
drop as it will simply mean no profits and bankruptcy for companies involved. In this situation investors are more
safe, as market is not likely to fluctuate a lot due to speculation.
Dimnd (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:02:26 PM

Looks interesting.. Grin.. Any plans for airdrop? Also i would like to invest in this project, once the ico starts.

There is Etherereum Diamond airdrops, is this also different from it?  Before I see an Ethereum back by gold and its XAU but it is heavily dump right now.. Hope Devs here present a good and clear explanation about its roadmap and whitepaper. I am eager to review it, as this is promising project.

1) Supply and future emission will be strictly limited to support value of DIMND, so no airdrops will be available
2) All future emissions will only be exclusively available for initial investors in the project, this is also done to secure investors interest in the future
3) DIMND will not only be backed by diamonds. Investors will be able to redeem DIMND for physical diamonds (each DIMND will be 0,001 carats worth) so in case of price drops investors will be able to avoid loses by transferring DIMND to diamonds and selling diamonds.
4) Prices of polished diamonds are expected to grow at a rate of 4%-6% annually up until 2030. So for those who don't want to be involved in everyday trading, DIMND can also mean long term investment.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:07:36 PM

I didn't found information about airdrop (i just read about airdrop in the post above) or bounty campaign.. Do you want run anything like that in the future?
Such campaigns are always very helpful in promoting the project.
Good luck!
duongtien86

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Lucky Man

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:08:34 PM

Nice project with best good idea.

Thanks Dev

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
iram9018

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:15:45 PM

Hi, do you plan any airdrops?
Thank you.

interesting too, surely it will be very much on the lookout for airdrop. airdrop planning is likely to be very influential on the market and the investors, see the number of projects now in airdrop, whether this project will also be like that Grin

rfabio

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:23:32 PM

Good project. I'll Be Watching  Kiss
Dimnd (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:09:37 PM

I didn't found information about airdrop (i just read about airdrop in the post above) or bounty campaign.. Do you want run anything like that in the future?
Such campaigns are always very helpful in promoting the project.
Good luck!

There is no plans to introduce airdrops before or during Pre-ICO, but depending on general interest it is something we do also consider in the future.
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:55:39 PM

interesting project sir. reserve indonesian translation if needed
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:01:00 PM

So who hold the diamonds physically and any token can redeem this to get real diamonds or not?
I didn't find any information about dev please share this important details who is behind this?
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:01:09 PM

And what is the soft and hard capt of the project? And Is it predicted date to be listed  exchange after the token sales? What is the project roadmap?
Dimnd (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:19:11 PM

So who hold the diamonds physically and any token can redeem this to get real diamonds or not?
I didn't find any information about dev please share this important details who is behind this?

1) Diamonds will be stored in vaults in Freeport location.
2) Minimum number of tokens to redeem is set to 400. This amount can be redeemed for 0.4 ct diamond. Diamonds purchased and stored will be from 0.4 to 1.5 cts. Those are most in demand and therefore will have better liquidity for investors.
3) Information about dev is available in the whitepaper. Team consists of blockchain and website developers, as well as diamond industry professionals. Project will be overseen, advised by Lucid Rocks limited (retailer/wholesaler of polished diamonds). Lucid Rocks Limited will also handle diamond purchase, storage and management in the future.

Dimnd (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:26:15 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 06:41:53 AM by Dimnd

And what is the soft and hard capt of the project? And Is it predicted date to be listed  exchange after the token sales? What is the project roadmap?

PRE ICO dates  - 7th of November - 10th of December
PRE ICO hard cap - 20.000 DIMND tokens available worth 20 carats. Price of each DIMND is set at 0.025 ETH

ICO dates - mid January
ICO hard cap: 2 000 000 DIMND tokens (representing 2000 carats) will be issued (100 000 of which will allocated to key partners and developers). The rest 1 900 000 of DIMNDs will be available during ICO.Price is 0.03 ETH

ICO will be held in January, exact dates will be available before 1st of December 2017.

Further emission will be limited to 200 000 tokens annually. Only those who participated in pre-ico and ico (and some hand picked industry professionals) will be available to purchase tokens after emission.

Here is Road Map:
2017 4TH QUARTER:
Development of pre-sale website
Preparing ICO
Pre ICO limited sale.
2018 1ST QUARTER:
ICO Launch and sale of limited number internal tokens
2018 1ST / 2ND QUARTER:
Start of full-scale platform development
Purchase and storage of physical diamonds in a secure vault
2018 4TH QUARTER:
Alpha testing of the platform
Launch of beta version
Listing of DIMND token on digital currency exchanges
2019 1ST QUARTER:
Full-scale platform launch
Emission and sale of yearly limited amount of DIMND tokens

suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:11:29 AM

1) Supply and future emission will be strictly limited to support value of DIMND, so no airdrops will be available
2) All future emissions will only be exclusively available for initial investors in the project, this is also done to secure investors interest in the future
3) DIMND will not only be backed by diamonds. Investors will be able to redeem DIMND for physical diamonds (each DIMND will be 0,001 carats worth) so in case of price drops investors will be able to avoid loses by transferring DIMND to diamonds and selling diamonds.
4) Prices of polished diamonds are expected to grow at a rate of 4%-6% annually up until 2030. So for those who don't want to be involved in everyday trading, DIMND can also mean long term investment.

OmG. I think you guys just captivated me with this your project. Is there any minimum requirement aomunt to invest into the upcoming pre ICO

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:23:43 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 10:16:03 AM by Ucy

This'd be a case of two Decentralized Assets, Cryptocurrency and Precious  metal merging together to offer a more secure asset ownership and further  strengthen decentralization.
  Brilliant idea I must confess!

Wondering if your company would be the sole owner and distributor of the diamonds for the DIMNDS. And how you plan to deal with the case of investors's total tokens exceeding the total number of  diamonds owned by the company.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:47:58 AM

You are selling real or artificial diamonds in ICO? If you could guarantee the safety of your vault where you are keeping them and prove they are not artificially produced in labs, It would help with noob investors like me Cheesy
Do they cut diamond with diamond or use something else? because diamond is the hardest thing in the world.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:52:03 AM

You are selling real or artificial diamonds in ICO? If you could guarantee the safety of your vault where you are keeping them and prove they are not artificially produced in labs, It would help with noob investors like me Cheesy
Do they cut diamond with diamond or use something else? because diamond is the hardest thing in the world.

This is valid question how to prove these diamonds are real and have good value to invest in them. When the details will be out for shipping procedure what it will be cost and how you will make this process to deliver the original product to a person?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: