Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:45:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum Token Represented by Diamonds - DIMND - Pre ICO is Live now!!!  (Read 1806 times)
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:09:47 PM

This is a very good project I just want to say hopefully this project will be successful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Dimnd (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:22:56 PM

You are selling real or artificial diamonds in ICO? If you could guarantee the safety of your vault where you are keeping them and prove they are not artificially produced in labs, It would help with noob investors like me Cheesy
Do they cut diamond with diamond or use something else? because diamond is the hardest thing in the world.

This is valid question how to prove these diamonds are real and have good value to invest in them. When the details will be out for shipping procedure what it will be cost and how you will make this process to deliver the original product to a person?

1)Minimum investment is 1ETH
2)All diamonds will be natural diamonds, every single diamond will be certified by Gemological Institute of America (most trusted non profit organisation in the industry). thus ensuring that every diamond is natural and not treated, as GIA des not certify artificial or treated diamonds.
3) Vaults are located in Switzerland Freeport location, the centre for keeping diamonds and precious assets. It features top security and safety regulations. Furthermore there will be yearly vault audits by third party and those audit results will always will be available to investors to check so that everything is transparent and investments are secure.
4) Number of DIMND tokens will never exceed number of diamonds stored, emission and supply will be strictly limited so each DIMND token will always be represented by 0.001 carats.
5) In case investor will want to redeem DIMND tokens for diamonds we will ensure that he gets the diamonds via secure courier service, investors will be responsible to cover shipping cost, however due to small size and light weight of a package, the shipping cost will not be high at all, it will vary from around 50USD-150USD depending on the country of destination.
JakobKrag

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:27:37 PM

Exiting project, any plans of an airdrop?
Dimnd (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:40:06 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 05:31:21 PM by Dimnd

Exiting project, any plans of an airdrop?

Not during Pre-ICO no, airdrop may be available after ICO itself, depending on general level of interest
zelimhank

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:26:49 PM

Looks nice. Any bounty program ?
Dimnd (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:56:12 AM

Looks nice. Any bounty program ?

There will be a discount, as one DIMND token will cost 0,025 ETH during pre ICO and 0,03 ETH during ICO.
There are no bounty programs planned, since every DIMND token will have some intrinsic value and represent 0.001ct.
Today average market price of 0.001 ct is around 10 USD -12 USD, so as you can see the price of each token is very very market competitive.

pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:20:51 PM

Looking at the Op, something caught my attention and that is the part where reference was made about the delivery of live diamond all over the world for dmind tokens. My question is however centred on the fact that, diamond itself is an expensive product which people oil to even have a portion as small as a finger. How do you intend to ship it across the world with the various ports being manned by individuals that their behavior cannot be guaranteed.
Dimnd (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:59:39 PM

Looking at the Op, something caught my attention and that is the part where reference was made about the delivery of live diamond all over the world for dmind tokens. My question is however centred on the fact that, diamond itself is an expensive product which people oil to even have a portion as small as a finger. How do you intend to ship it across the world with the various ports being manned by individuals that their behavior cannot be guaranteed.

The standard practice in the industry is to ship via insured courier service. So we intend to use the same method. Its fast, cost efficient and secure.
b-synthestech

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:01:21 PM

Unusual project
Do you plan to base your tokens on real diamonds?
Dimnd (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:14:10 PM

Unusual project
Do you plan to base your tokens on real diamonds?

Yes, real certified natural diamonds, each token will represent 0.001 ct
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:10:56 PM

The standard practice in the industry is to ship via insured courier service. So we intend to use the same method. Its fast, cost efficient and secure.

Thank you for your response and being timely as well. In the course of doing that, I mean implementing the process of getting those diamonds to me, do you have some specific businesses like the shipping company and the insurance company you are purposely partnering with to make this happen at the cheapest amount considering the value of that is being transported from one place to another.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:18:14 PM

This will be beautiful if Dimnd teams keep they words. I like the place I read that the physical diamond will be distributed or deliver wordwhile and this will also attract others to invest in this great coin. I have read the white paper to some level and after completing I will do explain to my teams if we can invest on this token for long term interest. I believe this is another face of our cryptocurrency development.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:40:29 PM

We all know that the biggest % of ICOs do not have a chance for success, but this project seems to me interesting and perspective. It is something unique! I can't wait for the start, unfortunately I didn't safe to much for some promising investment yet, but I would really like to participate in it.
Dimnd (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:32:49 PM

DIMND CEO is Managing Director of Lucid Rocks Limited, a company that is wholesaler and retailer of loose diamonds.
So all necessary connections and infrastructure is already set up for the project to succeed.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 08:31:37 PM

DIMND CEO is Managing Director of Lucid Rocks Limited, a company that is wholesaler and retailer of loose diamonds.
So all necessary connections and infrastructure is already set up for the project to succeed.
Good to hear that everything have been setup in other for this great project to succeed but the pre ICO day why isn't it up to at least a week?

Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:48:29 PM

The diamond industry has roots going back thousands of years, so it’s no wonder that to this day it is under strict control. The day-to-day workings which are self-sufficient coupled with the very old, solid traditions of those in the diamond world help to maintain its stability. It is a very closed system in which major diamond producers organize price stability to maintain their profit margins. For them it is a very simple matter; if too many diamonds are produced, mines are closed or diamonds are stored before they are released. If there is not enough demand, stored diamonds are released to stimulate demand. Rarity is created to maintain the high price of diamonds.

This is why investors looking forward to DIMND token; the first alternative currency build on Ethereum blockchain and backed by gem quality, polished diamonds. Because the diamond world is not controlled by governments or financial giants they cannot be affected by local politics or too much government oversight. All diamonds will be stored in secure vaults in a Freeport location, meaning that investors can benefit from being VAT exempted for their initial investment. This also means that investors can rest assured; their investment is in an industry that has always put the privacy and security of their investors first, which is why they have enjoyed such a successful existence throughout the years.

https://coinidol.com/dimnd-token-a-stable-industry-giant/

pickyguttural

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:45:04 AM

Where is your team located btw?
Dimnd (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:05:45 AM

Does anyone know what will happen with the tokens that wont be sold?

Unsold tokens will be eliminated by smart contract to ensure value of all tokens sold
Dimnd (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:12:13 AM

Where is your team located btw?

We are located in UK and India.
Dimnd (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:16:21 AM

DIMND token offers a different kind of investing experience within the alternative currency arena

As fear about governments stability rise, so does an investors desire to move their money into investment vehicles backed with a solid rise in earnings and free from government reach. Alternative currencies are one of these investment vehicles, giving individuals the ability to put their money into markets which have seen a dramatic rise in value. For example, a $100 investment in Bitcoin in 2011 would see an increase by the end of the year of $1,573.32. Because of this the excitement about the new DIMND token backed by physical diamonds is palpable. “Diamonds are bought for adornment. However, people can consider investing in diamonds from a long-term perspective as demand is only likely to grow,” says Bacchraj Bamalwa, Director, All India Gems and Jewellery Trade Federation.

The DIMND token is a Ethereum token on a blockchain network. Its difference lies in the fact that each token is backed by a gem-quality, polished diamond held in a secure vault located in a Freeport location. What this means is that investors will benefit from being VAT exempted for their initial investment. And while financial crisis may hit in many different forms, the diamond market remains stable as the supply and demand is tightly controlled. The forecasted rise in demand for diamonds means that a savvy investor can see a rise in their investment by 4% to 6% annually. Because the DIMND token is backed by a luxury commodity, it’s possible to see a faster rate of return on the digital currency exchange than the traditional methods of investing.

Smart contracts are used for the DIMND tokens, assuring a secure, trusted and privacy oriented platform. Eliminating the need for third-party intervention, smart contracts will calculate the amount of yearly DIMND token release and its price based on industry averages. Using smart contracts and blockchain technology gives the investor complete privacy, and assurance of a secure transaction.

The new DIMND token offers a different kind of investing experience within the alternative currency arena. Investors can exchange their DIMND tokens for gem-quality, polished diamonds whenever they wish.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/11/01/dimnd-token-blockchain-technology-brings-investment-diamonds-together/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: