Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:00:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin to Watch  (Read 672 times)
shamzblueworld (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:41:16 AM

With bitcoin value sky rocketing every other day, and more likely it will continue even after the fork. All altcoins are suffering so far, the affect is so bad that people who bought alts with their bitcoin on an exchange even a couple of months ago, have lost more than 50% of their initial investment.

So now, my question is to the hopeful, the pessimist, the analyst and the predictors; Which altcoin will break the shackles? Which one or two do you think will rise next.
Not talking about ICOs here, only the more established alts that are in top 20 of market cap.
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:56:17 AM

PIVX has just launched Zero Coin within a 100% Proof of Stake currency for complete privacy, which is a technological 1st.  

The switch over didn't go smoothly, but the network is stable again now and the dip in price is temporary.  

I would say this coin will definitely see a big rise in the next few weeks and will probably enter the top 20 soon.

n4poleon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:18:18 AM

ADA (cardano) would be in my list. Not yet so called "established" but it's in the top 20 now. What interest me is their computation layer which house the smart contract capabilities based on k framework so devs can write smart contacts in any language that they're comfortable with. That's a huge consideration for me. So in context, you don't have to learn another language just to write code in their platform.
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:19:42 AM

Patientory is very cheap now, it has decreased due to the delay in fda approval because they are still working on their software, even though they don't need it, but investors are fool and impatient selling it.

APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:41:06 PM

In my opinion, any altcoin that has been into existence for more than 2 years and has active development, if its price is low now it should be considered as a pure buy. Some of them are zec, etc, maid and doge

Haldor

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:47:26 PM

BBOD, low valuation, if you compare to KyberNetwork
http://bbod.io/

shamzblueworld (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 06:52:32 AM

PIVX has just launched Zero Coin within a 100% Proof of Stake currency for complete privacy, which is a technological 1st. 

The switch over didn't go smoothly, but the network is stable again now and the dip in price is temporary. 

I would say this coin will definitely see a big rise in the next few weeks and will probably enter the top 20 soon.

But all the mentions, are new coins, what I meant to ask was coins that are already in high volume and top at market cap, alts that are already in top 20 or top 30 maybe.
I know lower coins have more chances to hit a pump and get into top 20 but that is why I am only concerned about the top coins.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:41:38 AM

Watch Ark sky rocket
Ark is a sleeping giant with no hype or no marketing hype at this point, it's all about proven research and development.

luffy7

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:45:26 AM

Wabi is a good coin to watch. They listen to all investors opinions and make polls. Decision is make from majority decisions. Low cap and with live product.
b-synthestech

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:12:14 AM

I look at AlfaToken, Platform that allows to create tokens and smart contracts without coding
I think that it is an easy way to automatize contract creating
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:17:18 AM

What out for micromoney and SRG ico and most importantly all lending program ico if you are Lucky with any legit lending ico. It's a good one to invest into

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:42:51 AM

With bitcoin value sky rocketing every other day, and more likely it will continue even after the fork. All altcoins are suffering so far, the affect is so bad that people who bought alts with their bitcoin on an exchange even a couple of months ago, have lost more than 50% of their initial investment.

So now, my question is to the hopeful, the pessimist, the analyst and the predictors; Which altcoin will break the shackles? Which one or two do you think will rise next.
Not talking about ICOs here, only the more established alts that are in top 20 of market cap.

Increasing bitcoin makes the altcoin price dump which is a sad news for trader but this is also a good news for anyone who wants to buy and hold any altcoin. But I believe in the future the altcoin will pump strongly.
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:05:14 AM

It seems to me that none of altcoin not currently do this. Well that is the price of falling coins stable in $ and you can close the position with minimal losses.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:21:57 AM

My first choice is still to etherium, but some I choose ripple, iota and litecoin to make a long-term investment. This is just my opinion and belief, differences of opinion may happen.
lakshayhooda

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:33:30 AM

SALT has allowed deposits from secondary market.
the value of salt token will rise soon
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 09:40:38 AM

I say Bitcoin Cash,it's finally increasing, all hopes for bitcoin gold in vain and no one would have thought that bitcoin cash will ever recover from 300$ after the crash. The price has been on a constant rise and has gone till 394$. Shitcoin's first day faced DDOS attack and people are laughing at its miserability. Bitcoin cash accomplished way more than that, it surely gets the credit. Now another fork is coming which is a rather serious one than the shitcoin bitcoin gold fork.

CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:51:35 AM

PIVX and ZRX and TENX and TRIGGERS and WALTON are in my.list.I am watching them keenly.Eventhough every altcoin lost their value because of forks but the price of altcoin will surely rise later.
aspirinix

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:55:06 AM

Month ago I invested in Smartcash Smiley  Very good team, 35% monthly rewards for now.
serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:33:49 AM

XBY, ARK have bright future, imo. Also I have XEMs. There are going to some development announcements/updates by the end of the year.

greatk

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:53:19 AM

Watch out for Gbyte the price should rise by 2018,
Solaris will continue to have a slow but steady for now.
Others i'm watching out for are ETC, Strat, SALT, PIVX, ZEC

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: