Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:33:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why vertcoin price rallies when other coins drop?  (Read 401 times)
Simple8.1 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:20:53 AM

https://imgur.com/a/Bzoey
it went from top 60 to top 45 and even 43 over the weekend. It even beats dogecoin.
the lead developer says it's because the integration with Ledger.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:23:53 AM

https://imgur.com/a/Bzoey
it went from top 60 to top 45 and even 43 over the weekend. It even beats dogecoin.
the lead developer says it's because the integration with Ledger.

And atomic swap with BTC ?
Calangaman

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:58:59 AM

Many factors explain the rise of VTC:

- Technologically advanced. Segwit, Atomic swaps, Lightning Networks under way, etc
- Asic-resistant so immune to big miners
- Traded on Polo and Bittrex
- Ledger integration
- Low marketcap

Definitely a coin to watch in the coming months with MONA coin
krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:55:15 PM

Currently it has been hyped up and brought into the public eye due to it's technology adoption. It's competing with litecoin currently has a roadmap with lightning network implementation and also has atomic swap and segwit. It is also a coin that people can use GPU and CPUs to mine, which makes it more attractive for your average user.

coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:02:08 PM

I think vertcoin was recently shilled by palm beach to be bought under 20USD and recommended as a super good investment. This could be the reason of rise in its value recently.

Simple8.1 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:17:41 AM

I think vertcoin was recently shilled by palm beach to be bought under 20USD and recommended as a super good investment. This could be the reason of rise in its value recently.
seems like the vtc team is beginning to do marketing job. the lead developer took an interview and looking for exchanges to support.
http://news.8btc.com/vertcoin-price-rallies-while-the-altcoin-market-is-experiencing-a-huge-price-drop
Lovetrading

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:05:19 AM

How VTC compares to AEON? Both are rising for no apparent reason
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:17:59 AM

is it really teliable?to invest in VtC?can you give some aspect on how it could be.am looking for good investment
serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:36:10 AM

I think it is good investment I was thinking to buy at 1.98$ and now it is 3.5$. Anyway still good time to buy.

Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:36:16 AM

Ever noticed how all scam coins rally when others fall during a correction? The same applied to verticon, its called market manipulation. Just look at bitcoinnect, they are masters in this field. Trust me, when you see isht like that stay the hell away. You will get burned. Leave the whales alone at their game.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: