Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:16:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Altcoin are you going to invest in now?  (Read 4130 times)
rafter_01 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:12:40 AM

Hi,

We all know the fork is going to happen very soon and the alternative coins are at their lowest price. I want to invest a small amount into some of the coins but not sure which ones. So my question is what are you going to invest in or have recently invested in? And how much?

I'm looking at one or two of following:

Waves
Xtrabytes
Komodo
Walton

Can't make up my mind yet. Maybe you can help me.

Cheers
ThomasDEUTcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:19:38 AM

I bought some Siacoin, Syscoin, Verge, OKcash, Dash, Rippel as longtime investments.

Very interesting is eBTC for speculation. There is a risk but it is cheap at the moment and there is a chance that this curios project whos head left over night and is now handled by a new team out of its community will grow up very fast.

Maybe $1 or $2 at end of the year and who knows what can happen in 12 or 24 month.
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:22:05 AM

I bought some Siacoin, Syscoin, Verge, OKcash, Dash, Rippel as longtime investments.

Very interesting is eBTC for speculation. There is a risk but it is cheap at the moment and there is a chance that this curios project whos head left over night and is now handled by a new team out of its community will grow up very fast.

Maybe $1 or $2 at end of the year and who knows what can happen in 12 or 24 month.

Thank you for the info on eBTC. Hope you are correct
GekkoTrade

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:23:35 AM

Elastic is very low, good coin for short time double.

NEO is at a cheap price, good coin for long term hold.

Viacoin "WAS" low, just spiked 30%, wait for it to go under 1dollar aigan and invest, good coin for short time gain.

junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:42:19 AM

Have not bought yet, but seriously considering RPX, assuming that if it gets listed to Binance we could hope for at least x5 profit (conservative target).
That is a bet I am making, not a recommendation. Please inform yourself wisely and carefully before taking the decision to buy. Wink
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:45:41 AM

Have not bought yet, but seriously considering RPX, assuming that if it gets listed to Binance we could hope for at least x5 profit (conservative target).
That is a bet I am making, not a recommendation. Please inform yourself wisely and carefully before taking the decision to buy. Wink

I have started considering the XRP as the prices have taken a hit and now available at a low rate. From here even if considered a 30 - 40 % rise in a month times should be good enough for a months target as I am looking for a month investment only. May be looks good also for a long term perspective in coming years.
tukangkopi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:47:05 AM

Hi,

We all know the fork is going to happen very soon and the alternative coins are at their lowest price. I want to invest a small amount into some of the coins but not sure which ones. So my question is what are you going to invest in or have recently invested in? And how much?

Waves
Xtrabytes
Komodo
Walton

Cheers
on your list in my opinion good coins is just waves only, the rest is not recommended to buy it.
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:06:04 AM

Hi,

Waves
Xtrabytes
Komodo
Walton

Cheers
Komodo and waves is the better ones among the list. Waves there is a sleeping giant that is sure to do an upward trend later on. Komodo on the other hand is another coin with a tremendous potential and good.roadmap that will surely.give off profits to users that will hold KMD. Other coin that I would like to suggest is ethereum, it still has a lot of potential left for growth. The only advice  can give is to research our suggestions yourself OP.
ironmanTR

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:10:50 AM

I think CFI INCNT MYST BAT SC XEL DTB look good for buying and hodling long term.
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:35:08 AM

i am interested in KNC and MDA now, and i have already bought some and planned to buy more, i think they are promising
rafter_01 (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 11:38:05 AM

Hi,

Waves
Xtrabytes
Komodo
Walton

Cheers
on your list in my opinion good coins is just waves only, the rest is not recommended to buy it.

Very surprised you say that.

Komodo and Walton a lot of people rave about these.

Xtrabytes at the moment is a sleeping giant but why wouldn't you recommend it?
strohhirn

Activity: 145

★ WORLDCORE ★

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:47:56 AM

I bought some Stratis. Despite the strong community it is not hyped right know and thats the reason why I bought it.
They should have a working platform 2018, so I hope the rocket will start at the next hype.
Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:59:37 AM

Viacoin "WAS" low, just spiked 30%, wait for it to go under 1dollar aigan and invest, good coin for short time gain.

How much is the current price compared to ICO price of Elastic (XEL)? It might still be a bit overpriced right now.

Ah yeah.
GekkoTrade

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:04:21 PM

How much is the current price compared to ICO price of Elastic (XEL)? It might still be a bit overpriced right now.

Why would u compare the ICO price aiganst the current price? The ICO stage is over, dont count that in.
Im holding elastic for a long time already, the stable price was around 0.35 - 0.40. Im talking about the support price. It spiked to 0.75 a while ago.
Atm its going around 0.25. Wich is cheap for elastic. Very cheap.

Its your money, but for now, elastic is a option to make quick gains.
Namal Harshana

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:08:59 PM

I bought some Waves,XRP,comodo for long time investment.I think those are very good profitable coins. Wink Wink

cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:15:56 PM

we are all aware of the fork coming and a bit cautious about investing at the moment. so I invest proportionally small amounts for eth and waves.
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:19:42 PM

I bought a decent (to me) amount of DeepOnion with the price drops from the upcoming fork. I should expand that into other coins while the opportunity is there. More responses please! I need ideas haha

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:24:20 PM

I have invested as a "private investor" into Gladius as well as signing up to their signature campaign.
troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:26:13 PM

vert coin just blew up.  solid coin
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:39:20 PM

What coin are good but not the best investment in my opinion.

waves, as it a bit down  for now but good for long time investment.
bet on some amount of ETH as it reach about 400$ before but down around 200$ at this moment but this coin is one of a strong coin very good for long term.
also check out NEO been down recently but according to chart and price its going up again. also Check MSD with almost 23 days old as it was release on Tidex on Oct first... been around a penny but Looking good for long term.

check out the history of the coin before buying or investing. REMEMBER what many Financial Advisers say "Invest only what you can afford to lose"

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: