Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:33:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Altcoin are you going to invest in now?  (Read 4131 times)
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:32:10 AM

For me right now it's going to be IOTA. I believe in their technology and they just need a bit of time to prove themselves worthy before the price absolutely skyrockets. There's also EOS that i'm looking at, though the price may drop in the short term a bit.

Buying is easy, what is hard is timing your exit.

Virtually all coins will get pumped, but when to exit your investment is crucial.

x86Daddy

Activity: 216
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:00:00 AM

ETH, LTC, Kyber, Monero are the coins you should take care. Their price is too low now. You can buy and wait until it recovers. Maybe on January 2018.
diguyo

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:02:21 AM

I just bought Waves, Vertcoin, Komodo, Stellar and DeepOnion to HODL. Thinking longer term, but I think all have a promising future.

The first coins I've bought in a while.

WOW4U

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:10:31 AM

I think about buying ETH now. People are supporting it. I will make a little investment first to test it out if i can make a profit out of this investment. You can then look if it is worth it.

ETH is surely going to rise in the near future it would be wise to invest already in this altcoin. Remember to buy it safely you never know if its a scam.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:17:10 AM

Hi,

We all know the fork is going to happen very soon and the alternative coins are at their lowest price. I want to invest a small amount into some of the coins but not sure which ones. So my question is what are you going to invest in or have recently invested in? And how much?

I'm looking at one or two of following:

Waves
Xtrabytes
Komodo
Walton

Can't make up my mind yet. Maybe you can help me.

Cheers

Probably ethereum nothing else but ethereum for me because it has the most expensive price when it becomes to altcoins. And besides for me it has the exact the same capabilities as bitcoins before so if I bought a lot of ethereum or maybe earn a lot of it then just hold it whenever the price will grow up my money will also goes up and I can be a millionaire lile the kid who invested on bitcoins before and now a freaking millionaire without even doing anything. And I know in the future ethereum will also be worth like that and they are the most successful altcoins.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:24:15 AM

I'm just a little trust Altcoin. because the movement of the price is very fast then only coin Etherum that makes me comfortable. Etherum has a huge prospect in digital currency. huge investor support has shown that Etherum can compete and survive compared to other altcoins. Maybe I would not invest too much in Altcoin but I was brave enough to take action when buying Etherum.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:47:43 AM

I will invest in PROOF as I did in the presale. I think this is one of the very under hyped projects and also ROCKET ICO, another under hyped project which has a low marketcap of only 25 million coins. Proof also has only a few million tokens as well. I like valuable projects like these and of course in order to procure more ETH and revenues will get more CENTRA, COSS, JANUS AND TAAS.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:56:52 AM

In your place, I would have bought the waves and Ethereum. These coins are good to buy now.

hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:08:26 AM

Right now, I am quite invested in Kucoins and going to invest in spectre. Kucoin is a new exchange and has great development team. They works similar to binance and they have been adding new coins every 2 - 3 days. They listen to their community, so if you are part of the telegram group, you can request for the coin and they will try to get it added. Just like rpx, they are the first to add rpx to the neo ecosystem before any other exchange.
Turkiwi

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:15:49 AM

To be honest, out of what you have listed:

Waves
Xtrabytes
Komodo
Walton

I like non of your picks. Most of them I haven't even heard of, which is in itself bad - because usually, when something is good and innovative, there is a certain coverage about the project or as you might have heard of it as "hype". I'm not saying that hype is good and you should invest in such coins, but really innovative platforms do get some attention, and your picks display non of that. I'd stick with some standard coins if I were you, like BTC, ETH, XRP etc. You can invest in some less known coins, like the one's you listed, but you better be damn sure that they'll succeed, so make a good research about each of them and join the project's social media to ask questions and keep up to date with the latest developments.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:25:56 AM

Well, the coins are too many and I’m willing to join or create a portfolio of at least 10 coins according to top traded volumes. This is in best interest to catch right coin by increasing the odds. The strategy is well thought and I have seen many people doing that.

For my consideration I’m choosing, ethereum, social coin, jibrel, kick coin, BTG, BCH, NVO, XMR, ZCASH and obviously I can’t get my hand off bitcoin.

Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:31:24 AM

I am monitoring Nimiq closely. The token sale during their ICO period has dropped quite a bit not still not low enough for me to pick up straight away yet. Thinking of putting a portion into ETH and Monero too.

zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:39:38 AM

I will invest in PROOF as I did in the presale. I think this is one of the very under hyped projects and also ROCKET ICO, another under hyped project which has a low marketcap of only 25 million coins. Proof also has only a few million tokens as well. I like valuable projects like these and of course in order to procure more ETH and revenues will get more CENTRA, COSS, JANUS AND TAAS.  Smiley

This is a good look how we invest in altcoin. We have to look if the coin has maximum supply in the market it just means that as we nearly reaching the max supply the more the value gets bigger.
Well for me, I'm holding now some eth, adx and mco and waiting to go to the moon.

udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:44:09 AM

Hi,

We all know the fork is going to happen very soon and the alternative coins are at their lowest price. I want to invest a small amount into some of the coins but not sure which ones. So my question is what are you going to invest in or have recently invested in? And how much?

Waves
Xtrabytes
Komodo
Walton

Cheers

I am going to invest in wtc coin for 1000 coins , centra coin 1000 .....

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:50:41 AM

If i am to invest in any coin I will do so with coin that are relatively not new and the price cut have not been staple. I will consider Ripple, Waves, Neo, Xtrabyte. well ETH have future as well i think eth may rise up to $450 next year and with the recent hard fork that happen to BTC. i think price of so many coin will rise but however the crypto market is very difficult to predict. dont be surprise a least expected coin might gain ground next year.
jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 11:05:53 AM

I am planning to invest in ETH and the reason is that its been months since ETH price pumped and pumped really well, and now as the bitcoin segwit is over now all eyes on ETH and i am quite confident that price will increase.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
thelastman

Activity: 255

thelastman

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:14:08 AM

i am  investing  deeponion, deeponion  is  the  most  popular  altcoin  on  bitcointalk  now!
i  saw  your  signature  is  deeponion,  so that  is  no  doublt  about  that!
now  the  new  airdrop  is  going  publish   since  16th airdrop,  hope  the  community  stronger!

do just like you already have
Gracie12

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:46:11 AM

I am more optimistic about the new coins, such as omg, zrx and so on
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:13:04 PM

Hi,

Waves
Xtrabytes
Komodo
Walton

Cheers
Here happened about 2 days ago , now here you can see the fork happened and hopefully you received the bitcoin gold .
Here you can invest in the bitcoin gold Because its price is much down to about 0.041btc/btg , this is about 3 times less price than at what price it was launched at the evening .
Well here you have option with the bitcoin cash also because it's price is also about down to about 4 times than at what the price it was launched , but here you should be careful that you have to wait for long term in these coins after the investment .
Here you are right decision also that you are interested to make investment in the komodo , xtrabyte , waves coin Because these are my best coins .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
sky24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:18:56 PM

When investing in an altcoin it is important to look at their plan. Some of these altcoins take your money in their ICO and then only come up with a business plan. What you want is an ICO with a business plan ready to be executed once the ICO ends. An example of this is Propthereum.io. Their business behind the coin generates underlying value for the PTC token holder. I highly recommend you check them out and give their whitepaper a read!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: