Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:49:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Altcoin are you going to invest in now?  (Read 4131 times)
telcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:35:06 PM

Hi,

We all know the fork is going to happen very soon and the alternative coins are at their lowest price. I want to invest a small amount into some of the coins but not sure which ones. So my question is what are you going to invest in or have recently invested in? And how much?

I'm looking at one or two of following:

Waves
Xtrabytes
Komodo
Walton

Can't make up my mind yet. Maybe you can help me.

Cheers

I have some LTC, ETH, DASH, XMR, ETC, BCN, DOGE, BCC, and EMC. All great teams, whitepapers, they are solving problems, and have potential. But still waiting for the great ALT movement to kick back in when BTC corrects itself. Then off to the moon in my alt lambo.
diagla

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:37:44 PM

You should wait until you are able to invest in this new cryptocurrency coming out called Grin. It is very similar to Bitcoin in the way it came out and the way it is being developed. There is a community slowly building behind it and even Ricardo Spagni one of the top developers for Monero said that it could very well replace Monero and there will only be two digital currencies.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:46:33 PM

Hi,

We all know the fork is going to happen very soon and the alternative coins are at their lowest price. I want to invest a small amount into some of the coins but not sure which ones. So my question is what are you going to invest in or have recently invested in? And how much?

I'm looking at one or two of following:

Waves
Xtrabytes
Komodo
Walton

Can't make up my mind yet. Maybe you can help me.

Cheers
Some alt coin is best. But I suggest Eth and,  then Waves. No more others. See market cap and you will find a best answer. It will depend on your Market demand.  Ltc also good for long time invest. By the way. Try best and make a good result.

Be hardworker
Rufsilf

Activity: 1736
Merit: 309

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:48:02 PM

You should wait until you are able to invest in this new cryptocurrency coming out called Grin. It is very similar to Bitcoin in the way it came out and the way it is being developed. There is a community slowly building behind it and even Ricardo Spagni one of the top developers for Monero said that it could very well replace Monero and there will only be two digital currencies.
A lot of the altcoins are already created by the different developers and the developers and their projects tell that it is the same as bitcoin but they are better, that is what they always said but as you can see that the bitcoin is strong and it not even shake the place of bitcoin in the top of the market and that is a good sign that bitcoin will not be surpassed by the altcoins that are the same with bitcoin.
sealofsun

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:30:10 PM

Seems like, we agree about the waves
A really good altcoin, and will soon prove
We know we can't trust all altcoins
Nixeus

Activity: 144

Hello, i'm Nixeus :)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:06:10 PM

Don't forget FLIK !
mustakforum

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:25:29 PM

For now 2 altcoins are good at investing ie Eth and waves, because it has a fairly fast development.
kkofor

Activity: 365

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:34:37 PM

Ripple, Bitclave, Monacoin are my favorite coins. These are potential coins to invest in short-term.
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:20:08 PM

In my opinion, now it is perspective to invest in a waves,xrp,wings,stratis.although many altcoins will show x2.3 after segwit.So now it is profitable to buy altcoins, while the price of them has fallen dramatically.
honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:32:13 PM

Personally I am looking into Crowdholding. They are all about co-creation and already have a working beta.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
dwnrck

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:14:13 PM

right now i'm investing in appcoins.
their whitepaper looks solid and technical + its based off aptoide which is big in android
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:39:20 PM

Right now Litecoin looks quite promising. It has been around for a while, and the rumors are that a few of the heavyweights have thrown support behind that currency (especially in east Asian nations such as China, Japan and South Korea).
zafrego

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:41:06 PM

went for electroneum with the hope that it will do well . the question I have not provided answer to, is whether to trade it for short term gain or long term profit.

Check Gladius (GLA) it's really good the second one it's Neuromation (NTK) ,good project with small cap. Check also Appcoins i bought some tokens in their pre-sale, their team members and the project looks really strong. Also it's the first ICO with 200 million users.
bitlayer

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:15:05 PM

As I said in another thread, with the increasing pressure of governments on cryptocurrencies, I think we should take a closer look on application tokens that have a utility other than mere especulative growth. If they suceed to grow, then the attached cryptocoin will also grow. Tech based application tokens, such as Gameflip or AppCoins, are interesting to take a look. At least, this is what I am investing on now.
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:36:09 AM

viberate, in my opinion great coin, if intersted checkit here: https://www.viberate.io/
Litecoinenthusiast

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:22:06 PM

i am invested in Litecoin, Ducatus (Litecoin fork), Tron
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:01:32 PM

Im going invest in SETHER which has a great tech and idea.Sether is well supported project and there is a great bonus now. I suggest you  not to miss the bonus. Here is the link https://www.sether.io/ go buy as much as you can as i did
Reevesabalb21

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:23:12 PM

With a few hours left try to invest in Spectivvr,  it is one of the promising project for the hunters, it gives benefits to the viewers of their company , support this ICO and i will assure you that it will be worth it.  visit their ICO it is Live now https://ico.spectivvr.com
USScrypto

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:40:08 PM

I think NEO is under is value in next days maybe in January will have extremlly increasing, also Komodo is in very low price right now. This two coins are in very low price right now.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:42:27 PM

I am personally quite fond of ALGORY, which is a token distributed in an ICO right now. I am promoting it and I will also buy a little bit more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: