Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:42:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Altcoin are you going to invest in now?  (Read 4130 times)
elitelongbowman

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:51:49 AM

NXT is at the bottom price so it's really good for buying purpose.
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

Neuromation, recently featured in Wired magazine, is an artificial intelligence (AI) platform,  that is developing cutting-edge solutions for the AI sector, a global industry that is projected to be worth over $50 billion by 2020. The platform and its team are making AI development easier for researchers, organizations, and individuals alike.
buithao025

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

I think about buying ETH now. People are supporting it. I will make a little investment first to test it out if i can make a profit out of this investment. You can then look if it is worth it.

ETH is surely going to rise in the near future it would be wise to invest already in this altcoin. Remember to buy it safely you never know if its a scam.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:45:31 PM

I think about buying ETH now. People are supporting it. I will make a little investment first to test it out if i can make a profit out of this investment. You can then look if it is worth it.

ETH is surely going to rise in the near future it would be wise to invest already in this altcoin. Remember to buy it safely you never know if its a scam.

I invest in Etherium and i use this altcoin as my long-term  investment. I see the good potential with this altcoin the good value and start recovering of the price and I believe it sustainable until the long run. Etherium  is the altcoin that I invest now.
calum holding25

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

I would look in coins with great fundamentals which have dropped to new all time lows and try and scoop them. Some of these may be- bat, etc, zec, and cfi
iutaguqi

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

Waves can consider long-term investment, and there will be sustained growth. This will be my first choice. Komodo may also have opportunities, but there are risks.
vivuta103

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:56:08 AM

Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:02:47 AM

I have a lot of good coins in mind, for example Xvg, Zcash,Neo. But while I keep the money in bitcoin, I think he will be the first to grow.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:27:15 PM

I am investing in Ethereum, NEO and Monero. Here are 3 valuable and potential altcoins. Ethereum is the queen of altcoin. It has advanced technology, many ICO projects are built on the ERC20 platform of Ethereum. Every day Ethereum has a lot of transactions. NEO, this is altcoin dubbed Ethereum of China, it has many advantages such as faster transaction speed than Ethereum and it is aimed at smart economy. I believe that NEO is worth the investment. Finally Monero, this is a very good altcoin. It is completely anonymous when dealing, no one can find out the user information. I think that when the government controls crypto, Monero will be more popular.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
arinibawal

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

Unfortunately, the coins I invest are not included in the list of coins you mentioned. I am currently investing with ethereum and also ripple. Understandably, I am still a beginner so I am still investing in cheap altcoins and small risks. I want to get a big profit from both coins I invest, I think I'm on the right track, and both coins will soon generate profits. Then the profit from that coin will be I saved for my investment to bitcoin.
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:54:45 PM

It would still be etherium which I am interested the most when it comes on altcoins. The growth on its market value is already proven on the previous years. Unlike other alts which are only good for short term investment, etheriumd could also be good for long time holding which would result into huge profit. Etherium's demand is continuously growing due to its involvement on ICO which positively affect its value making it more interesting to invest.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
hihitao49

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:57:29 AM

Seems like, we agree about the waves
A really good altcoin, and will soon prove
We know we can't trust all altcoins Smiley
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:56:35 PM

It's time to invest in the money world. Altcoins is now returning to the lowest levels. Now take it and wait. If you want to win, be patient.
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:02:14 AM

If you want to buy altcoin in the crypto world it is time now. Because all Altcoins can not buy a lower price. It is not an investment recommendation.
tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:06:47 AM

Why don't you invest in Etherium? I think it is going to explode within a year. And it might replace bitcoin to be the new King of crypto. Who knows?

Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:08:20 AM

There are so much coins in the market now and honestly its hard to look at one by one. But I have my best picks and if you are interested might try to research about them, they are NPXS, ZRX and NEO.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:16:00 AM

some altcoin are being I wanted to add investments and also I want to make the investment coins for me is Neo, Eos, ripple, Waves and also the dash. Some kind of altcoin I think this is very good has the potential. EOS are currently I have, while I see this coin had a good future. and technology has also greatly advanced and innovative.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:21:06 AM

Last week I invested in the QuarkChain blockchain. It was a good choice - I sold the tokens for the price of 18 x. I think it is not a price limit.

dpui98

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:44:00 AM

SEELE, Blockchain 4.0 and open blockchain, once the ecosystem is built up it will MOON

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:58:57 AM

50% of my long term investments are in Ethereum. I will hold them till Ethereum will be #1 in crypto market and actually we are not far from that Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: