Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:33:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-10-23] Astronaut - Platform to facilitate ICO investments  (Read 229 times)
DowBit (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:21:41 AM

In a dynamic market full of ICOs, it is difficult to manage all your investments. Astronaut, a Singaporean company, wants to put all your ICO investments on an automatic platform that can be used for both research and investment.

A few days ago, an independent firm researching blockchain- Astronaut- introduced its own ICO. They want to raise funds for the launch of their platform.

https://dowbit.com/astronaut-platform-to-facilitate-ico-investments/

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:28:16 AM

I don't know how successful this kind of ICO's but it looks like its very different kind of project. We all know that there are a lot of scams ICO lately, and this kind of project could somehow mitigate the risk of you investing in a scam. I'm sure that its has a good motive so most likely it can gain a traction in the community. Let's see how it goes it this project could really succeed on its own. I like the idea of really of understanding the Whitepaper, because usually this is the first sign that a project is a scam. If they can read between the lines, they can advise they clients not to invest on that portfolio based on the Whitepaper alone.

“Our view is that organizations such as Picolo Research and Astronaut need to be established to critique the merits of upcoming ICOs to ensure that the blockchain ecosystem is not tainted by those who are taking advantage of it for personal financial gain.”

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████