Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:03:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DTT]🔺ICO DataTrading - trade forecasting by artificial intelligence 🔺📈  (Read 5946 times)
mathuo 444 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:49:04 AM

It's a backtesting product. We used the past stock data of 2012 – 2016 just for the sake of proving the concept and giving you, as a user, an idea of what you will get in the the future product when you work with the real-time data.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Rigs

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:57:38 AM

You can read more about it here - https://blog.data-trading.com/try-our-demo/

RobertByron

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:14:26 AM

You will love it if you worked with stock exchanges! I spent like half of a day playing with it!
RobertByron

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:16:05 AM

Mathuo, any luck finding new partners?
mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:18:25 AM

Yes, actually! Thanks for asking!
You seem to know smth! Grin We will be presenting our new partner today!

RobertByron

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:29:27 AM

Awesome news! Where's he/she from?
mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:31:51 AM

His name is Alex. He's originally from Ukraine, but he got his Master's degree in Science in the USA, lived there and worked. Came back to Ukraine and now mentor other companies. He's a great analytic.

RobertByron

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:34:32 AM

His name is Alex. He's originally from Ukraine, but he got his Master's degree in Science in the USA, lived there and worked. Came back to Ukraine and now mentor other companies. He's a great analytic.

Sounds promising! Congrats!
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:47:47 PM

DataTrading ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET     https://icotracker.net/project/datatrading
                                                            https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/941803404355166213

mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:10:18 AM

DataTrading ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET     https://icotracker.net/project/datatrading
                                                            https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/941803404355166213

thanks! Smiley

mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:29:43 AM

We added DataTrading to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way, and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support DTT tokens so that you can easily get started. You can also post your DTT addresses to start receiving tips / payments / donations in DTT tokens. Smiley

What do you think about DataTrading? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/V4FPi

Thank you! Smiley

JoshNewman

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:23:40 AM

I expected that there was already a written scripts that can assist or even replace a human-trader. But in some out-of-box situations a script can fail and one can lose money. But a neural network that can do self-training that's so exciting! It's an interesting concept.
Did I understand correctly that in your system, the neural network will be working on the back end - analyzing static data and giving recommendations - where to invest and what is risky?
mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:26:42 AM

I expected that there was already a written scripts that can assist or even replace a human-trader. But in some out-of-box situations a script can fail and one can lose money. But a neural network that can do self-training that's so exciting! It's an interesting concept.
Did I understand correctly that in your system, the neural network will be working on the back end - analyzing static data and giving recommendations - where to invest and what is risky?

You are quite right. The neural networks and other models of the machine learning will be constantly training and bettering their forecasting

JoshNewman

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:29:43 AM

You are quite right. The neural networks and other models of the machine learning will be constantly training and bettering their forecasting

Thanks for your reply! You project has a great potential. I'll keep my tokens with you, guys  Wink
mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:30:29 AM

Thanks for your reply! You project has a great potential. I'll keep my tokens with you, guys  Wink

Thanks! I'll be happy to answer some other questions of yours

mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:34:22 AM

It's very frustrating for us that currently most of the interest to ICOs is kinda speculative. It's a rare situations when people are really interested in the technology. That's why we are so happy when people ask us tech questions.

We put so much effort into this development and we are keen on it! Thats why we want to tell about it, share with everyone and promote!It's like our child, you know  Smiley

JoshNewman

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:45:00 AM

It's very frustrating for us that currently most of the interest to ICOs is kinda speculative. It's a rare situations when people are really interested in the technology. That's why we are so happy when people ask us tech questions.

We put so much effort into this development and we are keen on it! Thats why we want to tell about it, share with everyone and promote!It's like our child, you know  Smiley

You are right! Most of the ICO are just words, some doubtful people and projects that clearly can't be implemented.

Neural networks are proving their effectiveness with each new day. And I am not sirprised by the decision to take this tech in trading.

But I still have a questiong - how is it going to train?

The network doesn't know that the aim is to get biggest numbers. Maybe, while training, it will decide that the aim is to get to zero.
mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:55:45 AM

You are right! Most of the ICO are just words, some doubtful people and projects that clearly can't be implemented.

Neural networks are proving their effectiveness with each new day. And I am not sirprised by the decision to take this tech in trading.

The network doesn't know that the aim is to get biggest numbers. Maybe, while training, it will decide that the aim is to get to zero.

Yes, using AI in trading is not a new thing. You can find lots of references to many reasearches in our whitepaper. But the real usage has begun not so long ago. Big hedge fonds are already using AI for themselves, but it's a closed technology.

JoshNewman

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:03:08 AM

Yes, using AI in trading is not a new thing. You can find lots of references to many reasearches in our whitepaper. But the real usage has begun not so long ago. Big hedge fonds are already using AI for themselves, but it's a closed technology.

Or there will be an attempt to let it know the behavior of graphs due to the form of Elliot, the concept "support" and "resistance" value?
mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:09:13 AM

Or there will be an attempt to let it know the behavior of graphs due to the form of Elliot, the concept "support" and "resistance" value?

But there is no open tool for mass use meanwhile.

Concerning training, you are not quite right here. The neuronet has a purpose – to maximize profit and for achievement of this purpose they will learn and improve the forecast with each day

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: