Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Margin Trading Platform - LH-CRYPTO  (Read 43061 times)
Alexqwerty

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:49:47 PM

Heплoxoй пpoeкт, нa кoтopoм мoжнo зapaбoтaть. Ocoбeннa пopaдoвaлa peфepaльнaя cиcтeмa!
lhcrypto

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

#LHCOIN - Forex in crypto for everyone

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 01:11:25 PM

Is there any auditor monitoring the iCO process?
Alexandr Smirnoff is the chief of control and audit department

LH-Crypto - professional solutions for traders and brokers
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 01:14:40 PM

Larson&Holz shares profit

Smart contract started 30.10.2017 PreICO of new cryptocurrency LHCoin contains a large number of unique and extremely lucrative offers for investors, one of which is a priori participation in the CASHBACK Program.

CASHBACK Program is one of the several tools to earn a guaranteed income by holders of tokens LHCoin. It is a monthly fixed payment of interests from the operating activities of the broker of Larson&Holz to the investors.

It is important to emphasize that the basis for calculation of bonus to the investors at the CASHBACK Program is not a profit of broker (which in theory may not appear), but the aggregate amount of all clients’ transfers to the trading accounts. Currently, it is possible to talk about 3 000 000 dollars in a month. With the development of the project and with the increase in the number of crypto traders this amount will undoubtedly increase, thus will increase the bonus of the investors.

Payments for CASHBACK Program is fully automated and is guaranteed by a smart contract.

https://lh-crypto.io/

#LHCrypto #Forex #cryptocurrency #broker

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:01:43 PM

Heплoxoй пpoeкт, нa кoтopoм мoжнo зapaбoтaть. Ocoбeннa пopaдoвaлa peфepaльнaя cиcтeмa!

Thank you for your opinion! join https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2307860.140

Zunter

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:33:19 PM

The project is really great! This site is waiting for a great success on the Internet!
angelic$111

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:17:57 PM

iam checking your brokerage site but cant find what regulatives do you have ? Maybe FCA or CySec ?
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 11:13:42 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 10:06:49 AM by lhcrypto

Larson&Holz at Finance Magnates London Summit 2017

Now in its sixth year, this global event amazed its participants with its scale. During the Summit the wealthiest and most influential investors and businessmen met face-to-face with ambitious developers and their innovative ideas, sharing their experience and discussing the hottest and most pertinent topics in the industry. The event brought together more than 2000 market players, among them were the biggest companies and brokerage firms, technology leaders, banks, hedge funds and start-ups.

Larson&Holz contribution to the Summit included presenting their new project – LHCrypto. The attendees took great interest in the idea of a broker working exclusively with blockchain cryptocurrencies.

The presentation sparked active discussions with potential partners and investors which led to establishing advantageous business connections, conclusion of numerous contracts, and most importantly, gaining support for the world's first crypto-broker by Larson&Holz.

The 2017 Finance Magnates London Summit became a truly unique event in the financial industry that granted market players and industry enthusiasts a great opportunity to meet and sign lucrative contracts.

The event was held at the highest level, and with its one of a kind atmosphere it stands out from similar events in the industry.

https://youtu.be/6gjOOqNuqMA

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 11:19:43 AM

iam checking your brokerage site but cant find what regulatives do you have ? Maybe FCA or CySec ?
The broker l & h has offshore regulation (Vanuatu and a number of others). CySec and FCA do not allow to build normal marketing schemes even with traditional tools, not to mention crypto trading. In our business model, than regulation is softer, the better. This corresponds to the general mood of the crypto community. The less state control, the more effective the business.

Leon2017

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:21:02 AM

The project is really great! This site is waiting for a great success on the Internet!

I agree with you. I want to see the development of the project. Has already become an investor.
Xena_Xena
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:40:58 PM

I agree with you. I want to see the development of the project. Has already become an investor.

Tell us about the Early Bird? I believe that projects based on a working business are more successful and they will not be a scam. Maybe someone will not agree with me. But I think that scam is a company about which no one knows anything
shmeall

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:21:27 PM

Now in its sixth year, this global event amazed its participants with its scale. During the Summit the wealthiest and most influential investors and businessmen met face-to-face with ambitious developers and their innovative ideas, sharing their experience and discussing the hottest and most pertinent topics in the industry. The event brought together more than 2000 market players, among them were the biggest companies and brokerage firms, technology leaders, banks, hedge funds and start-ups.

Larson&Holz contribution to the Summit included presenting their new project – LHCrypto. The attendees took great interest in the idea of a broker working exclusively with blockchain cryptocurrencies.

The presentation sparked active discussions with potential partners and investors which led to establishing advantageous business connections, conclusion of numerous contracts, and most importantly, gaining support for the world's first crypto-broker by Larson&Holz.

The 2017 Finance Magnates London Summit became a truly unique event in the financial industry that granted market players and industry enthusiasts a great opportunity to meet and sign lucrative contracts.

The event was held at the highest level, and with its one of a kind atmosphere it stands out from similar events in the industry.

I saw a photo on Facebook! It seems you had a great time)
Your team took part in the summit and took a walk around London.
How do you assess your participation in the summit?
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:18:56 PM

Tell us about the Early Bird? I believe that projects based on a working business are more successful and they will not be a scam. Maybe someone will not agree with me. But I think that scam is a company about which no one knows anything

Something about Early Bird bonus:
Usually ICO owners either withdraw all the profits from price rise for their own use or invest them into the project. But we have chosen a different path!

Our smart contract implies that the markup for the token price will be distributed among the previous investors. So the 5%-markup will be distributed among the investors who purchased tokens during the PRE ICO stage.

The following week the price will go up by 10%, which will be distributed among the PRE ICO tokens holders and those who will have purchased tokens during the first week of the ICO, etc. Therefore, all the project participants (apart from the final group) will earn real ethereums, and even before the ICO is over! The reward systems for investors based on the token price markup is called the “Early Bird Bonus”.

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:37:57 PM

LH-Crypto has closed the Soft Cap at pre-ICO

Larson&Holz clients have supported the first cryptobroker LH-Crypto by investing over$ 1 000 000.

From the very start of the project, Larson&Holz support has been receiving a lot of requests from our clients to purchase LHCoin tokens. The amount of requests has already surpassed the point of 1 million dollars. The only challenge with this type of investors is that Forex traders don’t usually have money in cryptocurrencies to purchase tokens. However, we have found a way.

We will simply transfer the equivalent amount from our clients’ accounts and then we will distribute tokens proportionally. However, we will have to do it all manually, so it will probably be done only by the end of PRE ICO.

https://lh-crypto.io

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:14:13 PM

I saw a photo on Facebook! It seems you had a great time)
Your team took part in the summit and took a walk around London.
How do you assess your participation in the summit?

We assess our participation in the summit as successful and effective. We were well received and there were many questions, many interesting dialogues. Our team received many useful contacts and received good support of the project.

Those who have not read and have not seen the photo More in our Facebook report: https://www.facebook.com/LHCrypto/posts/163426617727166

Mongoll

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:24:45 AM

Hi!
Very interesting project. Can we still contribute today at the pre-sale rate?
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:40:17 AM

Hi!
Very interesting project. Can we still contribute today at the pre-sale rate?
Hello!
Yes you can

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:43:10 PM

LHCrypto Rated STABLE+ by ICOrating

We are happy to announce that our project of the first ever cryptobroker was highly assessed and rated STABLE+ by ICOrating. The website recommends LHCrypto to investors looking for speculative gain, and aware of the risks inherent in that field.

ICOrating specifically pointed out that Larson & Holz possesses the required infrastructure, expertise and clientele all over the world. The project is putting a ready-to-operate broker service onto the fast-growing cryptocurrency trading market. The team of professionals working on the project boasts more than enough experience in the field to develop and scale up their current project.

The profit extraction mechanism developed by the founders makes #LHCoin tokens especially attractive to investors. The company guarantees token holders a share in its operational revenue along with a monthly ROI of 20%. If the #LHCoin price falls behind 120% after the first year, the company assumes an obligation to satisfy the difference at its own expense.

The key feature the founders of the LHCrypto project guarantee its clients is providing brokerage entirely in cryptocurrencies, all transactions logged on the blockchain. Today, no existing broker can offer a similar option.

LHCrypto development and ICO were set to motion by the fast growth of the trading market and an opportunity to bypass a lot of inconvenient restrictions currently in effect for its clients. The project will ensure independence from any lawmakers, 100% transaction security along with zero cash-in/cash-out restrictions.

Putting this project into being will allow Larson&Holz cut transactional expenses from 6% down to 1%, attract more players from the cryptocommunity to the trading market, and establish a clearing system with countries operating in harsh financial legislation.

https://lh-crypto.io

Niklas80

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:09:38 PM

Judging by the reviews I read, this project is quite interesting. I want to get acquainted with the project better before participating in it. I hope he does not disappoint me. Wink
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:28:29 PM

Judging by the reviews I read, this project is quite interesting. I want to get acquainted with the project better before participating in it. I hope he does not disappoint me. Wink

You can find out more about our project on our website https://lh-crypto.io/#
We have several inert CashBack programs and Early Birdies. And also a referral program and a bounty program)

SuperNovah90

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:25:11 AM

A pre-ICO progress bar on the website seems working wrong to me, as the sum remains almost the same for severla days already.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: