Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:07:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Margin Trading Platform - LH-CRYPTO  (Read 43061 times)
lhcrypto

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

#LHCOIN - Forex in crypto for everyone

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 01:44:23 PM

lhcrypto say why I am losing coins ?

In total, pre-ICO LH-Crypto sells 20,000,000 tokens - no more and no less. That is, the price of the token is calculated when the ICO is over - now have collected more than $ 2,000,000 and the price of the token is growing! At the moment when the pre-ICO is completed, the token balance will be calculated using the formula sum of the charge / 20,000,000 (tokens for pre-ICO) and at this price you will receive tokens!

LH-Crypto - professional solutions for traders and brokers
tokenwar

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:44:34 PM

We are finishing our PRE ICO, pre-sale of our project LH-Crypto. Thank you for joining us!

[/url]

Currently the token price is 0,128 USD.

After we process all the requests and accrue all the investment, we’ll be able to define the exact price of LHCoin token.

We remind you that tomorrow, on the 3rd of December, we will have maintenance works on processing and organizing all the investments. Tokens will not be available for sale on the 3rd of December. ICO start on the 4th of December!

www.lh-crypto.io

#LHCrypto #Forex #cryptocurrency #broker
When will exactly start the ICO? Is there a specific hour?
Yes, ICO will start in 8 hours by now.

Only 7 hours to end the pre ICO. Can't wait for the results!
When will finish the ICO? It will be in exchanges?
I have seen in the website that it will end at 31 December, the last day of the year and ICO haha.
I suppose that the period of post-ICO it will be on exchanges.
Bur ICO doesn't start until 7 December, Does it?

Ico starts on December 4
What time exactly it starts?

In 8 hours it will start.
Oh, only a few hours.
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 01:48:06 PM

I feel cheated ;-/ I bought coins for btc ,the btc course GOING UP and I have a lot less coins than I buy . Dhey should not convert btc into eth straight away, since they did not immediately give coins for eth...
I HAVE OVER 1200 COINS AND I HAVE OVER 1000 It's a very big difference
What do you mean? I can't understand you

In total, pre-ICO LH-Crypto sells 20,000,000 tokens - no more and no less. That is, the price of the token is calculated when the ICO is over - now have collected more than $ 2,000,000 and the price of the token is growing! At the moment when the pre-ICO is completed, the token balance will be calculated using the formula sum of the charge / 20,000,000 (tokens for pre-ICO) and at this price you will receive tokens!

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 01:58:42 PM

I feel cheated ;-/ I bought coins for btc ,the btc course GOING UP and I have a lot less coins than I buy . Dhey should not convert btc into eth straight away, since they did not immediately give coins for eth...
it showed me over 1200 coins after purchase ...now shows over 900
What do you not understand?

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:00:13 PM

We are finishing our PRE ICO, pre-sale of our project LH-Crypto. Thank you for joining us!

[/url]

After we process all the requests and accrue all the investment, we’ll be able to define the exact price of LHCoin token.

We remind you that tomorrow, on the 3rd of December, we will have maintenance works on processing and organizing all the investments. Tokens will not be available for sale on the 3rd of December. ICO start on the 4th of December!

www.lh-crypto.io

How long is this period of ICO?

It takes 4 weeks, I think until 30 or 31 December.

Right! 31 December

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:04:35 PM

Larzon&Holz at the conference "the Blockchain & Bitcoin" in Cyprus

You look very professional!
Who are the people at the pictures?
Are they members of the team? What is their role in the project?
Yes, if I'm not wrong at least I recognise Antonis Lapos and Romany Sedhom.
Are they managers of the project?

They are project experts
Are they the ones who are working as boss of the project?

they are the experts of the project. ) Our team you can see on the site www.lh-crypto.io

Jupiter13

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:10:10 PM

I have seen in the website that it will end at 31 December, the last day of the year and ICO haha.
So 2018 will be the phase post-ICO, isn't it?
What is the plan of the company for the subsequent months after end of the ICO?
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:11:46 PM

Have this project an affiliate programme?
Yes, they have an  affiliate programme for attract clients via the internet
And how can I be part of this affiliate programme?
You only have to register and you obtain a banner. This banner, when somebody click on it, send this people to the site bit with your number of refered. And then you can obtain a bonus or something like this
How much can I obtain for the acquired costumers?
I think is better you have a look to the referal programme

Does anybody know the link of the referal programme?

On our site there is information about how the referral program works:

You can earn by simply recommending our company.
We either pay 3% of the acquired sum in ETH. or we pay out this sum in Bounty tokens (#LHCoin_B) at the ratio 1:10.
So if the investor you have invited purchases 100 #LHCoin tokens, then you receive 10 Bounty tokens (#LHCoin_B).
You can choose the type of your reward. Either in crypto-currency (ETH) or in #LHCoin_B tokens.

All you need to do to take part in our referral program is to register on our site. After the registration is completed, you will get a 6-digit code.
You can attract new investors to the project by sharing the information about our company and posting links to our site:
For instance, if your code is 123456, then the link you post is
https://lh-crypto.io/123456
After one follows this link, his or her computer will be marked with a special code, the so-called cookie.
Next, if this person, i.e. your referral, buys our tokens, you will be rewarded for it and will see him or her
in your Clients Area.

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:21:15 PM

So 2018 will be the phase post-ICO, isn't it?
What is the plan of the company for the subsequent months after end of the ICO?

You can see our plans in the roadmap on the site. For example, the period February-April we have planned this:
Technical arrangement
CASHBACK program
Milestones of this stage:
CASHBACK program
1. Arranging automated transfers in crypto-currencies to and from the broker’s accounts
2. Adapting and setting the brokerage software for crypto-currencies
3. Retraining of the company staff
4. Making an agreement with stock markets to include #LHCoin

kickboxer

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:37:52 PM

Hi

Why is my token count and bonus is fluctuating?

Thanks
Schopenhauer365

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:17:08 PM

They are project experts

they are the experts of the project. ) Our team you can see on the site www.lh-crypto.io
thank you, I am going to have a look because I am very interested in the project and in the people who make it possible
rokieinvest

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:21:05 PM

[/url]

www.lh-crypto.io

Right! 31 December
Does the ICO ends with year then? Will be token in exchange before 2018?
Huxleyfree

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:23:53 PM

it showed me over 1200 coins after purchase ...now shows over 900
What do you not understand?
How they disminued? Did you convert them?
no how convert ?nowhere to write anything about it ...
It could be the price raise and the numbers or your coin fall, I think so
bucayboyne

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:26:31 PM

You only have to register and you obtain a banner. This banner, when somebody click on it, send this people to the site bit with your number of refered. And then you can obtain a bonus or something like this

We either pay 3% of the acquired sum in ETH. or we pay out this sum in Bounty tokens (#LHCoin_B) at the ratio 1:10.
So if the investor you have invited purchases 100 #LHCoin tokens, then you receive 10 Bounty tokens (#LHCoin_B).
You can choose the type of your reward. Either in crypto-currency (ETH) or in #LHCoin_B tokens.

All you need to do to take part in our referral program is to register on our site. After the registration is completed, you will get a 6-digit code.
You can attract new investors to the project by sharing the information about our company and posting links to our site:
After one follows this link, his or her computer will be marked with a special code, the so-called cookie.
Next, if this person, i.e. your referral, buys our tokens, you will be rewarded for it and will see him or her
in your Clients Area.
Oh thank you, can I put this banner in places where people can see it and click in it?
heinemannplus

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:39:17 PM

in your Clients Area.
Oh thank you, can I put this banner in places where people can see it and click in it?
I want to know to where can we use the affiliate code
Joneskay

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:41:10 PM

What Does he want to say when he tell that he is losing coins?
cryptomoneyresearcher

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:42:02 PM

[/url]

www.lh-crypto.io

Right! 31 December
Thank you for clarify the date.
rokieinvest

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:42:26 PM

What Does he want to say when he tell that he is losing coins?
I think he made a mistake when he calculated his number of coins
Schopenhauer365

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:44:37 PM

in your Clients Area.
Following this link is it easy to get a referal code?
heinemannplus

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:45:48 PM

They are project experts

Are there all the members of the team?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: