Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IP ban  (Read 425 times)
meanwords (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:59:54 AM

Recently,  I invited a friend of mine to join this forum. After registering and confirming everything, his IP got immediately ban but he never use any VPN at all. So is there anything that he can do to get unban?  I think he doesn't deserve to pay the fee so any help will be appreciated :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:22:46 AM

Recently,  I invited a friend of mine to join this forum. After registering and confirming everything, his IP got immediately ban but he never use any VPN at all. So is there anything that he can do to get unban?  I think he doesn't deserve to pay the fee so any help will be appreciated :-)
He must be using shared IP or his ISP allocated him IP (shared one) of another user that previously used bitcointalk for abuse so your friend also got ban.There's only 2 ways to life ban.Either pay the fee or ask your isp to allocate new ip/disconnect and reconnect router and then may be he can get new IP.After that clear cookies and cache and then ask your friend to create new account Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
meanwords (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:32:31 AM

Recently,  I invited a friend of mine to join this forum. After registering and confirming everything, his IP got immediately ban but he never use any VPN at all. So is there anything that he can do to get unban?  I think he doesn't deserve to pay the fee so any help will be appreciated :-)
He must be using shared IP or his ISP allocated him IP (shared one) of another user that previously used bitcointalk for abuse so your friend also got ban.There's only 2 ways to life ban.Either pay the fee or ask your isp to allocate new ip/disconnect and reconnect router and then may be he can get new IP.After that clear cookies and cache and then ask your friend to create new account Smiley

So he just have to contact his ISP to change his IP to another one and just clear everything and create a new account.

Thanks for the help  Grin

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:34:34 PM

Recently,  I invited a friend of mine to join this forum. After registering and confirming everything, his IP got immediately ban but he never use any VPN at all. So is there anything that he can do to get unban?  I think he doesn't deserve to pay the fee so any help will be appreciated :-)

So he just have to contact his ISP to change his IP to another one and just clear everything and create a new account.

Instead of adding to the number of usernames that are only there with no one using it, just tell your friend to pay the amount its very little compared to the stress you have to go through in finding another username or even registering another mail for registration purpose. Another thing is that take it as your own contribution to the social purse of the forum then get the IP ban removed for good.
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4917

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:01:29 PM

just pay fee it is some sat less than 1$

It isn't always less than $1.
IDK if these prices have been updated since the BTC price rise, but here's an interesting thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396029

Basically, it also has a link to a post of theymos:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711968.msg8044683#msg8044683

It seems to be possible to have 100+ units of evil, each unit of evil required a fee of 4023 sat. This means that some people will be asked to pay a fee of +402300 sat = 0.004023 BTC = +$20 at current preev rate

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████