Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:36:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOGE INVESTMENT  (Read 523 times)
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:17:45 AM

I personally wouldn't invest in doge unless it hits very low prices. As other said already, dogecoin isn't something serious. It might be fast and useful for tipping but that's the end. Itwas meant to be small coin I suppose.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 07:32:42 AM

Doge or XDG is so low right now ... Do you think its the best time to invest in doge or it will drop until its gone Sad ?

Tbh, doge has stopped their development there

As currently it is still a working blockchain where user can send/receive dogecoin.

Unless, you could create value out of Dogecoin. Else, Doge is not a good investment there. It may Pump, but the reason of Pump is someone pumping it but not the natural growth of it
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:47:08 AM

Doge isn't fit for middle or long-term investment because its irrelevance due to Segwit2X hardfork, which should reduce transaction fees at BTC network. It's not a good idea to invest something to DOGE. There are a lot of more suitable options.

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:55:35 AM

Doge isn't fit for middle or long-term investment because its irrelevance due to Segwit2X hardfork, which should reduce transaction fees at BTC network. It's not a good idea to invest something to DOGE. There are a lot of more suitable options.

Exactly. I think Dogecoin is not for invesment. If we want to invest, we should invest in Bitcoin. If we hope that the price of Dogecoin will increase, I think that's almost impossible. Even if it increases, it will be very little. There are many people who have plenty of Dogecoin. If suddenly the price of Dogecoin soared to $ 100 or $ 10, would be a lot of people who get rich suddenly. So I guess that's almost impossible.

Dogecoin is only good for transactions, you can use the coin for crypto transactions. Some say, Dogecoin can be used for gambling or buying goods online.
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:01:00 AM

They are good for quick trades if you ask me. If you hold this for long term. I doubt you could get huge profit from these coins if you hold this long term. Poeple lose their interest to these altcoins. It's because developers are really not that active. Dogecoin has the potential to grow because many still support this altcoin. But don't know how long supporters will hold this. The supply of Dogecoin is continue to add more supplies every year. That's what's keeping Dogecoin at the lowest level. Devs must burn their 80% and stop add more supplies. I think that will make Doge a profitable in long term. But the problem is Devs are no longer active. Invest only small from these altcoins. It's very risky to invest huge amount from these. Whales are just pumping and dumping these coins. Observe.
Sarveshjagga

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Etherium Era

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:08:56 AM

Centra ia better choice its remarkabely low right now compared to others.
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:13:01 AM

is dogecoin worth investing in ? DOGE surely was a promessing investement in last years but now it seems like no one is giving it any care. i agree with the guys you should stay away from investing in it.
PonzyManCrazyLiar

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:18:48 AM

Doge or XDG is so low right now ... Do you think its the best time to invest in doge or it will drop until its gone Sad ?

doge is good long term project
because doge price is slow to incraese and never incraese high price

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
..1xBit.com..
       ███▄
     ▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ████████▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▐██████████
  ▐███████▌▀▀
  ▐███████
   ██████▄
  ▐███████▄
  ▐██▀  ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▐██
 ██▀     ▐██
▐█▀       ██
██        ███▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
...BET HERE...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:22:54 AM

Dogecoin will grow high by the end of the year. Prospects are $1 next year.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: