Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:06:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question on BTC Guild (Please Help)  (Read 475 times)
Bodie01 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 01:47:52 AM

Just started on BTC Guild, and have a question.

How do you accept a share? Is there any notification when you get one? How do I do this?

Thanks,
-Bodie01
Kaepora

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:02:50 PM

Just started on BTC Guild, and have a question.

How do you accept a share? Is there any notification when you get one? How do I do this?

Thanks,
-Bodie01
Your mining software should have a count like A:293 which is what you would see with CGMiner.
J35st3r

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:35:39 PM

You can also log into btcguild.com. The Dashboard shows the stats for your workers at the bottom (last share is time since the last share was accepted). Oodles of other stuff to look at too. I just wish I had some more MHash displayed on my account  Angry

1Jest66T6Jw1gSVpvYpYLXR6qgnch6QYU1 NumberOfTheBeast ... go on, give it a try Grin
Bodie01 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 08:38:35 PM

I do have an account there, but for some reason it has a few "reject" shares. Is there some way to get them? Am I doing something to reject them?
J35st3r

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:01:42 PM

I do have an account there, but for some reason it has a few "reject" shares. Is there some way to get them? Am I doing something to reject them?

Rejects should mostly be stales. This just means that you submitted a share, but it was invalid because a block had recently been solved and your work was out of date. Its most common on the getwork protocol, so you are better off using a stratum server (check your connection details). Dupe means duplicate and Other is just what it says.  You can't "get to them" because they are worthless! As long as your accepted shares are in the high 90% range there is nothing much to worry about. Just get your login hours up (browse the threads) and a couple more posts and you can ask for help on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=49417.0 (go do some reading there now, it will help clock up your login time).

1Jest66T6Jw1gSVpvYpYLXR6qgnch6QYU1 NumberOfTheBeast ... go on, give it a try Grin
Bitcoin Merchant

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:06:02 PM

BTCguild is great highly recommended for newbies
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: