Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your being spied on.  (Read 1597 times)
ironcross360 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 01:52:39 AM

This is all im going to say, do your research and stay safe.

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 01:54:18 AM

PRISM?

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
IBCBen

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 01:58:44 AM

Sad that we have let things get the way they are. I will say this we have the governments we deserve. When people realize that... Well that is when individuals start to take that power back and be responsible for it. Stay safe.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:03:39 AM

PRISM?

PRISM.

AquaMan

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:06:51 AM

Of course, we all are, not only by the people controlling this forum.....
randomcloud

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:44:45 AM

Sad that we have let things get the way they are. I will say this we have the governments we deserve. When people realize that... Well that is when individuals start to take that power back and be responsible for it. Stay safe.

There is nothing the American people can realistically do to stop our out of control government.
BTCTalkAccounts

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:45:38 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2013, 04:14:53 PM by BTCTalkAccounts

-
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 03:52:11 AM

There is nothing the American people can realistically do to stop our out of control government.

How about looking at the problem realistically instead of pessimistically.  Instead of making issues right and left how about seeing things as right and wrong.  That is just the first step, then maybe we could fight for our rights and pull our heads out of the sand.
kotler

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 03:59:05 AM

My new that already
randomcloud

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 05:46:23 AM

How about looking at the problem realistically instead of pessimistically.  Instead of making issues right and left how about seeing things as right and wrong.  That is just the first step, then maybe we could fight for our rights and pull our heads out of the sand.

It's not meant to be cowardly or pessimistic at all or to ignore the morality of what is going on, it's the truth. No one we elect into office will do anything to stem the tide. Money and corporate influence holds more sway than our votes do. Protesting doesn't accomplish anything and I don't even think a violent revolution is possible at this point for a multitude of different reasons. Unless the UN or another country steps in there's nothing that can stop them.

AliceWonder

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:13:40 AM

I did get a bunch of traffic at my web site when I tweeted a bunch of the words from a list of words DHS monitors, but I think they quickly figured out I was baiting them.

QuarkCoin - what I believe bitcoin was intended to be. On reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/
Hex01

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:30:35 AM

there is a ever growing gap between information and intel. With amount of information growing, it depreciate in value.

that can result in tragic blinders, when intel from reliable source treated as information and just ignored. That was the case with letter Russian FSB send to  FBI and CIA one year ago, warning then about Boston bombers.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:33:16 AM

Your being spied on.
What of mine is being spied on!? Please OP tell me! I can't stand the uncertainty! WHAT OBJECT OF MINE IS BEING SPIED ON!?

cosmicblue

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:34:48 AM

I can't see any spies around Cool Cool Cool

Big dom the donkey destroyer.
cWq34#9tH-3

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 08:24:23 AM

It's true. Not unless you're extremely wealthy. Those of us that really care about what's happened and still happening to our beloved country. We can do no more - not if we want to survive and to continue being around for our loved ones. And I do. So I'm done. Perhaps someday things will change when enough average ppl become impacted by things? IDK. But all I can do is watch the show.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 08:59:56 AM

you mean by forum operators or by america government? Please elaborate, thanx
SeanArce

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:01:47 AM

you mean by forum operators or by america government? Please elaborate, thanx

I'm guessing he's talking about big brother

www.onefamous.org
https://soundcloud.com/naer-sri
15ZmN3d7WZDo4WbZwPFJMZcPMBDUkueGH7 - my  btc address
LukePFS

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:06:11 AM

Is that now new Huh?
tonyk2005

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 10:01:04 AM

Don't worry I've already got my tinfoil hat on.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 10:01:43 AM

Can you invite me to your secret illuminati new world order society of 11 year olds?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: