Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2024, 11:56:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your being spied on.  (Read 1629 times)
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 10:07:40 AM

Sad that we have let things get the way they are. I will say this we have the governments we deserve. When people realize that... Well that is when individuals start to take that power back and be responsible for it. Stay safe.

There is nothing the American people can realistically do to stop our out of control government.

How about looking at the problem realistically instead of pessimistically.  Instead of making issues right and left how about seeing things as right and wrong.  That is just the first step, then maybe we could fight for our rights and pull our heads out of the sand.

It's not meant to be cowardly or pessimistic at all or to ignore the morality of what is going on, it's the truth. No one we elect into office will do anything to stem the tide. Money and corporate influence holds more sway than our votes do. Protesting doesn't accomplish anything and I don't even think a violent revolution is possible at this point for a multitude of different reasons. Unless the UN or another country steps in there's nothing that can stop them.

Well I don't agree with your view of the situation.  You seem to think the system is totally rigged and can't be fixed.  I can understand why you feel that way but I feel that if someone was put into office who wasn't previously controlled by corporate influence and held the morals and values represented by the citizens the outcome would very different.  Take JFK for example, he fought for change and made a strong impression on many.

I suspect alot of people would be forced to recognize the real issues we face instead of the mess they are force fed day in and day out.  Meant to wear them out and cloud there judgement.  I don't think the UN is fit to make any real positive change one bit as they seem to be very much more of the same.  Also I don't think a violent revolution is the answer but instead a well informed and armed public.  
randomcloud

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:47:45 AM

It's not meant to be cowardly or pessimistic at all or to ignore the morality of what is going on, it's the truth. No one we elect into office will do anything to stem the tide. Money and corporate influence holds more sway than our votes do. Protesting doesn't accomplish anything and I don't even think a violent revolution is possible at this point for a multitude of different reasons. Unless the UN or another country steps in there's nothing that can stop them.

Well I don't agree with your view of the situation.  You seem to think the system is totally rigged and can't be fixed.  I can understand why you feel that way but I feel that if someone was put into office who wasn't previously controlled by corporate influence and held the morals and values represented by the citizens the outcome would very different.  Take JFK for example, he fought for change and made a strong impression on many.

I suspect alot of people would be forced to recognize the real issues we face instead of the mess they are force fed day in and day out.  Meant to wear them out and cloud there judgement.  I don't think the UN is fit to make any real positive change one bit as they seem to be very much more of the same.  Also I don't think a violent revolution is the answer but instead a well informed and armed public.  

Everybody thought that's what they were doing when they elected Barack Obama, but it's just been more of the same. That's the problem. The corporations are running the puppet show and they can put out anybody as a supposed protector of the people and we, in our desire to change things, would eat that shit up. The two-party system in America is deliberately rigged to keep third parties from being able to compete with them effectively. Look what happened with Ron Paul. Even the other third parties like the Green Party didn't make a dent despite the fact that they've been put on the presidential ballot for the first time ever last election.

I quite honestly don't know what could be done at this point, and it's really sad. Sad  It's one of the reasons why I support cryptocurrencies; weaning ourselves off of the corporate supply structure will at least help do something.
LABitMarket

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 01:42:09 AM

They've even in the Newbies forum, aggregating ur dataz
smscotten

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 01:50:42 AM

The title of this post makes it look like it is off-topic, but I think anyone concerned about being watched at all times will get a kick (or perhaps just a sad sigh) out of this:

http://splicer.com/2013/06/07/open-letter-to-atheists

Cyberdyne

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:54:26 AM

Your being spied on.
What of mine is being spied on!? Please OP tell me! I can't stand the uncertainty! WHAT OBJECT OF MINE IS BEING SPIED ON!?
Your internet and phone.

Don't forget your being.
COINPRADER

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:29:40 AM

THEY can watch me all they want - I think I will just have another drink now Wink
Ah the peace of mind when you have nothing to hide!

Add some science to your mining!  GRIDCOIN
ironcross360 (OP)

Activity: 140

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:33:27 AM

This is all im going to say, do your research and stay safe.

Can you invite me to your secret illuminati new world order society of 11 year olds?
Sure, You must be an alien that has green skin and blue eyes and blonde hair.
You must have a wife that has a enlongated head.

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
wompeter

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 03:01:45 AM

Everyone just send everyone you know an email with the subject line "my terrorism plan" and then paste amazon buy links for boxcutters into the body of the email.

If it goes viral you'll DDOS prism.

LABitMarket

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 03:07:23 AM

Lol that made me laugh @wompeter Smiley
m3kt3k

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 03:38:59 AM

Now selling tinfoil Hats 5LTC each. Will provide secure transport of said Hat by black van to door step. /sigh Whats the phrase. Its not if your paranoid but are you paranoid enough.
mandelmus

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 03:50:34 AM

Everyone just send everyone you know an email with the subject line "my terrorism plan" and then paste amazon buy links for boxcutters into the body of the email.

If it goes viral you'll DDOS prism.

LOL  Cheesy
pwyll

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 03:51:09 AM

You're*

I'm glad someone said it.
Hex01

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 03:52:03 AM

Can you invite me to your secret illuminati new world order society of 11 year olds?
Sure, You must be an alien that has green skin and blue eyes and blonde hair.
You must have a wife that has a enlongated head.

just that?
cryptocurrencybroker

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 04:34:23 AM

You are.

Or

You're.
dmagic

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 05:25:56 AM

Always get a kick out of the people who have "nothing to hide", like that's even the issue here. It shouldn't matter, no government is entitled to your personal life.
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 05:48:43 AM

Everybody thought that's what they were doing when they elected Barack Obama, but it's just been more of the same. That's the problem. The corporations are running the puppet show and they can put out anybody as a supposed protector of the people and we, in our desire to change things, would eat that shit up. The two-party system in America is deliberately rigged to keep third parties from being able to compete with them effectively. Look what happened with Ron Paul. Even the other third parties like the Green Party didn't make a dent despite the fact that they've been put on the presidential ballot for the first time ever last election.

I quite honestly don't know what could be done at this point, and it's really sad. Sad  It's one of the reasons why I support cryptocurrencies; weaning ourselves off of the corporate supply structure will at least help do something.

Can't argue with that,I agree with randomcloud hole heatedly and suggest you all do the same if you know what is good for you! Smiley
$1LK

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 06:13:31 AM

..does god really see everything?Huh
TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 06:22:06 AM

..does god really see everything?Huh
If you're perverted and/or kinky, sure, why not.
Ex0deus

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 06:48:51 AM

http://www.scribd.com/doc/146930457/PRISM-Class
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile