Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:20:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Real estate backed cryptocurrency  (Read 622 times)
sky24 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:13:28 PM

What do you guys think about real estate backed cryptocurrencies ? Looking into them I feel like they are a stable investment with potentially great returns
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:28:36 PM

What do you guys think about real estate backed cryptocurrencies ? Looking into them I feel like they are a stable investment with potentially great returns

This is really amusing to see that even in the real estate industry you can sure have a transaction using your bitcoin, I think this is a great thing because you don't need to take out large amount of fiat money giving in a transaction, you just need your mobile phone and a QR code to pay that certain lot that you want, or if you are a real estate broker you can now get a salary pay with a Bitcoin amount in this pay if a person is not familiar with bitcoin he will now have a knowledge about it and can decide whether he will proceed in trading or letting the value increase.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:31:40 PM

Real estate backed cryptocurrency is good as long as demand is up.  I was thinking starting a concurrency based on farming seafood.  I wanted to start an IPO on it, anything like food and housing is a good investment to be honest.  We all need to eat and have a home.  I think food based is better then real estate, because it can take time to sell homes.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:35:39 PM

I think they will do good work in the long run. One of the sectors that will make the most money in this world is the real estate sector and blockchain is helping to bring this sector to the web.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:40:25 PM

Brickcoin,  seem to have the exact moto of first cryptocurrency backed by real estate. They were advertising a bit but I couldn't find any more info in the forum.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:42:26 PM

I don't trust those projects, I find them as dangerous projects for both investors and government. Cryptocurrencies are not trustable to me, real estate is better.
beachbummer

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:52:40 PM

You don't really need a real estate crypto when you already have REITs. Much safer to trade or invest in..
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:07:49 PM

I don't trust those projects, I find them as dangerous projects for both investors and government. Cryptocurrencies are not trustable to me, real estate is better.

Grin. Most likely you are guilding your self not to put all your "eggs in one basket"- is nice. Meanwhile, mate I have seen bitcoin transforming the life of an individual for good. Is a wow experience
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:15:28 PM

If it will be introduced, buying estate will be very comfortable. I have hope this project will be executed
joefdavid

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:18:08 PM

I think it is the right way forward, especially with smart contracts etc making it possible. There a few ICO's already out there for this type of thing but the one I like the most is propthereum.io , done the research of the team and it has good relative experience in the ranks. But as I always say, PLEASE do your own research before investing.
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:29:22 PM

There were a lot and I think there still are many ICOs about cryptocurrencies used in real estate. It's nice to think that cryptocurrencies will soon be used widely in a lot of aspects. But in cases like real estate, I think the acceptance of the government over cryptocurrencies would have to come first.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:15:56 PM

yes it is true we can say that real estate is backed by crypto currencies and i think it will be very profitable investment and reasonable for many people. in the previous time people were using paper money and after that credit cards come in to the market now the trend is changed and people are willing to sale and purchase in the crypto currencies and they are happy with this.

warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:28:48 PM

I do not believe that these projects will be implemented. If OP meant the acquisition of real estate it will be very difficult to sell the cryptocurrency for transactions and to prove the lawful origin of these funds. If OP was referring to paying with cryptocurrency for rent that is already there but very little demand. Do not forget that only 1% of the population knows what bitcoin is. What altcoins knows even less people.
thycrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:32:35 PM

I actually just saw an atricle of someone selling their home for a couple million in London but it can only be purchased with bitcoin.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:41:32 PM

I have heard of a cryptocurrency backed by spot price of Gold (DinarDirham) but a crytocurrency backed by a real estate is quite interesting. Real estate property appreciates too specially if its in a prime location, meaning value is good but once the real estate property is developed, there will be period of time that the value of the property is good.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:50:40 PM

Hmm... This actually sounds like a great idea. But I'm kind of skeptical about this. Yes, a crypto currency that is backed by real estate is quite appealing and assuring. Because there is physical value included. The thing is, we all know that the government and bitcoins aren't really friends, which can really make thungs messy i think. Plus the way i see it, bamks may do some sht about this or maybe not, because they can still have profit, but still. We'll never know. So i think real estate and crypto currency ain't a good tandem.
NoiseBoy

Activity: 266

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:04:46 PM

Tokenizing what is basically a REIT sounds like a good way to run into serious problems with securities laws. You're better off just buying a traditional REIT the old fashioned way if exposure to real estate markets is what you want.
ValoremFoundation

Activity: 383

Valorem Foundation

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:07:22 PM

https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-185-0

Also, a REIT is a security. Pretty simple. Google Howie test.

¯  ¯   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ¯  ¯
www.AdValorem.io
Building a Reserve Lending platform for Multi-Party transactions across Various Industries.
|| Facebook || Twitter || Slack || Medium || Telegram || Reddit || Github
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:09:30 PM

Whay do you mean by real estate backed by cryptocurrency? Do you mean buying real estate with crypto? If yes than I agree with you that it's a stable investment but I believe it's a lot better to just hold on to your bitcoins because bitcoin is quite frankly still relatively far from it's full potential right now.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:22:35 PM

The idea of creating a token to raise funds, doesn't make much sense. I wouldn't invest in any coins out right now that are "backed" by real estate. they have absolutely no utility.

Buying real estate with crypto is a totally different topic

Positivebetting
ValoremFoundation

Valorem Foundation

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:40:47 PM

Instead of just backing Real Estate, crypto should be created to "back everything." Shocked

www.AdValorem.io
Building a Reserve Lending platform for Multi-Party transactions across Various Industries.
cryptoking710

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:00:26 PM

yes if the crypto currency bought property and paid coin holder a portion of the rentals leaving enough available to purchase new properties to rent thus increasing coin price too.

Great idea!!

BlindMelon

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:03:26 PM

I guess it'll be more difficult to begin with as trying to find buyers that want the property as well as having a shit tonne of BTC will be rare. However, it is a great idea - I like. Just going to need time and exposure. It could really propel BTC in general
sky24 (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:01:28 PM

I think it is the right way forward, especially with smart contracts etc making it possible. There a few ICO's already out there for this type of thing but the one I like the most is propthereum.io , done the research of the team and it has good relative experience in the ranks. But as I always say, PLEASE do your own research before investing.
I've read a few whitepapers doing research on upcoming ICO's and theirs really stood out to me. Most of these cryptocurrencies have nothing behind them but propthereum.io are an asset backed cryptocurrency with potentially great coin appreciation. Definitely one to get in on early and watch!   
ValoremFoundation

Valorem Foundation

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:30:27 PM

https://news.bitcoin.com/3000-bitcoin-mansion-sale-russia-hindered-lack-regulation/

www.AdValorem.io
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:02:00 PM

It would end up in the paradox that you are practically creating a coin that is backed by government, because real estate is always backed by government, unless you are buying it somewhere in some unknown island, but I think even unclaimed territory ultimately is controlled by big government groups. For example, you cannot go into an island and create your own rights that go against human rights because you will end up getting kicked out (and rightfully so, imagine some psychos going into an island to make crimes legal).

My theory is that all real estate is backed to government, so if the government doesn't like your coin being backed by real estate, you may have problems.

Being able to buy real estate with bitcoin is not the same as it being backed by real estate, it just means it's backed by the government whose allows you to buy real estate a particular place.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:41:52 PM

In principle, it is very good when the currency goes to the future and even real estate can be bought for electronic money. Yes, thanks to such a jump up, we can very quickly remain without a paper currency. And here already there are pluses and minuses. Of course, I would like to see only the good side of these procedures.

But hackers can be dangerous!
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 04:46:02 PM

c-pro is a real estate backed cryptocurrency

our concept is powered by sources

regards

Volant

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:52:44 PM

I'm currently invested in REAL. Dropped in price since ICO but I'm hoping they can keep to their roadmap and show some results in the coming months.
thycrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:31:50 PM

Its just that the price of coins would drop or go higher and then it wouldn't make sense. Unless it was something set or changed about the coin then it would. But what happenes if you buy a house with .02 of a coin and it gets to $4. How does that work?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
afk891

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:33:10 AM

they are stable investment if they can promised to deliver their roadmaps. have you seen aqwire? their currently doing their ico
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: