Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:38:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Actn Scam or not??  (Read 619 times)
rwrayen (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:16:29 PM

Actn Scam or not??
https://actioncoin.io  Huh
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rwrayen (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

help??  Huh
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:31:41 AM

Actn Scam or not??
I have the same question as you have, can anyone answer this question?
I recently encounter this token on facebook, some guy is advertising this, but I need to clarify first if this token is legit or not before joining them, There website is offering free token upon sign up. So I need to know where or not this is a scam. If not, I will surely join this to earn some tokens.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:10:43 PM

Action Coin has even the official page on Facebook, but it does not mean much. I understand your doubts — too many sites (besides the one you are talking about) offer up to 1000 tokens for registration!

I ask myself a question: “Isn’t it too much not to be some scam”? I hope, I am wrong, but I won’t deal with it.
dacryptomoney

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:47:59 PM

it is obviously a scam....don't worry about it...there are many other reliable coins where you can put your money.
rosygreat1

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:59:46 AM

Are you guys saying that action coin is a scam? But the are not selling any ICO.
Republicofizmir

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:39:37 AM

As I understand it, we can buy something using it.
I don't think so, because Bitcoin started to make it new.

Website is beautifully designed
But they can do it very cheaply.
I think this is scam.
ACTN

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 01:43:39 PM

You guys are funny.. Almost as funny as the users that signup for free tokens, and then immediately email asking how they can convert them to fiat  Roll Eyes

Explain to me how our project is a scam.  I'm very interested to know.

Nick
dacryptomoney

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:05:13 PM

You guys are funny.. Almost as funny as the users that signup for free tokens, and then immediately email asking how they can convert them to fiat  Roll Eyes

Explain to me how our project is a scam.  I'm very interested to know.

Nick

Your team doesn't even have a software engineer!!

I'm very sure that a team of "consultants" can't run a blockchain project on their own, can you even write code?
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:08:45 PM

Actn Scam or not??

When you have serious doubts whether a project is scam or not, stay away from it. Mostly likely, it will end up as a scam. But try to dig even deeper, contact them and try to raise some valid questions. If they evade or do not respond that means it is not to be trusted. A lot of them are around us. And hey, try to abandon this account. You are still a jr. member but full of red marks already.  Wink
austriam4444

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:17:14 PM

Actn Scam or not??

When you have serious doubts whether a project is scam or not, stay away from it. Mostly likely, it will end up as a scam. But try to dig even deeper, contact them and try to raise some valid questions. If they evade or do not respond that means it is not to be trusted. A lot of them are around us. And hey, try to abandon this account. You are still a jr. member but full of red marks already.  Wink

Im sorry sir but its not a scam.. it had a block explorer under a blockchain of will known token..

I just wanna preffered nothing was scam when it has block explorer and under of it blockchain of that will known token or coin.

Some people called scam of a token or coin because its not successful. not scam is different from failure project.

scam is already process. but they alter the system..

failure project main. they had totally built block explorer, blockchain. >> lack of supporters and marketers << may cause to failure to project.. maybe i suggests to you if you want to invest in a coin or token. you may you coinmarketplus.com for reviewieng the token or coins.

Public Team behind it. Good concept and great opportunity to get some free coins. I like this project. Well worth registering even just for the free coins!!!

Download the Action Coin white paper to learn more about our project:
https://t.co/gL8o9rsW3e

Goodluck guys... more and more coins to learn.. 
milosgovno

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

https://actioncoin.io#5a91743f91e41

Get 1000 free coins, they will be worth 1$ at the end of the year
skiper

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 12:16:43 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2024, 12:27:08 AM by skiper

s... they went scam... I made a withdrawal on Thursday from the actioncoin wallet, to a pending one, but how can there be so many thieves in the coins, dammit!

and do not pay the stake since 4/12/2023

https://i.postimg.cc/FHCZr2Bg/Captura-de-pantalla-2024-01-16-011106.jpg
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 11:13:44 PM

We need to be very wise and it's not all projects that we need to invest our money into, there are many people that are ready to do many things just to steal from people and they don't mind bringing new pattern just to receive miners and investors so that they can reap them of their funds. I don't turn in to many of the coins that are in the market since many are scam. We need to measure our risk to reward and see if what we are doing really worth our stress.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 11:35:49 AM

Well seeing that the coin is still gaining and losing value i am guessing that after all these years we can conclude that this coin is not a scam however it seems pretty clear that it never really increased price its ATH was less than a dollar and it does not seem to be increasing any time soon

We need to be very wise and it's not all projects that we need to invest our money into

That is true diversity in portfolio could be helpful but biting in too much than you can chew could potentially put you at risk

Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 84

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 10:51:30 PM

Action Coin has even the official page on Facebook, but it does not mean much. I understand your doubts — too many sites (besides the one you are talking about) offer up to 1000 tokens for registration!

I ask myself a question: “Isn’t it too much not to be some scam”? I hope, I am wrong, but I won’t deal with it.
I'm in and out of the market, not interested in much activities, just tie down on entertaining profits and losses in the market. Scam ruled the day, before we anticipate in any project, we ensure we're balanced and we trust the projects we're investing into, checking behind the project to see a reliable hardworking team that are concentrated on pushing the projects to greater heights. Action coin have 50/50 probability of becoming a scam or legit. There are numerous scams projects in the system, we just have to lean on becoming a branded version of ourselves and enabled ourselves to start reaping good from the market.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 239

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 06:29:51 AM

Well seeing that the coin is still gaining and losing value i am guessing that after all these years we can conclude that this coin is not a scam however it seems pretty clear that it never really increased price its ATH was less than a dollar and it does not seem to be increasing any time soon

We need to be very wise and it's not all projects that we need to invest our money into

That is true diversity in portfolio could be helpful but biting in too much than you can chew could potentially put you at risk

I'm glad that you've researched and seen that the coin is still in existence, that means that we can not conclude it as a scam. That is a relief because I read where coingecko, published thousands of coins that where listed but don't exist anymore, going further to say that we have many failed and scam projects than the legit ones. But what is the gain if actioncoin, is sitting redundant in one position after all this years, if it's not making any impact in the market, then it's good as not existing.

Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 07:42:14 AM

A coin having it page on Facebook is not a guarantee that it is authentic,  this can just be a strategy of making people believe it is reliable to invest in. Their are things to be checked if a coin is good one for investment,  Facebook page is something that is very easy for anybody to create. Of course they must have Facebook page to give the project  more awareness,  investors should not just rush  into any project they see, more research and findings needs to be done to know more about it.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 08:38:44 AM

I'm glad that you've researched and seen that the coin is still in existence, that means that we can not conclude it as a scam. That is a relief because I read where coingecko, published thousands of coins that where listed but don't exist anymore, going further to say that we have many failed and scam projects than the legit ones. But what is the gain if actioncoin, is sitting redundant in one position after all this years, if it's not making any impact in the market, then it's good as not existing.
actually it is not because they are still existing meaning they are not scam or not scamming anyone because just a few post above you(in which the reason why this old sleeping thread is being necrobump because of the claim of their another victim)

s... they went scam... I made a withdrawal on Thursday from the actioncoin wallet, to a pending one, but how can there be so many thieves in the coins, dammit!

and do not pay the stake since 4/12/2023

this is what the accusation mate .

hope this will serve as warning to anyone dealing with this project to stay away if you don't wanna cry soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 09:03:57 AM

action coin until know still run.
but marketcap only 73k dollar is very low. and only one exchanger accepted action coin finexbox.
and volume transaction every day only 537 dollar. not scam still run but bad coin.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/action-coin/#Markets

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄