Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:26:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LYDIANCOIN - first A.I. big data marketing cloud for blockchain  (Read 1346 times)
Arrery (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:48:15 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 03:42:26 PM by Arrery

The LydianCoin Project

Announcement

ICO STARTS ON NOVEMBER, 20
25% BONUS NOW ACTIVE

WHAT IS LYDIANCOIN?
Lydian is the first A.I. big data marketing cloud for blockchain - an intelligent marketing platform for the community powered by Gravity4.
LydianCoin (LDN), will provide crypto- and blockchain ventures with state of the art digital marketing services, already used by Fortune 1000 companies and luxury brands worldwide. Using LydianCoin, these ventures can reach beyond the known universe of existing crypto-investors and identify and engage new, specifically targeted investors and customers.

WHY CHOOSE LYDIANCOIN?
Based on market research, the average ICO spent between $100,000 to $500,000 in digital marketing for their token sale. Each ICO issuer appeared to use archaic methods of advertising such as using over-priced ad networks or direct placement on crypto-related websites.
We expect LydianCoin to be the first utility token that provides companies the ability to market token sales and their products for customer adoption versus that current status quo of using fiat channels with archaic methods of targeting.

It is also building two blockchain products: MonaBrowse and MonaChain. Both of these products will add billions back into the eco-system. MonaBrowse will enable consumers use to LydianCoin on publisher websites to access premium content. MonaChain will utilize decentralized framework to provide transparency and alleviate adfraud.

WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
It will help to reduce inefficiencies caused by ad fraud, rent-charging intermediaries that provide dubious value, defensive user/customer behaviors created by abusive legacy marketing practices, etc.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

WATCH THE LAUNCHING PROCESS STEPS HERE

WHAT DEFINES LYDIAN TOKENS FROM THE OTHERS?
The Lydian Token will be an ERC20 protocol token, compatible with existing Ethereum – related infrastructure. Lydian tokens may be negotiated back to Lydian to obtain proven, market-tested software and services that leverage years of aggregated marketing placement and customer interaction data to maximize the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, disintermediate advertising by removing middlemen that raise costs and drain efficiency from digital marketing campaigns, and leverage its’ parent company’s existing neural net A.I., MonaLisa.
LydianCoin (LDN)is a utility token engineered to meet the digital marketing needs of the crypto- and blockchain space.

Pre-Sale: $ 10,000,000
Pre-ICO GOAL: 50,000,000 LDN
ICO: 20,000,000 LDN

Pre-ICO Period:  5 October 2017 - 20 November 2017
ICO Period: 20 November 2017 -  27 November 2017

Pre-ICO price: The price for 1 LDN is $3.75 with 25% discount
ICO price: 1 LDN=$5

TEAM

Gurbaksh Chahal - Founder, Chairman & CEO

Belinda Montes - CFO

Grant Allaway - Managing Director – Europe

Kevin Huang - Managing Director – Asia

Kotryna Gasiunaite - Product Manager – Emerging Technologies

Jonathon Drumm - Head of Business Development, APAC

Simon Apperly - Commercial Director, APAC

Michael Terpin - Advisor

Sergey Nikitin - Advisor

Sergei Kolobov - Advisor

For more information please check out the following links:

Web: https://lydian.io
Email: info@Lydian.io
Whitepaper:https://assets.lydian.io/docs/Lydian-WhitePaper-Draft-EN-20171010.pdf
Whitepaper (RUS): https://tr.im/whitepaperRussian
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LydianCoin/
Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/lydiancoinltd
Telegram: https://t.me/LydianCoins
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lydiancoin/
Medium: https://medium.com/@gchahal/lydiancoin-ico-marketing-cloud-for-blockchain-9e2f2a89d4e2

Please note that I am not a LydianCoin employee. I am only helping the team out to create this thread. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unya

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:58:47 PM

This looks quite promising! I like the idea of reducing the number of intermediaries, I do believe they stifle the market.

I wonder if there will be an airdrop. That could bring extra value to the platform
GoldyFund

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:01:50 PM

I read about this project somewhere, the idea is pretty solid. Will there be a bounty campaign?
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:59:32 PM

nice project sir. reserve indonesian translation if needed
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:04:51 PM

This project is on my radar after tweet from Paris Hilton so that I invested into this project some dust just for fun. I hope this will move forward into good direction in future.
N-gen

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:05:36 PM

Interesting , I wanna join the bounty program sir, cause I see a bright future with your project plan, I hope it will come true one day, is there any of a bounties for your project sir?
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:13:45 PM

Interesting , I wanna join the bounty program sir, cause I see a bright future with your project plan, I hope it will come true one day, is there any of a bounties for your project sir?

You have chance to get 25% bonus but you have invest into this project there is no bounty for this. If you have strong believe than you should invest into ICO but I will wait once it will go live for trading on a exchange.
LydianCoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:11:09 PM

I read about this project somewhere, the idea is pretty solid. Will there be a bounty campaign?

Hello! Thank you for the question.

We are currently working on getting bounty program done. Stay tuned. We'll let you know as soon as it's ready
Wednesdaycat

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:48:31 AM

It's looks great!
already used by Fortune 1000 companies and luxury brands worldwide.
Can you cited a number of these companies? I am curious.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
LydianCoin

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:52:01 AM

nice project sir. reserve indonesian translation if needed

It's a deal then Wink
LydianCoin

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:21:33 AM

This project is on my radar after tweet from Paris Hilton so that I invested into this project some dust just for fun. I hope this will move forward into good direction in future.

Thank you. We appreciate it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: