Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: digital and physical gift cards (amazon, best buy, home depot) 10~20%  (Read 12776 times)
Atearinmyheart (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:37:44 PM

WB amazon.fr gift card @ 100% with receipt + ID.

Scammer buying from another scammer, this is just getting funnier by the day, the forum is populated of alt accounts and scammers.

This thread is scam free. I use escrow. Wont you try it instead of complaining?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mandertherick

Activity: 206
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:21:51 PM

Scammer buying from another scammer, this is just getting funnier by the day, the forum is populated of alt accounts and scammers.

I will open a Scam Accusation against you unless you really prove that you have the GCs and they are legit and the only way for you to clean that name of yours is to send me an Amazon GC/Gift of Prime. You're required to send first, let me know or else you're just another scammer.

I'm giving you the benefit of doubt.

Bitrated Profile   Telegram: @TravisAntonio, ask for Whatsapp if you are interested. My public bitcoin address
Atearinmyheart (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:55:21 PM

I will open a Scam Accusation against you unless you really prove that you have the GCs and they are legit and the only way for you to clean that name of yours is to send me an Amazon GC/Gift of Prime. You're required to send first, let me know or else you're just another scammer.

No thank you.
I dont sell items, i sell gift cards
mandertherick

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:00:54 PM

No thank you.

And that's what I'm asking for, unless you misunderstood or you're making yourself an idiot in order to avoid me.

Bitrated Profile   Telegram: @TravisAntonio, ask for Whatsapp if you are interested. My public bitcoin address
Atearinmyheart (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:28:25 PM

No thank you.

And that's what I'm asking for, unless you misunderstood or you're making yourself an idiot in order to avoid me.

Im not avoiding you but im not agreeing to your terms. Ill accept escrow but the card. Not sending by prime
mandertherick

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:34:59 PM

No thank you.

Im not avoiding you but im not agreeing to your terms. Ill accept escrow but the card. Not sending by prime

Alright, so you're saying that you will be accepting the reputed escrows such as phil and OgNasty, if so I will personally let them know that you want to clean your name so they can escrow the transaction, beware that for this transaction the will hold the BTC for as long as two weeks in order to prove that the GC is legit.

Atearinmyheart (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:36:24 AM

No thank you.

Alright, so you're saying that you will be accepting the reputed escrows such as phil and OgNasty, if so I will personally let them know that you want to clean your name so they can escrow the transaction, beware that for this transaction the will hold the BTC for as long as two weeks in order to prove that the GC is legit.

You will release the funds once the gift card is added to your account. Theres no way im waiting two weeks for payment. Im sorry but i cannot agree to those terms.
mandertherick

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:11:13 AM

Obviously you can' wait because you will then report the GC or Amazon will know that the applied GC is nothing but a STOLEN GIFT CARD. Anyone with a right in their mind would have done what I told you, you're just putting yourself more in the hole. Scam accusation coming to you so you get totally flagged, thanks for your time.

Superchiller

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:03:10 AM

I bought a $100 best buy card , used online. Order shipped , hopefully i receive my bluetooth speaker Grin
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:00:01 AM

$100 Lowes

Proof:

LOL! Your picture is the very same picture as the one we can see in Jaac's giftcard thread ( here). Jaac is a pure scammer, and you just prove the community you are one too. Don't buy from him!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Atearinmyheart (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:14:04 AM

Please stop promoting you cards here. Do it in your own thread
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:31:13 AM

Funny you call me a scammer. Yet you refuse escrow Huh

Let's be clear here : I never started any deal with you. Once sent you a pm you didn't bother answer, and that's all.

You're a scammer, using the same pictures as Jaac, your master in scamming methods (next thread you create tick the square for self moderation, you'll be far less annoyed by people like me as you'll only have to delete their posts).

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Atearinmyheart (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:41:03 PM

Funny you call me a scammer. Yet you refuse escrow Huh

Let's be clear here : I never started any deal with you. Once sent you a pm you didn't bother answer, and that's all.

You're a scammer, using the same pictures as Jaac, your master in scamming methods (next thread you create tick the square for self moderation, you'll be far less annoyed by people like me as you'll only have to delete their posts).

i have no reason to self moderate , i accept criticism of my services.
Atearinmyheart (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:26:49 AM

Just in : x2 $100 best buy
×1 $50 amazon code
10%
Bighero76

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile