Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:31:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: you guys seeing this!!! some one just bout thousands of btc.  (Read 4003 times)
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 05:43:35 AM

is anybody still under the illusion that you don't owe 15% tax when you cash out? We should really try to do a better job educating people, too many individual IRS audits could pull a lot of money from the market.

Educate me on the 15%?

Exactly.  So when Bitcoin goes down and we cash out, are we now allowed to claim capital losses?

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 05:49:21 AM

is anybody still under the illusion that you don't owe 15% tax when you cash out? We should really try to do a better job educating people, too many individual IRS audits could pull a lot of money from the market.

Educate me on the 15%?

Exactly.  So when Bitcoin goes down and we cash out, are we now allowed to claim capital losses?

Yes, but only for IRS cocksuckers.
If you are a flesh and blood person, you are a creditor of the US corporation. Not a debtor. Only the strawman is a debtor. The IRS collects taxes from the strawman and has to return it to the original principal, being the flesh and blood person, where the credit was created. The problem is that they assume the strawman is YOU, and you are too stupid to know the difference between a naturally dead, artificially created, civil debtor entity and yourself, the real flesh and blood person who injects their own energy into the system and is THE Creditor, not the debtor. Get it straight and remove yourselves from self imposed ignorance fueled delusional slavery.

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
BitcoinAshley

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 03:32:01 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2013, 03:43:28 PM by BitcoinAshley

Hahaha this is hilarious.

When we had those HUGE multimillion $USD dumps I was all like "Yeah just wait, rich motherfucker is going to slowly buy [at least some of] them back when all you nitwits are done panic dumping."

And our resident retard bears (you know who you are) were like "Nah it's changed fundamentals, people giving up on BTC, cashing out, BTC is dead, game over, $20 by weeks' end."

It's a safe bet that the person who bought thousands of coins at market is one of the same people who SOLD thousands of coins at market in the past couple weeks.

WELCOME TO BITCOIN, N00BS.  Cool Cool Cool I think we know who lost coins to the manipulator and who didn't Wink
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 04:28:30 PM

Educate me on the 15%?

Yes, but only for IRS cocksuckers.
If you are a flesh and blood person, you are a creditor of the US corporation. Not a debtor. Only the strawman is a debtor. The IRS collects taxes from the strawman and has to return it to the original principal, being the flesh and blood person, where the credit was created. The problem is that they assume the strawman is YOU, and you are too stupid to know the difference between a naturally dead, artificially created, civil debtor entity and yourself, the real flesh and blood person who injects their own energy into the system and is THE Creditor, not the debtor. Get it straight and remove yourselves from self imposed ignorance fueled delusional slavery.

wait a minute...is this the bitrebel i knew from 2 yrs ago who did the Alex Jones interview and whom i wrote talking points for?
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 04:31:19 PM

Welcome to the United State Goverment people! Who else would have the power to manipulate the price like this, and the motive to do so?? All those tax free transactions are eating at then, and they can't take it anymore!!

Or not.  Anyone with $10M can easily manipulate the Bitcoin market.  That won't change until the markets are much deeper and much bigger.  It hardly takes the resources of a nation state and certainly not the United States.  Somolia central bank would have the resources to push the Bitcoin market around.
mco65

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 04:35:45 PM

Welcome to the United State Goverment people! Who else would have the power to manipulate the price like this, and the motive to do so?? All those tax free transactions are eating at then, and they can't take it anymore!!

Or not.  Anyone with $10M can easily manipulate the Bitcoin market.  That won't change until the markets are much deeper and much bigger.  It hardly takes the resources of a nation state and certainly not the United States.  Somolia central bank would have the resources to push the Bitcoin market around.

Perhaps, but anyone with $10M probably wouldn't even care to. JMO
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 04:44:29 PM

Is this how dark-pooling works? Maybe?

eheheh, interesting idea. Perhaps Trade Hill is also trying to maintain a price secretly. There is a que of a few million dollars and they are buying in a range... nahhh, but it sure is interesting
what happened today. Just makes you wonder why they didn't buy yesterday. Perhaps they just wanted to see that bottom formation in play and hold. Note - we are sitting exactly on the 100ema support line - The bottom of yesterdays candle is basically there to. It gives us some hope.

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
phelix
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 06:22:55 PM

Shocked to 110 in seconds from 92. wtf is going on!!!
A whale accidentally clicked buy instead of placing a limit sell order as intended.
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

Activity: 252

a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 10:55:53 PM

Shocked to 110 in seconds from 92. wtf is going on!!!
A whale accidentally clicked buy instead of placing a limit sell order as intended.

ha ya a drunk whale that just happens to have 10-15k in bitcoins... ha and he still wins prob bout up to 104 and everyone panic buy and then slowly cashed out at 110? haha
lucas.sev

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 11:03:29 PM

You know guys that after that push to 110 there was a 4k wall at 110 that got eaten?
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 11:08:39 PM

You know guys that after that push to 110 there was a 4k wall at 110 that got eaten?

Bid wall right?
lucas.sev

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 11:16:07 PM

Bid wall right?

yup. So there is somebody sitting on 4k coins bought at price 5USD higher than todays weighted average.
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:03:26 PM

Bid wall right?

yup. So there is somebody sitting on 4k coins bought at price 5USD higher than todays weighted average.

maybe knows some insider info? knows that its going to 150 and its going to go fast.... humm dont know what else it might be.
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:05:40 PM

Bid wall right?

maybe knows some insider info? knows that its going to 150 and its going to go fast.... humm dont know what else it might be.

It's just CanadianGuy who wanted the push the price to 120 to win his bets. Too bad he failed. Tongue

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
Crypt_Current

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:11:12 PM

Bid wall right?

RLY, SRSLY ??

If I had tons of money to invest, I'd have probably done the same thing, because it might be simply a good investment.

Occam's razor, people.

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 09:43:13 PM

Bid wall right?

RLY, SRSLY ??

If I had tons of money to invest, I'd have probably done the same thing, because it might be simply a good investment.

Occam's razor, people.

pirate@40 is the simplest explanation
Crypt_Current

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:19:01 PM

Bid wall right?

RLY, SRSLY ??

Occam's razor, people.

pirate@40 is the simplest explanation

pirate is buying?

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:43:41 PM

ha well there is a novel idea! maybe just maybe it is a good investment! ha just cuz we have all herd of bitcoins and watched it over the last year two years or so doesn't mean that its not new to some... well a lot. some big fish might be just smelling this and they want in. it will be the global currency of the future... it is already. if i had a hundred thousand dollars 80% would go into bitcoins you bet your ass. I think that it really does have incredible potential.

quote me on this but if its anything like the past then i think the next big slide like the one we saw will be around 880. how long till we get up that high is another story, lets see what happens.
BitcoinAshley

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:23:23 AM

I just realized something. When someone SELLS thousands of BTC, random noobs show up and create doomsday threads predicting the demise of Bitcoin and $30 prices.

But someone BOUGHT thousands of BTC and we have a thread "OMG someone bought thousands of bitcoins."

Really on the sell side we should have threads like "OMG some manipulator just sold thousands of BTC" rather than "OMG every one's selling, panic dump, btc to $20, game ovah!"

Oh well.  Tongue One-sided irrationality is hilarious, I guess. Does this mean the bears are mostly composed of overdramatic noobs? Probably. 
mewsie

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 07:38:09 AM

Or not.  Anyone with $10M can easily manipulate the Bitcoin market.  That won't change until the markets are much deeper and much bigger.  It hardly takes the resources of a nation state and certainly not the United States. Somalia central bank would have the resources to push the Bitcoin market around.

This has to be my favorite quote on bitcointalk so far... I might have to give Dr. Abdisalam Omer a call and see if we can work out a price manipulation deal Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: