Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:09:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Build your own HYIP & zarfund with free domain and hosting  (Read 872 times)
Zarfund Script (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:22:45 PM

Build your own HYIP & zarfund with free domain and hosting with webrighter
webrighter.com provide you complete ready investment site with in 24 hours also provide you training if you don't know anything
also check the demo on our site

Latest  hyip version
latest zarfund version
unique and professional templates 

live:webrigher.com
www.webrighter.com 
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dhiraj fab

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:17:08 PM

can you confirm me hyip price
brains1ck

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:27:54 PM

Aren't these typically exit scams though?  Like many of the PTC websites out there?  I'll admit I don't know much about that side of online earning but it just seems like a way of tricking people into overextending their investments and then dipping out.  Like how else could someone make bread if every dollar or satoshi they receive is supposed to profit like 6% to 50% DAILY. 

What I guess I'm asking is:  Are there legit HYIP's out there?  Is there a way to make money from a HYIP from the 'investors' side?  And lastly; Is this guy selling a scam kit, as well as training on how to use it?

Seriously, I'm totally ignorant to this so I probably have the completely wrong idea but google isn't really a whole lot of help with wtf is actually going on with those.  Guess im probaly just outtatheloop
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: