Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please give me advise for mining.  (Read 290 times)
heras (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:42:12 PM

Hi all.
I am new to mine btc.
I have some devices:
1/ Chip Intel XEON® E5-2673 v4 (Broadwell), 2.3 GHz, 64 cores 432.00 Gbs Ram ( 1 devices )
2/ 2.4 GHz Intel Xeon® E5-2673 v3 (Haswell) 3.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, 20 cores, 140 Gbs ram ( x 5 devices )
3/ 2x Intel®Xeon® E5-2440, 2 x 6 Cores (HT) x 2,4 GHz, (2,9 GHz Turbo Boost), 48 Gbs ram ( 1 devices )
4/ AMD Opteron™ 4274 HE, 8 Cores x 2.6 GHz (3.5 GHz Turbo Core), 16 Gbs ram ( 1 devices )

Can let me know what software and coin best for mine ?
So estimate how much i can earn per day ?

Very thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joel coin

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:57:22 PM

Hi all.
I am new to mine btc.
I have some devices:
1/ Chip Intel XEON® E5-2673 v4 (Broadwell), 2.3 GHz, 64 cores 432.00 Gbs Ram ( 1 devices )
2/ 2.4 GHz Intel Xeon® E5-2673 v3 (Haswell) 3.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, 20 cores, 140 Gbs ram ( x 5 devices )
3/ 2x Intel®Xeon® E5-2440, 2 x 6 Cores (HT) x 2,4 GHz, (2,9 GHz Turbo Boost), 48 Gbs ram ( 1 devices )
4/ AMD Opteron™ 4274 HE, 8 Cores x 2.6 GHz (3.5 GHz Turbo Core), 16 Gbs ram ( 1 devices )

Can let me know what software and coin best for mine ?
So estimate how much i can earn per day ?

Very thanks.

If all of those are CPU's in your device list, my advice is "don't try to mine bitcoin with CPUs (or GPUs for that matter)".  You might make a few cents a day using nicehash.com but the electricity cost of doing that per day will far outweigh any gains.

If you want to get into mining, buy an ASIC device like the Avalon 741 from Minerwarez.com -- which you can earn $12/day or so in a mining pool or nicehash on that.
heras (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:02:22 PM

Thanks, are there any different coin such as xmr or something else for mining ?
joel coin

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:07:36 PM

XMR or Monero is an altcoin and this question would be better asked in the Altcoins section, not the Bitcoin mining section.  Mods will move your thread if you start a discussiin on that.  I know nothing about XMR so please start a new thread in an appropriate section of the Forum.
Igrylechka

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:08:11 PM

Bitcoin mining with cloud hashing

Cloud mining is good because you do not purchase equipment, and invest in the rental or purchase of facilities. You need to act according to the following scheme:

Select the sites of cloud mining.
Register, Deposit bitcoin into the account.
Purchase as much capacity as enough money.
You mined Bitcoin with the rest of the miners. Profit for the cracked hash will be split between all users, but taking into account your investment amount. So you will earn less than a classic hashing, but the chances to profit hundreds of times higher than it is in those who work in the team. Bitcoin mining can be performed at the following sites:

TopMine. The service gives you possibility of earning with a minimum investment of just 0.001 Bitcoin. You can also use the gift 5TepaXэш.
HashCoin is another relatively inexpensive project. You can invest only 0.003 Bitcoin. As a present users get 5ГигaXэш.
Ahash for those who have the ability to invest more than $ 6, the minimum amount of investment is 0.01 Bitcoin.

If you are ready to invest we offer the best sites for mining Bitcoin with cloud mining free of charge:

BitcoinCloudOnlin give 50 Gigaherz.
BilyOceans provides 1000 Kiloherz.
It should again be noted TopMine that pleases you record free 5 Terhas.
joel coin

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:25:23 PM

Bitcoin mining with cloud hashing

Cloud mining is good because you do not purchase equipment, and invest in the rental or purchase of facilities. You need to act according to the following scheme:

Select the sites of cloud mining.
Register, Deposit bitcoin into the account.
Purchase as much capacity as enough money.
You mined Bitcoin with the rest of the miners. Profit for the cracked hash will be split between all users, but taking into account your investment amount. So you will earn less than a classic hashing, but the chances to profit hundreds of times higher than it is in those who work in the team. Bitcoin mining can be performed at the following sites:

TopMine. The service gives you possibility of earning with a minimum investment of just 0.001 Bitcoin. You can also use the gift 5TepaXэш.
HashCoin is another relatively inexpensive project. You can invest only 0.003 Bitcoin. As a present users get 5ГигaXэш.
Ahash for those who have the ability to invest more than $ 6, the minimum amount of investment is 0.01 Bitcoin.

If you are ready to invest we offer the best sites for mining Bitcoin with cloud mining free of charge:

BitcoinCloudOnlin give 50 Gigaherz.
BilyOceans provides 1000 Kiloherz.
It should again be noted TopMine that pleases you record free 5 Terhas.

Those "cloud mining" sites you just referred to (after doing a google search on them) seem to be more like HYIP or ponzi type sites.  The only real cloud mining sites where you can either rent hash power and direct it to a particular mining pool are genesis mining, hashing24 and nicehash.

When something says you are "cloud mining" most of the time they are taking bitcoin from new users or referrals and giving it to the older members as a ROI for them to keep them happy and referring new people.

Admittedly I didn't do much research on those three sites you named, so I'm not going to call them "scams" per se (because there is probably a way you can get money out of them) but they would become scams once they reach a certain level where the operators either have collected enough btc that they want to stop or they can no longer pay for interest on the current deposits from new members joining.
There is no such thing as free hashing power, that is just a gimmick.
heras (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:58:00 PM

I am mining all XMR at minergate
Total my hash is ~7kHash/s
Is it good ? How much profitable i can earn with this ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: