Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Staking pools (plus voting)  (Read 165 times)
Liammullen (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:59:04 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 05:14:09 PM by Liammullen

I'm going to make a staking pool for certain coins (these coins will be decided by the public)

what is my aim
My aim is to help people to stake faster and help them to achieve a masternode or maximise there stake rewards.

should i trust you
Nope I don't expect people to trust me due to many scams
And I know it will be hard to get people trust.

will there be any I'D provided
I don't own a driving lience but I can provide my national insurance numbers, letters, bank card (blurred numbers). I also can do a video of my self stating my name and age, anything you want.

will there be any fees
Yep I decide the  fees to see fit and at the moment the fee would be around 1% (won't be any higher then 2%)

can I withdraw at anytime
Yes you can but it will be after the pool has been staked and there is no withdraw fee.

what is the future of your staking pool
If it goes well, I would like to open a website just like poswallet but with more options of coins and if I do this there will be no ICO because I find them pointless and there are to many of them.

voting of coins
I don't decide what coins will be staked it is up to the public and It will be a maximum 3-4 and more in the future

Once again I don't expect people to trust me so please don't attack me with hate post because I'm just trying to help people in my spare time.
Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: