Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:20:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I mine Devcoins?  (Read 504 times)
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 05:29:29 AM

I've got a quad core laptop now, so I can mine. How do I do it?

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4447

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 03:28:38 PM

by asking your project leader who is designing your asic miners you promoted two weeks ago as one of your projects that you pretend to be an expert of..

oops you are the project leader of that ... hmm guess thats you stuck then.

ill even start laughing now if you say your laptop is a Geforce GPU.

2 most silliest things,

1. mining on a laptop
2. laptop being geforce based

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 03:33:23 PM

Too bad you're ignored huh? Maybe what you said could have mattered, but it doesn't. Lol.
Thanks for the bump.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
shakezula

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 03:33:59 PM

You're not going to mine any kind of worthwhile DVC with even a bad ass i7. The SHA256 coins need GPU power now man.

The only way to mine DVC is to merge mine them with BTC, mmpool.bitparking.com is the easiest place for that, IMO. I wouldn't even bother with a laptop, quad core or not, it will not mine you anything but dust and burn up before you know it.

Another way is to mine something scrypt with your CPU (which it can do) and then sell them for BTC and turn that in to DVC. For a laptop CPU, maybe YAC, FST, or any of the other low diff scrypt coins which can be exchanged on Cryptsy for BTC (and in turn DVC). I do this with MinCoin personally, but YMMV.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: