Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:36:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB 10000 DGC  (Read 650 times)
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 06:42:52 AM

price offered .09 BTC(About 10 USD)

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 06:44:37 AM

I will sell you 10,000 testnet coins for that price

Edit: Hmmm now Im curious if all these clones have testnets. Let's see

Edit: Nope!
mm8000

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 06:51:21 AM

I'll sell you 100 DGC for that price.  Wink
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 06:54:27 AM

I'll sell you 100 DGC for that price.  Wink
i would, but i need enough to fund the faucet for the forseeable future. thats the reason the amount is so low, i'm offering all my btc to kickstart the DGC faucet. hindsight is a bitch and now i'm sorry i invested so much in GLD. if i could go back and do it all again i would have went with DGC.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
BitshireHashaway

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 07:31:11 AM

Haha, so your willing to pay 1/40th of the current market price. 10,000 DGC is like 4 BTC at the current market price.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:35:54 AM

Haha, so your willing to pay 1/40th of the current market price. 10,000 DGC is like 4 BTC at the current market price.

haha, dick! Tongue i should have known how much backlash i would recieve from the GLD community for backing out and moving to DGC.

anywho, the reason the price is so high is its a common negotiating tactic. you start outrageous and meet in the middle somewhere in order to get a good deal

BitshireHashaway

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 07:41:07 AM

haha, dick! Tongue i should have known how much backlash i would recieve from the GLD community for backing out and moving to DGC.

anywho, the reason the price is so high is its a common negotiating tactic. you start outrageous and meet in the middle somewhere in order to get a good deal

I'm not backlashing you, if you are really interested in moving out and switching to DGC that is your choice. I was just pointing out if your interested in buying DGC coins, you should be willing to pay for than 2% of their current price. Outrageous would be if you offered 1 BTC, this is beyond outrageous. I'm not bashing GLD, I have a small stake in DGC of a few hundred, and I have a few hundred stake in WDC to.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:41:56 AM

Thats gonna be a hard sell mate.  I think alot of people will be holding onto dgc now (myself included) as its cheap at the moment until it goes back up again. Why not just buy a whole heap now while its relatively cheap on Cryptsy?  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
boogerthe2nd

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:42:58 AM

I'll sell you 10,000 DGC for 0.09BTC... each  Grin

Otherwise, there's an active exchange on cryptsy, so why would your negotiating tactic have any effect at all?
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:47:15 AM

I'll sell you 10,000 DGC for 0.09BTC... each  Grin

Otherwise, there's an active exchange on cryptsy, so why would your negotiating tactic have any effect at all?

maybe because its fora  good cause and will be good for the coin to have several different faucets running.  if you douchebags keep it up i'll swithch this to a self moderated topic. if you don't want to make a deal of some type then don't fucking reply.

mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:56:52 AM

Have you thought about making a thread about creating the faucet? Maybe bartibus will put up a donation and a few others Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: