Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Real ICO in India?  (Read 2413 times)
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 07:56:59 PM

Till now, I have heard about some, but none are fully complaint (in future, incase government approves cryptocurrency)

BitIndia - They are doing ICO in Japan

Indicoin - They are still not a registered business anywhere. Also, when asked to one of the founders, they said, they are not going to convert the raised money to fiat to be compliant.

All the other coins don't have a fancy marketing or a guy backing it.

So, is there any other ICO which is good enough and came from India?

If yes, how are they protecting themselves to take investment internationally (except from countries like US, China, etc)

i am creating an ICO (ISO to be more precise) with an Indian Exchange student, i myself am not an indian

regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.coinman

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:42:28 AM

Hi Everyone !

Indicoin (www.indicoin.org.in) is a blockchain based social service platform where monetary benefits are given to anyone who does anything that benefits the society.

Tokens sale is currently live (1st October to 1st November).

Being a new organisation, we are constantly looking for feedbacks and suggestions. If you have anything that can help us improve, drop a mail at contact@indicoin.org.in

Thanks
Mr.coinman

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:45:58 AM

Hi Everyone !

Indicoin (www.indicoin.org.in) is a blockchain based social service platform where monetary benefits are given to anyone who does anything that benefits the society.

Tokens sale is currently live (1st October to 1st November).

Being a new organisation, we are constantly looking for feedbacks and suggestions. If you have anything that can help us improve, drop a mail at contact@indicoin.org.in

Thanks
remedcu (OP)

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:03:59 PM

I think I should rename this thread from "Any Real ICO in India?" to "Please Spam about Indicoin" thread.
giovyrodriguez

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:20:21 PM

I use Eroscoin

EROSCOIN is Blockchain based decentralised multi cryptocurrency payment gateway. It makes worldwide transactions between consumers, merchants, businesses, distributors and community by leveraging the power of blockchain technology. An open source ecosystem for the [Suspicious link removed]munity. Securely send & receive money instantly.

EROSCOIN has started offering wide range of payment products including web wallet, mobile wallet, merchant payments, in chat payments and more. Use EROSCOIN to send, receive & make payments without middleman using stable, secure and fast Blockchain network.

Eroscoin - Eroscoin Blockchain Share - represents the right to receive a part of company's profit. All token holders are eligible for obtaining dividends according to their stakes. Any number of tokens (100%) sold at the end of ICO have right to receive 20% of company's profits

Initial Rate:

Price per token, locked. 1 ERO token = 0.15 USD

5% of Eroscoin payment plaform profit will be shared among dividend Token holders LIFETIME
Opportunity to become an investor with only $0.10
During the ICO a maximum of 2400000 tokens is available
The earlier you invest, the higher bonus you will receive on your investment
minerich

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:48:39 AM

just came across Indian ICO SISA.FUND

Strategic Investments in Significant Areas

A Decentralized, Democratized and revolutionary pool fund.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:19:18 PM

www.cryptoproductivity.com

amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:25:40 PM

I think I should rename this thread from "Any Real ICO in India?" to "Please Spam about Indicoin" thread.

You can't call this spam after seeing the flood of "Wow, Great project Sir. I see lot of potential. It will be great successful. Good Luck!!"

To your original question, I don't know why nobody mentioned ALLOY ICO. They are an India based startup and are planning an ICO as they migrate to blockchain.
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:14:13 AM

To be honest I feel what indicoin has done for the Indian Bitcoin and blockchain community is uncomparable as they have prepared grounds by introducing the concept  for all the upcoming ico's in India after as you can see in this thread it self
Tushar Ramani

Activity: 400
Merit: 15

Crypto Ghost Since 2017

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:19:46 AM

There is not any big ico in india which has good project.
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:23:48 AM

I feel so there is no "real" ICO in india till now
remedcu (OP)

Learner for Life!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:45:55 AM

You can't call this spam after seeing the flood of "Wow, Great project Sir. I see lot of potential. It will be great successful. Good Luck!!"

To your original question, I don't know why nobody mentioned ALLOY ICO. They are an India based startup and are planning an ICO as they migrate to blockchain.

I am calling this a spam, because the question I have asked and the answers given by the users are not relevant and just plane and simple spamming of that project.
remedcu (OP)

Learner for Life!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:53:19 AM

secondly why are you asking a cryptocurrency project for their registration details when you have clear idea about a legal structure of cryptocurrency as they have no boundaries and even India has no regulation and laws currently , either you should ask about the developement how far has the development phase reached.

Because they said that themselves that they have already registered as a Non Profit Organization, and I simply asked the details of the same.

And what shall I ask them about their development, as there is no development at all. They are a charity and there is no use of Blockchain technology at all in there. They just raised money which they will probably use for charity purpose, and for their own use. Don't tell me the bullshit that they are doing this only for charity purpose, as they won't, we are humans and we require money to live, as simple as that.

I don't have a problem with charity, but there was no use of this technology in this project. They just needed money for the charity and as people are profit hungry, they jumped into this opportunity.
remedcu (OP)

Learner for Life!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:55:17 AM

To be honest I feel what indicoin has done for the Indian Bitcoin and blockchain community is uncomparable as they have prepared grounds by introducing the concept  for all the upcoming ico's in India after as you can see in this thread it self

What kind of concept are you talking about? Charity?

There is nothing new in that project and all they done with this blockchain technology is made a contract using ETH to receive it. All the rest is done through manual works.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 12:36:29 AM

What kind of concept are you talking about? Charity?

There is nothing new in that project and all they done with this blockchain technology is made a contract using ETH to receive it. All the rest is done through manual works.

jes thats how financial systems in governments work, a small core has the power makes token printed paper or minted coins out of nothing and everybody else has to beg fight for those token through his life,

states dont work without their financial cartells.

cryptosure

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:46:58 PM

Yes really waiting to see a nice ICO project in India. Its high time India gets into ICO business.
cryptosure

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:54:14 PM

Actually there are a few.

I just found ICO bench listing 8 ICOs in India.

https://icobench.com/icos?country=India

A few seem interesting to me
remedcu (OP)

Learner for Life!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:19:22 PM

Now this is what I was asking. Thank You Smiley
aspire

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:41:22 PM

Hey thank you this is a big help to me too.
cryptosure

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:53:14 PM

Hey thank you this is a big help to me too.

Thanks Aspire. Do let us know If you found anything interesting.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: