Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:12:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Number Of Bitcoin Miners In Venezuela Swells To 100,000  (Read 502 times)
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:03:59 PM

I have recently read that Venezuela is currently the most convenient country in the world to mine bitcoins because of the extremely cheap electricity prices. I don't know if this is true, does anyone know how much is the cost of electricity in Venezuela?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:24:05 AM

I have recently read that Venezuela is currently the most convenient country in the world to mine bitcoins because of the extremely cheap electricity prices. I don't know if this is true, does anyone know how much is the cost of electricity in Venezuela?
Venezuela right now is also somewhere at the top charts of the most dangerous countries. I wish you the best luck with this kind of convinience. You can also take a look at North Korea where government is turning off the electricity all over the country during the night. No one in Venezuela is ensured against the same thing. You won't benefit from gree energy if you won't have a stable access to it.
P.S. They also have the cheapest petrol 

September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:22:23 AM

Venezuela right now is also somewhere at the top charts of the most dangerous countries. I wish you the best luck with this kind of convinience. You can also take a look at North Korea where government is turning off the electricity all over the country during the night. No one in Venezuela is ensured against the same thing. You won't benefit from gree energy if you won't have a stable access to it.
P.S. They also have the cheapest petrol 

Yes, reliability of a government is a major problem, you cannot just invest huge amounts in miners and then some rule changes or your equipment is seized. Another Bitcoin-friendly country is Blielorussia, I've read.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: