Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB a Paypal Account with NO 21 day hold  (Read 2504 times)
stugots2 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

Too Many Miners Not Enough Electricity

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:55:28 PM

I was scammed twice this past week trying to buy one of these.

I just need one LOL

I don't care if an Ebay needs to be bought with it / Combo whatever I just need a no hold paypal (as I drop ship)

Anyone have one or know how to make one or have access?

Thanks
Pare1981

Activity: 188
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:51:58 PM

Go to bitify and buy the account
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:07:33 AM

PM'd you
balotelli

Activity: 298
Merit: 104

Why Always Me,.

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:16:39 AM

i have two account, msg check bro.

What Was Your Reason On Earth?
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:17:42 PM

||>=<||I'll help teach you step-by-step on how to overcome this barrier when selling with a newly created ebay account.

It's a manual process once, you learn this secret, selling with a new ebay account will no longer be a nightmare to you again Cool Cool

Come to think of it, Do you want to spend time search to cheap ebay (old/compromised) account, that will take ebay security team less than 15 minute to suspend  if, they suspect unusual actitivities i.e login from a new location, fresh cookies,different product's/services ..ecc

You see, you have narrow chance of operating with such second-handed account except if, you are an expert in the field.

Conclution : why not do yourself this favor, know some of the basic secret that most old timer's (including the chineese seller's who are using EU/UK addresses while most shipment comes from china) are using to sell on ebay with one or more account.

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:41:50 AM

I don’t think anyone would sell their 21 day no hold account. If anyone does also it will be a very high priced quote. Don’t fall for scammers trying to sell here. Your best bet would be to make your own stealth Paypal Account. Just go to askpin forums and you will find a lot of info on how to create a stealth Paypal (not for illegal activities).
juugbaby

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:22:57 AM

I don’t think anyone would sell their 21 day no hold account. If anyone does also it will be a very high priced quote. Don’t fall for scammers trying to sell here. Your best bet would be to make your own stealth Paypal Account. Just go to askpin forums and you will find a lot of info on how to create a stealth Paypal (not for illegal activities).

accounts are available go to bitify or I will sell you one for 80.00 any state or zip you like
btclight

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:02:16 AM

hi

I also ready buy an old paypal account with NO 21 days hold for large amount of payment 500 to 1000 USD+ amount of transfer

ready pay good rate 100 USD via btc

deal only via bitify.com

private message with your paypal account details

preferred anyone whose have own personal paypal account which used years ago and now no more you use account and can sell account for btc

thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: