Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin ever be $5,000 again?  (Read 2093 times)
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:07:29 PM

To think that a $17,000 bitcoin will drop at $5,000 again is madness but that madness can be possible too. We can't really predict the price of bitcoin because sometimes it's drastically rising up and sometimes the bitcoin price crash.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:13:44 PM

This would not have been possible and it will be a tsunami that so great for the users of the bitcoin so this results in heavy losses due to price bitcoin on the 19900 almost occupied the $20000 so that dropped to $16700 from a few days ago and now, if the bitcoin decreases to $5000 more then the price of the bitcoin became $11000.

btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:27:49 PM

$5000 is very unlikely however if a bear market starts now, then we might well see btc back to $2K or $3K easily....
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:58:04 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 07:19:38 PM by bitcad4u

$5000 is very unlikely however if a bear market starts now, then we might well see btc back to $2K or $3K easily....

Bitcoin is a digital currency and it's rate varying by day to day .Two days back it crossed $19000 , it reduced today to $15000 and in two days $4000 different. Fall in rate some how. But their will be increase after January 1 because it's a new year starting and many will inverse their money in bitcoin to get profit.I don't think it will reach 5000$ back again.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:46:01 PM

If for the past few weeks/months, the price of bitcoin has risen this high, which is backed up by new investors. Then, there is nothing close to bring down the price of bitcoin to $5000, and if this happens, then it is a crash in bitcoin price and will be remembered for the future users.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:50:29 PM

I believe soon after couple of months you are going to say look we already discussed the price earlier in this bitcoin talk thread.
Bitcoin will rise more than nobody is expecting here!
We are no longer coming back to the price that more people dreaming bitcoin is everywhere where people show much more interest about bitcoin which is they build store to buy bitcoin in other country if they will continue buying the price of coins will be increase, don't be so sure because lots of traders now or investors will never make bitcoin to fall like that we are near into bitcoin to be mined all and demand will increased again.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:01:56 PM

To me 5000$ is very low value no and If bitcoin now fall to the 10000$ again then world will buy it like the sale offer and everyone will fill its wallet and there will be an emergency rise state in market and you are talking about 5000$ to come it is just a stupid assumption mate I know it  is volatile but not that much and now it is at 15400$ and it will rise in coming days and I know you didn’t invested in bitcoin at that time and you want 5000$ again.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:08:29 AM

To think that a $17,000 bitcoin will drop at $5,000 again is madness but that madness can be possible too. We can't really predict the price of bitcoin because sometimes it's drastically rising up and sometimes the bitcoin price crash.

Bitcoin plunged from almost $20,000 to less than $11,000 within just a few days. So why do you think it can't fall further to $5,000? It has been over that level only since September, and that is only a little over 3 months from now. What changed during these months that wouldn't allow bitcoin to go back to that number? In my view, things only got worse for bitcoin long-term wise despite its price surging to nearly $20,000.
Laregrell

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:35:29 PM

I really don't think so and I'm still buying. I think $5,000 will be something we tell the next generation about  Cool

TO THE MOON!!

bitcoin will never back to 5,000$ in short time from 2017 till 2020.

demand and trading make bitcoin more power to recover correction
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:42:02 PM

if we remain stable in using a bitcoin payment system, for the price drops to $ 5000. does not seem to be happening. but currently there are many constraints that occur in bitcoin, ranging from network jams to bitcoin failures to have a low fee. maybe this problem will cause bitcoin users to decrease
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:02:22 PM

Bitcoin plunged from almost $20,000 to less than $11,000 within just a few days. So why do you think it can't fall further to $5,000? It has been over that level only since September, and that is only a little over 3 months from now. What changed during these months that wouldn't allow bitcoin to go back to that number? In my view, things only got worse for bitcoin long-term wise despite its price surging to nearly $20,000.
From this question many people probably ran Frost on the skin. Many do not want to see She has filed for the rack, But if the market will this situation, then there's nothing to be done. So far this year, I have already sold Bitcoin And for 3000 dollars and for 4000 dollars. It could be crazy, from when the price reached $ 20,000. But nothing can be done about the main thing, do not panic and do your own thing.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:36:38 PM

it won't happen again the price right now has very potentiall to go to 10k but not 5k.. just look the history chart of bitcoin and tell it here if it will dump to 5k. but pretty sure that  the support level is in 14,000 brc
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:16:06 PM

Personally I do not want to believe that BTC price can go down to 5000$ because this will be very big decrease caused by some very bad event,like hack on some big exchange or a complete ban on use of BTC in some big/powerful world county.I think so far we have learned that everything is possible regarding BTC,it can go in both ways-up&down.

I know some people probably want to see such a development of the situation in order to buy BTC at cheap price,others who hold significant amount of BTC want only one thing,that price goes up.Can price of 1 BTC ever be 5000$,I would say there is maybe 20% chance that this may happen,and 80% chance that it will never happen.
Yeah people need to learn to take advantage of opportunities instead of just keeping still and doing nothing, the price of bitcoin has changed a lot in this year we even had the opportunity to buy bitcoin for less than 2000 dollars each at the middle of the year and people did not took the opportunity to buy and if they did not took advantage of that opportunity then that is their fault.
heartrodriguez28

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:33:44 PM

This is still possible since although BTC price has risen so high, it still wasn't able to prove itself as a payment platform.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:57:16 PM

it won't happen again the price right now has very potentiall to go to 10k but not 5k.. just look the history chart of bitcoin and tell it here if it will dump to 5k. but pretty sure that  the support level is in 14,000 brc

There is always a chance, bitcoin has never been static and the price movement now is unbelievable, 5k is a possibility and it can happen. Bitcoin now is being used as an asset more than as a currency so the value won't stop moving unless something's changed.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Icey47

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:58:04 PM

As volatile as Bitcoin can be, anything is always possible. For all we know, it could spike to $20k, but correct to as low as $5k.
heartrodriguez28

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:00:52 AM

As volatile as Bitcoin can be, anything is always possible. For all we know, it could spike to $20k, but correct to as low as $5k.

Unlikely but true. That being said, it is always best not to put all your money into one coin. Always be safe than sorry.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:15:40 AM

Personally I do not want to believe that BTC price can go down to 5000$ because this will be very big decrease caused by some very bad event,like hack on some big exchange or a complete ban on use of BTC in some big/powerful world county.I think so far we have learned that everything is possible regarding BTC,it can go in both ways-up&down.
Yeah people need to learn to take advantage of opportunities instead of just keeping still and doing nothing, the price of bitcoin has changed a lot in this year we even had the opportunity to buy bitcoin for less than 2000 dollars each at the middle of the year and people did not took the opportunity to buy and if they did not took advantage of that opportunity then that is their fault.
I guess that's almost impossible. But we need to remember that, when the price of Bitcoin almost stepped on $ 5000 to $ 6000, the price of Bitcoin had dropped to about $ 3000. But in the future it can increase again very drastically and become as it is today. It would be very difficult to predict the decline in Bitcoin prices. But I suggest you not to wait for it just to invest. If you want to invest, you should start as soon as possible and do not wait for the right moment. Because there really is not the right moment, there is only the development and price increase.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:45:43 AM

I honestly do not think that bitcoin will ever reach the 5,000 mark again any time in the near future. Most of the down-side to the near crash not long ago has already dissipated, and the price is on the rise once more. (However as per the last few hours, the price has again fallen.)

IMO the best we can do is wait it out and see how the community decides the price. It can either go down or up, but we should see it rise again after the holiday season.

By the way does anyone know the exact date of the lightning network implementation? That will most certainly push the prices up again.

Smiley
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:04:03 AM

Unlikely but true. That being said, it is always best not to put all your money into one coin. Always be safe than sorry.

I agree, we need to invest or put  our money to other coin because if the coin drop down we have another coin to work to continue his in value ( but it's depend for what the token is. ) Anyways, for the bitcoin it won't happen if the price or value droping down to $5,000 again, because if you can see there's posible that will increase his value when this 2018 comes. And for me i think bitcoin decrease up to $14,000 to $13, 000 only, that's my own opinion..

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: