Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:57:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 24x Bitmain Antminer L3+ /w APW3++ [L3+ IN-HAND]  (Read 1017 times)
GMPoison (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:06:05 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 05:09:17 PM by GMPoison

Update: Decided to keep all of them except for one or two to cover some of the upfront costs of my mining operation. Accepting escrow for 50% of purchase price for the two units I'm selling.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale is my large October batch of Antminer L3+ miners and APW3++ power supplies that I can't for various reasons keep. For the same reasons as before, I'm not accepting escrow for these miners. After this sale I plan on starting an escrow service because I spend a lot of time on the computer so I would always be online for support, and doing this deal without escrow should prove my legitimacy enough to start the escrow service. I have been doing large deals over the past 8 months without escrow to help build my trustworthiness for this deal. Here is one of the most recent: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2156298.msg21577274#msg21577274. I sold two miners even more recently and have shipped them out to the buyer but he hasn't updated the thread yet, months ago I sold Casascius coins to very reputable members without escrow where they sent funds first, etc. Please don't give me shit about not accepting escrow, I have my reasons and I'm sticking with them, if you're not comfortable enough to buy, then don't.

Selling them for a competitive $2600 each including shipping with insurance and the AWP3++ power supply once I receive them. I'm accepting orders until this Friday when I should have the power supplies, then I can ship them all out at once on Friday. Like my other no-escrow deals I will ask that you please post here for all to see, keeping it in the public eye and so I can use this thread for yet another future reference to speak for my legitimacy.

AU_AG

Activity: 305

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:33:50 AM

I PAID BTC direct and recieved the miners. Smooth as ice. Will do business again with poison.
TRUST+1
rogerrodger

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:41:20 AM

What state are you located? 
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:01:40 PM

What state are you located? 

Southeast USA but I can to ship anywhere pretty much.
DOPatrick

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:17:50 PM

Hello,
I'm new to this site, just found it from an online video from youtube. My question is, you say you live southeast USA and I do as well or close. could I come pick them up? please message me back asap, thanks
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:39:21 PM

Hello,
I'm new to this site, just found it from an online video from youtube. My question is, you say you live southeast USA and I do as well or close. could I come pick them up? please message me back asap, thanks

I'm not doing anything local for my own safety. I pay for 2 day shipping so you still get a good deal. Let me know if you're interested, I can't imagine these will last long.
rogerrodger

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:28:47 PM

Problem is you email recently changed.  This makes me nervous that ownership of the account has changed, this is what occurred when my previous forum account was stolen.  I have dealt in person dozens of times totaling more than $150K as a buyer & seller.  Never once have I had any issues.  Would be interested in a deal on 10 but would want to pickup in person. 
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:40:27 PM

Problem is you email recently changed.  This makes me nervous that ownership of the account has changed, this is what occurred when my previous forum account was stolen.  I have dealt in person dozens of times totaling more than $150K as a buyer & seller.  Never once have I had any issues.  Would be interested in a deal on 10 but would want to pickup in person.  

I just did a no-escrow deal with someone and shipped off two L3+'s when I could have ran with the money. I didn't run then, I didn't run when I did previous no-escrow deals to build my trust, and I'm not running now. You could tell me you want all 25 or you want 1, either way I won't do in-person deals after I met someone to sell something years ago and it went very horribly. Let me know if you're still interested though, I include shipping and insurance. Plus, I have the time stamp in the pictures lol. PM me if you have any further questions but I won't discuss in-person deals any more.

Also I'll note that if anyone wants to buy in bulk I'll give a little bit of a discount per unit.
rogerrodger

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:21:21 PM

I'm still interested.  However I would only do the purchase using an established escrow on the forum.  Prefer ognasty or phil.  Dealt with both in the past.  If you decide to do this let me know.
Thanks
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:27:58 PM

I'm still interested.  However I would only do the purchase using an established escrow on the forum.  Prefer ognasty or phil.  Dealt with both in the past.  If you decide to do this let me know.
Thanks

No problem, and I'm not knocking ognasty or phil, but using escrow would negate one of the reasons why I'm selling these in the first place, which is to do another no-escrow deal and continue to build my reputability as I've been doing with previous recent no-escrow deals. Let me know if you change your mind, thanks! 
cryptometa

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:37:26 PM

Can you ship out now without the power supply and then I will report back to everyone that I have received the unit and I will test it with a power supply I have here and then we are all not waiting until friday before we know what is happening. Friday and then a weekend and then more days after that for shipping is a lot of time to be in suspense, this solves all those problems. Let me know I'm ready now.
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:41:53 PM

Can you ship out now without the power supply and then I will report back to everyone that I have received the unit and I will test it with a power supply I have here and then we are all not waiting until friday before we know what is happening. Friday and then a weekend and then more days after that for shipping is a lot of time to be in suspense, this solves all those problems. Let me know I'm ready now.

Well Friday is only 3 days away but I could ship them out before I receive the power supplies. However, with the 2 day shipping I provide you would likely receive them next Tuesday which is exactly one week from now, not too long of a wait and it gives people to see this thread as well. You know when I say this deal is "no-escrow" that means you send me the payment first and not the other way around right? You seem very enthusiastic and ready for someone who just now created a new account.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:16:40 PM

You know you can still build trust by accepting with escrow, but then again what do I know I since been here 2013. And for you to be here for 2014 and not want to enforce escrow, it just looks bad on your part being a community trying to prevent scams when it should be good practice to be told. ESP the newbie who is eagerly excited.

All you have to do is still provide a reputation started with your bitcointalkname and people will credit you and as long that thread bumps people can see.

And promote it within your current thread as a kind reminder, similar to a ebay feedback.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=129.0
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:25:24 PM

You know you can still build trust by accepting with escrow, but then again what do I know I since been here 2013. And for you to be here for 2014 and not want to enforce escrow, it just looks bad on your part being a community trying to prevent scams when it should be good practice to be told. ESP the newbie who is eagerly excited.

All you have to do is still provide a reputation started with your bitcointalkname and people will credit you and as long that thread bumps people can see.

And promote it within your current thread as a kind reminder, similar to a ebay feedback.

I know reputability can be proven by other means, but these are the means that I choose to use, if it makes me look bad then that's just your opinion that doesn't need to be shared. Also, I've been on these forums since before 2013, I only made my account more recently. Also, you created your account like 7 months before I did mine, how does that make you any more knowledgeable about anything?

Please keep this thread on topic.
smoothyvo

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:37:24 PM

what payments do you accept?
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:38:55 PM

what payments do you accept?

BTC, LTC, or ETH
shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:40:16 PM

I agree with mrhelpful.

When you do all this, especially with a "bulk send", of up to 25 units at 2600 dollars, that means that users have to hand you 65,000 dollars worth of bitcoin, and then hope you send miners.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with using escrow, and it will help your rep too...

I come from an investing standpoint, p2p bitcoin loans.
When a guy wants to borrow without collateral for "reputation", that is a big red flag. That is basically what you are doing. You want to make a risky move in order to prove that you are legit.

I don't know you, and I'm willing to assume you are a nice guy, all legit. But not for 2600 dollars. The people that I trust the most are the people who understand that trustless is best.

I would have been interested, but I will pass, and wait for a user who is willing to use escrow.
Good luck.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:43:57 PM

I agree with mrhelpful.

When you do all this, especially with a "bulk send", of up to 25 units at 2600 dollars, that means that users have to hand you 65,000 dollars worth of bitcoin, and then hope you send miners.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with using escrow, and it will help your rep too...

I come from an investing standpoint, p2p bitcoin loans.
When a guy wants to borrow without collateral for "reputation", that is a big red flag. That is basically what you are doing. You want to make a risky move in order to prove that you are legit.

I don't know you, and I'm willing to assume you are a nice guy, all legit. But not for 2600 dollars. The people that I trust the most are the people who understand that trustless is best.

I would have been interested, but I will pass, and wait for a user who is willing to use escrow.
Good luck.

If you weren't interested to start with, you didn't need to say anything, as you've only said what previous users have stated. I understand completely and have no hard feelings, but like you said, I'm doing this big move in order to prove hands down that I'm legit. Let me know if you change your mind, I'm just trying to keep this on topic.
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:44:55 PM

I know reputability can be proven by other means, but these are the means that I choose to use, if it makes me look bad then that's just your opinion that doesn't need to be shared. Also, I've been on these forums since before 2013, I only made my account more recently. Also, you created your account like 7 months before I did mine, how does that make you any more knowledgeable about anything?

Please keep this thread on topic.

It does take time and transactions to build trust here, so I am stopping by to vouch for GMPosion.... He sold me a coin a while back and the transaction went smoothly.
We did not use escrow for this. Smiley

Thanks bud. I'm just waiting for more people to comment that I've dealt with in the past and have done no-escrow transactions with to vouch for me.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:46:04 PM

I bought 2 of these from a previous sale from GM, everything went smoothly, even with the sending of half the cash without escrow. I trust him enough that I'm likely to purchase a couple more from him today Wink

I'll PM you GM. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓