Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:41:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 24x Bitmain Antminer L3+ /w APW3++ [L3+ IN-HAND]  (Read 1017 times)
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:35:32 AM

Just a update in all fairness: Despite what I have said in this thread - this thread is a rare thread given that other members have come forward on previous sales.

And op I wasnt here to sabotage your thread.
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:29:49 AM

no-escrow deal is the only thing that's holding me from snapping whatever was left, otherwise this is a good deal.
GMPoison (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:19:36 PM

no-escrow deal is the only thing that's holding me from snapping whatever was left, otherwise this is a good deal.

Sorry to hear that. As you can imagine being able to do this no-escrow deal with a reputable member such as yourself would mean a lot for the whole reason that I'm doing it in the first place. Let me know if you change your mind, I'd give you a slightly deeper discount per unit if you were to order in bulk like you said you wanted to as well. No hard feelings if not!
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:20:42 PM

Just a update in all fairness: Despite what I have said in this thread - this thread is a rare thread given that other members have come forward on previous sales.

And op I wasnt here to sabotage your thread.

I would have to agree with you, this is a rare circumstance as most who come forward not wanting to use escrow are newbies that are scammers.

No hard feelings my man!
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:27:42 PM

Just so everyone is aware, I am offering a discount if you buy in bulk, $2450 per unit of course still including power supply (1 power supply per 2 miners) and shipping with full insurance.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:14:04 PM

Just so everyone is aware, I am offering a discount if you buy in bulk, $2450 per unit of course still including power supply (1 power supply per 2 miners) and shipping with full insurance.

PM me price shipped to U.S for 10 miners WITHOUT PSU (I have my own).

FOR RENT.
BGRUN

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:42:25 PM

No escrow = no deal !
He can simply hack your account
-ask to cancel
-refund to an other btc wallet
-Run with your btc and tell you that he refunded you as you asked him.
- And if you text to admin to recover your stolen account he will never answer you..... but why Huh? do they also take a part ?

We saw a lot in these forum !
macsheadroom

Activity: 104

Computer Service Tech

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:00:58 PM

Sell me a power supply?

1FQkmrwQ7yf9MKGLsAUhY2jgMT8WjepwL7
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:44:22 PM

I'd buy one or two as well but without Escrow no way. Too many hacks and scams going on in the marketplace the past few weeks and more than once I've been contacted by people pretending to sell stuff that their accounts were hacked and they are not selling anything.

Go Big or Go Home.
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:50:48 PM

I'd buy one or two as well but without Escrow no way. Too many hacks and scams going on in the marketplace the past few weeks and more than once I've been contacted by people pretending to sell stuff that their accounts were hacked and they are not selling anything.

I mean I have the timestamp saying I have all 25, with pics as well, and it says "for sale", and that's kind of what I've been doing the past few months, big no-escrow deals to lead up to this one...
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:51:12 PM

Sell me a power supply?

Once I receive them in a few days if I have leftovers, sure.
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:05:17 AM

pmd you

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:20:32 AM

Problem is you email recently changed.  This makes me nervous that ownership of the account has changed, this is what occurred when my previous forum account was stolen.  I have dealt in person dozens of times totaling more than $150K as a buyer & seller.  Never once have I had any issues.  Would be interested in a deal on 10 but would want to pickup in person.  

I just did a no-escrow deal with someone and shipped off two L3+'s when I could have ran with the money. I didn't run then, I didn't run when I did previous no-escrow deals to build my trust, and I'm not running now. You could tell me you want all 25 or you want 1, either way I won't do in-person deals after I met someone to sell something years ago and it went very horribly. Let me know if you're still interested though, I include shipping and insurance. Plus, I have the time stamp in the pictures lol. PM me if you have any further questions but I won't discuss in-person deals any more.

Also I'll note that if anyone wants to buy in bulk I'll give a little bit of a discount per unit.

you did not respond or react in any way to the fact that your email has been changed and why.
there are many phishing attemps on this forum when people try to steal ones account. once they have the account they change the email and start selling stuff without escrow.
you can potentially be one of these hacked accounts. i would personally stay way from any escrowless deals. its possible to build reputation using escrow deals.

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:48:10 AM

Problem is you email recently changed.  This makes me nervous that ownership of the account has changed, this is what occurred when my previous forum account was stolen.  I have dealt in person dozens of times totaling more than $150K as a buyer & seller.  Never once have I had any issues.  Would be interested in a deal on 10 but would want to pickup in person.  

I just did a no-escrow deal with someone and shipped off two L3+'s when I could have ran with the money. I didn't run then, I didn't run when I did previous no-escrow deals to build my trust, and I'm not running now. You could tell me you want all 25 or you want 1, either way I won't do in-person deals after I met someone to sell something years ago and it went very horribly. Let me know if you're still interested though, I include shipping and insurance. Plus, I have the time stamp in the pictures lol. PM me if you have any further questions but I won't discuss in-person deals any more.

Also I'll note that if anyone wants to buy in bulk I'll give a little bit of a discount per unit.

you did not respond or react in any way to the fact that your email has been changed and why.
there are many phishing attemps on this forum when people try to steal ones account. once they have the account they change the email and start selling stuff without escrow.
you can potentially be one of these hacked accounts. i would personally stay way from any escrowless deals. its possible to build reputation using escrow deals.

I did respond, I said I changed my email, I don't care if you don't think that response isn't sufficient. I have photos with the time stamp, not much more you could ask for. Like I said before, keep the thread on topic. You're only the 100th person to say they always stay away from escrowless deals. Move on.

Also, if you knew anything about anything you would know that I've been doing escrowless deals for months in preparation of this one, so no I didn't "change my email then starting doing no escrow deals".
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:37:48 AM

I mean I have the timestamp saying I have all 25, with pics as well, and it says "for sale", and that's kind of what I've been doing the past few months, big no-escrow deals to lead up to this one...

Still. Is there a specific reason you won't use an Escrow that would protect the buyer as well as the seller from BS? Just seems odd you don't want to use it at ALL.

I too have bought and sold stuff without Escrow, but never demanded not using it as a seller, my forum (or the person I was dealing with) status way higher than yours,  my Trade feedback was higher than yours (currently bugged out for some reason) also.

Also my email and password has never changed so no need to 'explain' such red flags..

Just seems 'odd'. But hey, it's your sale. I'm just a potential buyer who right now won't buy without escrow and recommends nobody do so either..

Go Big or Go Home.
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:48:08 AM

Still. Is there a specific reason you won't use an Escrow that would protect the buyer as well as the seller from BS? Just seems odd you don't want to use it at ALL.

I too have bought and sold stuff without Escrow, but never demanded not using it as a seller, my forum (or the person I was dealing with) status way higher than yours,  my Trade feedback was higher than yours (currently bugged out for some reason) also.

Also my email and password has never changed so no need to 'explain' such red flags..

Just seems 'odd'. But hey, it's your sale. I'm just a potential buyer who right now won't buy without escrow and recommends nobody do so either..

Yeah, the reason is that I want to start up an escrow service, and I can think of no better way to kick it off than doing a deal like this where I'm trusted with all of the funds (as I would be if I were to start doing escrow). It's not like I came out of nowhere, I've been doing no-escrow deals in the past to build up to this. Whether or not there would be better ways of proving myself I don't care to discuss because this is the one that I've chosen, but that is my reason if you were wondering. I've been doing no-escrow deals the past few months such as my most recent where I sold two L3+'s for what you can imagine was a large sum of money without escrow, to build up to this one. Everyone that has vouched for me I've done no-escrow deals with, and everyone that will keep coming and vouching will be the same. Let me know if you change your mind, I'm offering a good price for allowing me to do the deal this way.
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:24:45 AM

Good luck with your sale then. I'm outtie.

Go Big or Go Home.
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:28:33 PM

Bitmain released a new batch for December at a lower price so I'm going to lower my price to $2300 per unit, still of course including the power supply, shipping, and insurance.
BGRUN

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:36:03 PM

$1700 from bitmain and you know that they will ship it brand new !
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:02:23 PM

$1700 from bitmain and you know that they will ship it brand new !

Mine are brand new, and you won't get your hands on those until at least mid December whereas you could have mine in 2 days.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: