Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:43:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO GET MY BITCOIN GOLD FROM BLOCKCHAIN WALLET?  (Read 6272 times)
nilo800 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:12:00 AM

HELLO GUYS, DO U HAVE IDEA IN BITCOIN GOLD? I HAVE SOME BTC IN BLOCKCHAIN WALLET HOW CAN I GET MY BITCOIN GOLD COIN THAT ALREADY TRADED IN YOBIT EXCHANGE. PLEASE ANY IDEA..THANKS
eff_efferson

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:17:23 AM

:/ i want to know this to does bitcoin gold even have a workigng wallet already?
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:27:05 AM

You have 2 option in here.
1. Keep it and you just use bip39 https://iancoleman.github.io/bip39/ ( i recommend run it offline, dont run it online for security!) write your recovery passphrase on blockchain and just find the private key from your address that has bitcoin on it. You can check it manually on Addreses menu and show your old address that already used.  (little bit risky)
2. Transfer your btc before bitcoin gold fork to another wallet that you can get private key like electrum or etc. (safest way)

Atleast you need your private key from your bitcoin address, so you can import it to wallet that support bitcoin gold. BUT now blockchain give feature about bitcoin cash after long time, maybe you will get it bitcoin gold automatically from blockchain like bitcoin cash

Anyway dont capslock it all

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:33:09 PM

You have 2 option in here.
1. Keep it and you just use bip39 https://iancoleman.github.io/bip39/ ( i recommend run it offline, dont run it online for security!) write your recovery passphrase on blockchain and just find the private key from your address that has bitcoin on it. You can check it manually on Addreses menu and show your old address that already used.  (little bit risky)
2. Transfer your btc before bitcoin gold fork to another wallet that you can get private key like electrum or etc. (safest way)

Atleast you need your private key from your bitcoin address, so you can import it to wallet that support bitcoin gold. BUT now blockchain give feature about bitcoin cash after long time, maybe you will get it bitcoin gold automatically from blockchain like bitcoin cash

Anyway dont capslock it all
This is a very good advice you have given here and a good way to recovery one bitcoin gold after the splitting. I will advise op should just hold his bitcoin in blockchain wallet and maybe in days to come you will get bitcoin gold automatically. I got my free bition cash last week from blockchain without all the technicality and I hope to do the same this time around. Since op sounds not mush knowledge about how he would get the free coins like most of us it will most advisable for him to wait for the blockchain.info to decide when to give the bitcoins gold.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:25:45 PM

HELLO GUYS, DO U HAVE IDEA IN BITCOIN GOLD? I HAVE SOME BTC IN BLOCKCHAIN WALLET HOW CAN I GET MY BITCOIN GOLD COIN THAT ALREADY TRADED IN YOBIT EXCHANGE. PLEASE ANY IDEA..THANKS

Yes.

To get it you need private keys.

But they are in base 58 which is both upper and lower case.

You must be able to type both upper and lower case to do it.

Smiley
bit247

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

bitcoin.org

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:50:35 PM

When blockchain info going to give us our BTG!!!

BTCitcoin: 35DtMsEK1g1xVMKh4V7beAyguiU9qcHwtF  || ETH: Hacked Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: