Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:15:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] KNCMiner pre-order < 500  (Read 1317 times)
degosa (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 10:39:35 AM

I want to buy a 1 kncminer pre-order spots 1-500 (Golden Ticket) for 0.5 BTC because i want buy a Saturn.

To sell your spot, you will send an e-mail to Sam@kncminer.com, and a cc to my e-mail address, with your order information intent to give your pre-order spot, after the pre-order spot is changed to my account i pay you 0.5 BTC.

The time to pay pre-order is going to finish, if you want escrow service ask to John, but fastly.

Unpaid pre-order spots after June 10th are no longer valid, so my offer will end then.

PM if interested
Luckybit

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:45:06 AM

I want to buy a 1 kncminer pre-order spots 1-500 (Golden Ticket) for 0.5 BTC because i want buy a Saturn.

To sell your spot, you will send an e-mail to Sam@kncminer.com, and a cc to my e-mail address, with your order information intent to give your pre-order spot, after the pre-order spot is changed to my account i pay you 0.5 BTC.

The time to pay pre-order is going to finish, if you want escrow service ask to John, but fastly.

Unpaid pre-order spots after June 10th are no longer valid, so my offer will end then.

PM if interested

Damn, I would have sold you mine. I'm in the first 100.  Oh well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: