Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:45:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: brute force electrum seeds  (Read 709 times)
btcpepa04 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:27:10 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2020, 12:26:42 AM by btcpepa04

I try to brute force electrum seeds (12 words/2048 words ) I brute force mind of person trying to find a private seeds result:
1_"1b" i find in this wallet 0.7 BTC
2_"above above above above above above above above above above above above " I FIND 1mBTC
3_"ghost ghost ghost ghost" I find in this  seeds 0.72 mBTC
My priv8 mind to brute force  Roll Eyes
Try my methode
Your donation was great
If u like donate to my address :  19fCVjYVuppjhSvZc4fYimLSjTv63SyoYD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:12:13 PM

I think those are not seeds but brain wallets instead.

The checksum wouldn't work with your seeds.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2972

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:27:25 PM

I think this is hypnotism to get the seeds from other people This will doesn't work if the person you wanted to brute force his or her mine wouldn't know about bitcoin. and i think most of the other people didn't memorize their bitcoin seeds
Mostly they are wrote in the piece of paper or they printed seeds and private keys so i will say only few people that you can do this trick..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
btcpepa04 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:32:10 AM

yes a few people use they seeds
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:34:16 AM

I don't get what you've done here, how did you "brute force" those seeds?
Are they yours and your just spreading FUD, or can you sign a message from each of those wallets to show you've hacked it?

Also, everyone who uses electrum uses seeds (unless they import addresses which isn't recommended at all).
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:15:36 PM

Are they yours and your just spreading FUD, or can you sign a message from each of those wallets to show you've hacked it?

Also, everyone who uses electrum uses seeds (unless they import addresses which isn't recommended at all).
Seeds are required for you to import on new electrum specially if the application or wallet have removed from a pc but yet I cant think off that this would really be possible to be bruteforce. You would still need that wallet.dat for sure not only on having those guessing seed. I do call this stuff as a joke. Bruteforcing those wallet seed 12 words is not really an easy stuff and yet you need those things before you can able to access it and yet op doesn't have any screenshots on what he was trying to claim on here.

john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:48:10 PM

Seeds are required for you to import on new electrum specially if the application or wallet have removed from a pc but yet I cant think off that this would really be possible to be bruteforce. You would still need that wallet.dat for sure not only on having those guessing seed. I do call this stuff as a joke. Bruteforcing those wallet seed 12 words is not really an easy stuff and yet you need those things before you can able to access it and yet op doesn't have any screenshots on what he was trying to claim on here.
I think if you have seeds you dont need wallet.dat you can import your seeds even in other wallet without the wallet.dat
Well Its possible to bruteforce some seeds but it needs a super PC to generate more faster.. but i think he is just generating seeds with his mind  and import to electrum until he found some bitcoins but watch only..
It takes a lot of time to wait for 12 seed phrase before you can get a working seeds with bitcoin. and i think it takes a year or more before you can get bitcoin with bruteforcing..
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:19:35 PM

I think if you have seeds you dont need wallet.dat you can import your seeds even in other wallet without the wallet.dat
Well Its possible to bruteforce some seeds but it needs a super PC to generate more faster.. but i think he is just generating seeds with his mind  and import to electrum until he found some bitcoins but watch only..
It takes a lot of time to wait for 12 seed phrase before you can get a working seeds with bitcoin. and i think it takes a year or more before you can get bitcoin with bruteforcing..

It's an unreasonable statistic to be able to bruteforce a seed as you may get lucky and make a wallet and have several btc sitting there waiting for you but luckily (or unluckily based on your point of view) this doesn't happen.
A watching only wallet compes from a public key either mpk (master public key) or xpub (extended public key). Nevertheless it'd take more than a year with a fairly good computer to crack the seed.
If anyone has a calculator there are 2180 possible seeds that can be produced. And with each, the entire blockchain has to be scanned. (For the faßtest hard drives, this still would take more than 12 seconds per address)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: