Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:57:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s everyone’s opinion on Ripple (XRP)?  (Read 1408 times)
redcrystal

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:20:06 AM

I have bought a few hundred for the long term, because really, they're cheap as chips and why not. Worst case I lose some money. Best case they hit the sky.
I have a little bit of money I play the market with, short term, I've already played and made profit with xrp.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:23:40 AM

Ripple is my long-term investment since 0.006$. I'm sure that in some months/years it will reach 1$ price. It will be LAMBO time for me Grin
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:38:02 AM

I believe Ripple is a good investment.  it is NOT a cryptocurrency, rather will be soon adopted as a medium for inter-bank settlements (replacing ACH).   the value is primarily driven by speculation, so make sure you cash out at

It will be LAMBO time for me Grin
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:57:26 AM

What does everything think will happen with ripple in the near future and distant future

Any good news or bad news on the project

Please give your opinions

To be honest, i really do not like ripple that much. Just happened to get some because of an irrational decision. But still, I do not want to sell what I possess just yet. Im in this coin for the profit. It made a great decision crawling with banks. The thing is, if the banks that use thus coin sees a better one, and thinks of abandoning ripple in exchange for a better choice, that would be a bad thing. And that ain't impossible to happen. Because clearly, greed always beats loyalty. If not always, then most of the time. That's just how this world works. So im staying in the middle. Having a few ripple for profit.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:19:20 AM

In my opinion, Ripple is a good coin to invest for long term and they have a special product for global banking with very low transaction fee and many banks using their project already and it can make a big fortune for the holders of this coin. it will go to the moon slowly but give better returns in long run.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
degraff

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:36:07 AM

They are strong in technology and MKTG. However,  because of huge XRP locked for themselves, brings huge uncertainty...

Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:41:38 AM

What does everything think will happen with ripple in the near future and distant future

To be honest, i really do not like ripple that much. Just happened to get some because of an irrational decision. But still, I do not want to sell what I possess just yet. Im in this coin for the profit. It made a great decision crawling with banks. The thing is, if the banks that use thus coin sees a better one, and thinks of abandoning ripple in exchange for a better choice, that would be a bad thing. And that ain't impossible to happen. Because clearly, greed always beats loyalty. If not always, then most of the time. That's just how this world works. So im staying in the middle. Having a few ripple for profit.

Very right, but right now I think there is no project even close to being positioned as favourable as Ripple is. As has been mentioned, Ripple already has real partnerships going on with some of the biggest financial institutions as they are using their distributed ledger. Building on that, Ripple has hugely influential contacts within this industry and made pretty good progress in getting the word about XRP - as well as its huge cost-saving potential - spread within the community.

That said, there is still a lot of uncertainty whether banks will or will not adopt digital currencies (e.g. for replacement of Nostro Accounts or for International cross-currency payment settlement), let alone whether this will be XRP. This is mainly due to great regulatory challenges involved in international bank-payments (although Ripple from the beginning was trying to work together with regulators to ensure compliance).

In sum, XRP not only has a (trillion-dollar market cap) real life use-case (in contrast to a lot of other cryptos), but also has made good progress  and is diligently working to put it in place. When this succeeds you will be very glad you invested. However, until then it is still a looooooong way to go and many things could go wrong; so, in my opinion, this is truly a long-term investment (as opposed to what some commenters were stating here).

I invested a little. Even when banking would not work out there are some other potential use cases.

Ah yeah.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:35:18 PM

XRP is a centralized coin for banks. Even if you don't like the bank like i do, banks will not go anywhere. They will try to survive in order to catch up on the game.
redcrystal

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:17:44 PM

XRP is a centralized coin for banks. Even if you don't like the bank like i do, banks will not go anywhere. They will try to survive in order to catch up on the game.

Agreed, of all things, it seems the most 'backed'. When they're so cheap, honestly I can't see the harm in owning a few.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:49:38 PM

I think XRP will be huge in a few years' time. Give it time though, banks move quite slowly and Ripple need to build liquidity in the target corridors. Once it all matures, XRP could be the standard method for international transfers.
aanbudi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:56:50 PM

Ripple is a newcomer who will touch the high price in the next few years. XRP is now practically cheap, and with the platform they have, XRP is a coin that has a good project.
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:59:12 PM

Ripple (XRP) is the great coin it is my personal opinion.I am a Ripple holder.Ripple value is something reduce but i believe in December Ripple hit minimum 1$ in my guess.Best of luck.

McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:32:08 PM

Like it or don't like it.
If you are here for profit:
Buy!
People are asking:
What's the next x10, what's the next x100 coin?
What's the next best ICO to invest in?
What's the next blablabla...

But here they have moral doubts...
 Grin

XRP:
Good coin of a good and save and transparent project. How many projects like this do we have... ? And don't listen to the FUD like "not decentralized", "they dump all their coins", "banks will never use XRP" etc etc... Read instead the webpage of Ripple or serious blogs.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:57:55 PM

Just an hyped centralized currency is what I see it as. No good news, no bad news, and the only reason I can keep it is for trade purposes only not for its usage. They have tried pretty much to push it to where it is and it surely has some support, not surprised. So, there is possibility of it still thriving in the market. It is all about the profit, ain't it ? However, you should be on the lookout cause it is a manipulated coin and anything can go wrong.

Ripple is my long-term investment since 0.006$. I'm sure that in some months/years it will reach 1$ price. It will be LAMBO time for me Grin
It would really be a lambo time indeed if it ever reaches $1. The thing is as much as most people do not like the idea of this currency, it has had some major development over the years. The fear is just that, it is a controlled coin and the chances of it facing some disaster later on might be possible, but since we absolutely cannot see the future, we might just hope the lambo days arrive.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:35:34 AM

Ripple (XRP) is the great coin it is my personal opinion.I am a Ripple holder.Ripple value is something reduce but i believe in December Ripple hit minimum 1$ in my guess.Best of luck.
Ripple XRP might seem like a proper investment to make money on though people need to know that the initial price of the coin was set at a really low level. Less than $0.01 is what makes people not want to invest in that coin, it has a higher chance of a dump than a pump.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
_backslash

Activity: 85
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 09:39:08 AM

Xrp is a good coin for investment purposes. It is transparent but can also be subject to market manipulation like most others.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1256

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:44:56 AM

I too used to have a nice little stash of Ripple
but sold it all at a profit thinking it was going
to crash and burn because of a number of threads
here about its negative aspects....but its still trading!

Dare i say it but i might actually consider getting some again  Shocked.
It actually seems to be a steady performer now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ciprimw

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:53:13 AM

2018 it will be a good year for ripple i put some savings on it, i'm not in a hurry.
rev2

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 09:54:37 AM

Definitely not a short term investment. I have big faith in Ripple. 2018 should be a good year for it.
katana2w

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:06:27 PM

Definitely not a short term investment. I have big faith in Ripple. 2018 should be a good year for it.

I think start of 2018 will be good for all alcoins - but not sure how much for each. So - lets get ready for rrrrrrrumble ))
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: