Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ex-Navy Seal story / who is really behind terrorists / info on black projects  (Read 2242 times)
interlagos (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:01:48 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2013, 04:08:18 PM by interlagos

The video below is a 2.5 hour testimony of an ex-Navy Seal member Bill Wood (Brockbrader) who spent 10 years in northern Iraq  (1991 - 2001) as part of a secret Seal Team 9 unit responsible for targeting of the Tomahawk missiles on the final stage of their trajectory. In the end of the video he touches on the topic of black projects developed under immense degree of secrecy.

The testimony was released by Project Camelot about a year and a half ago and gathered about 300K views on YT and still counting. Bill was later caught by authorities and charged with some sex-related charges (seems like a pattern for whistle-blowers) which only adds to the legitimacy of his story. I believe Bill's disclosure was as important as most recent leaks and it deserves any attention it could possibly get.

Make what you want out of it, use your intuition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkIIBnIuXHM
interlagos (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:07:09 PM

As the video linked in OP is about 2.5 hours long I have updated the OP with some description for those who don't have a luxury to spend hours a day on some random YT videos.

Here is another interview with Bill from another whistle-blowers channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUwH3qT3fmY
kodo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:11:29 PM

The video below is a 2.5 hour testimony of an ex-Navy Seal member Bill Wood (Brockbrader) who spent 10 years in northern Iraq  (1991 - 2001) as part of a secret Seal Team 9 unit responsible for targeting of the Tomahawk missiles on the final stage of their trajectory. In the end of the video he touches on the topic of black projects developed under immense degree of secrecy.

The testimony was released by Project Camelot about a year and a half ago and gathered about 300K views on YT and still counting. Bill was later caught by authorities and charged with some sex-related charges (seems like a pattern for whistle-blowers) which only adds to the legitimacy of his story. I believe Bill's disclosure was as important as most recent leaks and it deserves any attention it could possibly get.

Make what you want out of it, use your intuition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkIIBnIuXHM

It was an interesting watch, thank you.
kodo

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:11:56 PM

Didnt watch the whole thing tho  Cheesy
interlagos (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 09:56:52 PM

It was an interesting watch, thank you.

I'm glad you liked it.

Didnt watch the whole thing tho  Cheesy

The part of the interview relevant to his involvement in the Middle East is in the first third of the video, but once I got to the middle I simply couldn't stop watching, had to go to sleep later than normal that day Smiley

LobsterMan

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:39:36 AM

I saw these videos last year...I'm still not really sure what to make of them. That bill dude is apparently in jail for the next 3 years or so for failing to register as a sex offender, and the girl he had "relations" with was apparently actually 12 and not 16.

So who really knows...the government has been known to use this kind of tactic to smear people it doesn't like; but similarly this bill dude could also be a liar.  Lips sealed
wayner

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 04:34:12 AM

This guy has been verified as a fake since over a year. Everyone that finished BUDS ( Basic Underwater Demolition/Seal ) Training can be searched through a database which is not really classified.
You can just ask frog over at socnet, alltough he is probably pissed to answer that same question again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: