Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:44:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT ARE THE EASIEST AND MOST POPULAR EXCHANGE MARKETS FOR SALES?  (Read 223 times)
Dinda mayasi (OP)

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:46:33 AM

BTC Sometimes confused choose which markets we will use to sell. suppose how can we be lucky in choosing the market where we sell our coins?

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:09:08 AM

BTC Sometimes confused choose which markets we will use to sell. suppose how can we be lucky in choosing the market where we sell our coins?
Hi Dinda.
Coinbase is one of the obvious choices, good reputation and very reliable service.
Other names you should look at: Etoro, Bittrex, Kraken, bisq.
All the best!
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:13:04 AM

Hi Dinda.
Coinbase is one of the obvious choices, good reputation and very reliable service.
All the best!

What are the basis regarding about this ico? I wanna know more about this.
matthewLog@n274

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:23:52 AM

bittrex is the best web site for exchange of coins. so lets try once it. mostly bittrex is used people next one is coinbase also one of the good secure web site. so try once it is. actually in the market more sites are availble so you have to choose one of the best site. most secure and good web site is bittrex and coinbase .
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:44:54 AM

Hi Dinda.
All the best!

What are the basis regarding about this ico? I wanna know more about this.

For all them it is all about reputation and security. This is what most people will value when looking for an exchange market.
Too many scams in the past...
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:02:53 PM

Bittrex is the best exchange for sales a lot of good features that makes trading easy for user to use . It's user friendly. The best part i love about bittrex is the auto sell feature.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:53:50 AM

During my trade, I prefer bittrex and poloniex, its volume is often high. If for altc a new release, i love to trade on etherdelta, hitbtc and liqui.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: