Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 10:02:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone here living full time on cryptocurrencies? Can you give guidance?  (Read 1172 times)
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:46:26 AM

It has been a month I decided to quit my job and earn money from cryptocurrencies.

If you so clever please say something about project that you participating: https://hazza.network/
Is this good project, do they have great team? When will be ICO? If I have time to participate in signature?

My greatest project Snip almost finish, so I need soon new signature campaign.
I am not clever, Asking about Hazza, Hazza is a good project, the team is also solid. I not only join signature campaign but also invest in hazza project. The project of unified payment is live. The investment platform using eth, bank wire, bitcoin and litecoin. I invest using eth. The ICo will finish on 31 October. I think you are late to join signature campaign. I joined the signature in the first week, The manager is so strict, I got warning and earn no stakes at week four because I misplace post in the prohibited section. In the fith week I got the stakes again, and this is the final week. I hope I can earn stakes until the ICO finishes.
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:10:48 PM

$500-$1000 is a good starting point for a newbie, new projects with great potentials are nice to buy in at the early stages, also you may not be able to day trade as a newbie, but if you can research some good coins out there and be patient to buy some of them when they are down, and wait until they are up again, you can make some good returns.

ArrogantPeacock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:01:26 PM

You can invest how much ever you feel like investing, remember the golden rule of investing "Only invest what you can afford to lose". As long as you don't invest more than that, you'll be able to sleep at night and have an enjoyable ride in the crypto space because it will not affect your financial overall health, and won't be a detrimental factor on whether you're going to eat the next day or not. Always try to Hodl on your coins and reduce selling/buying as much as possible. You first of all pay fees for doing that, and in some cases they are quite high, and secondly you miss a lot of potential by "trying to catch the next wave". Read a lot of whitepapers, especially for the projects you're interested in (read those that you're not interested either, as you might find a diamond in the dirt). Day trading is very much discouraged especially if you're a newbie and have not traded the FX market before, so do yourself a favor and become a hodler. I have experience in investing reading technical indicators, but I'm still not trading - I just hodl cause it helps me sleep at night and I feel good about decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: