Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:06:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES mega bullish!  (Read 4419 times)
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:22:29 AM

I am thinking on waves and i hold some amount and i never thought it was too long enough to hold. I know someday it will jump or the price will going to be bullish. Keep on holding and have a patience =)

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:31:56 AM

WAVES is of the few coins not hardly pumped yet that is strong supported by fundamentals and can be around for a long time so everyone should consider counting on it for your long term portfolio, unless you are a speculator/gambler that go only for the short term risky bets.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:20:45 AM

It could go up - however, WAVES will have a lot of competitors such as Ethereum and NEO who are themselves pretty good projects that are working towards greater scalability. So WAVES has to work extra hard to gain community attention.

The price has been down a lot since the ATH for WAVES though, meaning that a pump should be incoming soon.

tehMoonwalker (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 09:58:07 AM

so you will have the fastest chain in the world, huge decentral marketplace with a nice interface, smart contracts , and a transactionfee share system similar to neo.

Hello  what  do you mean  with  ''transactionfee share system''?   As  I know  Waves  has  fee   for  transfer, it's not fee-less

good question, this is a point most people dont understand, there are different ways to get "income" from a coin, most have a block reward share, that means every block lets say 10 waves get created and u get 1 of them, its a static reward.
projects like waves or neo, have a transactionfee share mechanism, means u get a part of ALL the transactions, similar to masternodes, but the downside to masternodes is the transactions are kind of useless because no one really pays with crypto (yet!)
a huge decentral marketplace + ico generator like waves has alot of transactions, and those will increase exponentially, so if you hold a node or lease out ur waves, ur income will get more and more in the future, this has potentially not rly a max cap, since we are at 3% crypto adoption

when people talk about bubbles they compare crypto to real world assets, which is not logical. when we are at 95% crypto adoption rate you can start to talk about overpriced
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:58:03 AM

waves has the ng protocol working on testnet, it will give the platform 100tx/s just to compare BTC 3tx/s

it will be the fastest blockchain in the world, also they will soon update their interface with a huge graphical upgrade.

the waves node will be reduced to 1000waves. smart contracts are following 2018 per roadmap.

so you will have the fastest chain in the world, huge decentral marketplace with a nice interface, smart contracts , and a transactionfee share system similar to neo.

for me this is the absolute dream crypto, waves has it all!

the only thing they could add are a gouvernance modul, but with $dnt and $ant like systems you can integrate those easy

I was always was bullish about Waves and I bought more while the last dips, because I know that it will rise up with the next bullish cycles! Smiley Strong hodl!
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:00:27 AM

It is a very negative thing that the official topic in the announcement thread got closed by the mods due to the infinite "address-posts" by users.  Sasha should resurrect the whole thread to give it some push.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
tatumus

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:09:51 AM

With the strong fundamentals and the big support holding at 0.00058 sats, waves is in a prime position for a nice upwards run.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:16:21 AM

It is a very negative thing that the official topic in the announcement thread got closed by the mods due to the infinite "address-posts" by users.  Sasha should resurrect the whole thread to give it some push.
well its needed some push from the community but the project still working and even its quite for a while waves still got a lots of updates to follow,
those coins who uses waves platform for their ico and airdrops, lets just wait and hold our coins chances to rise is always there.
Hesaplar

Activity: 403

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:17:21 AM

Waves node reduced to 1000 Waves is not a good idea I think. Other than that all updates are useful and give Waves a massive boost. I think it's bullish in long term but I'm not sure about short term. I think we have plenty of time to get more Waves. Maybe next year we can see a new rally. This year it already made a rally in May.

linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:33:20 AM

WAVES has a really good potential. One year from now on will be good enough to see its potential, require a lot of patience before it goes to the moon.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:55:14 AM

Waves blockchain is very good. It is still not as popular as Etherium or NEO, but it is getting more known. How difficult is it to make a waves node?
Waves is really a coin worth holding at this moment as it will obviously experience a mega boost with the current development.

It may not be as common as Ethereum, since we cannot apparently discard the first movers advantage of ethereum, however, there is so much development coming up for it and this would make it boom. And this last dip was just a very good time to buy cause that would even usher more profit in the long run.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:10:58 AM

Waves development is going really good. And value is not increasing paralelly with development. It gives a chance to the people that follow the project closely to collect more waves.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:25:55 AM

Waves blockchain is very good. It is still not as popular as Etherium or NEO, but it is getting more known. How difficult is it to make a waves node?
Waves are a lot of people trust and good evaluation with good technology, enthusiastic dev team and skilled. However, it does not seem to get the proper value, not like Eth or Neo. I can not understand either.
The devs are really doing a good job and they are fighting hard to make it extremely relevant even more than ETH, and if they can break that point, then I won't be surprised when we start having a huge threat most especially for ETH.

With the greater increase in transaction capacity and if businesses finds it as a better alternative and a more attractive option, then the ride is on. Patience!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bit19801

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:45:49 AM

are the altcoins going to kill ETH? I see people saying waves better than eth, QTUM better than eth, is ETH DEAD?!
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:53:27 AM

are the altcoins going to kill ETH? I see people saying waves better than eth, QTUM better than eth, is ETH DEAD?!

I got to agree that there are some better than Ethereum, tech wise, platform wise etc. But no ETH won't die. They are first to market and what we often see in economics is that the first to market has an advantage, simply because they're first. They might lose some of the market share to others but overall summing everything up in that category they will relatively hold the largest market share. Now this industry is quite new so some historical events might not replay accurately as what we're used to.

Market share in 2020: (example)

Ethereum 30%, Waves 15%, Lisk, 10%, Stratis 20%, Neo 20%, all others combined 5%.

As you can see Ethereum's market share sharply declined but remains dominant relatively to others. So this is just a little example that shouldn't be taken serious except for the point it try's to illustrate. And yes I know I left out some like Qtum, again just an example to illustrate.

tehMoonwalker (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 01:11:40 PM

nice to see so many agree me on this and the interest in waves, i hope you all loaded up its going to move soon Smiley
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:54:23 AM

waves has the ng protocol working on testnet, it will give the platform 100tx/s just to compare BTC 3tx/s

it will be the fastest blockchain in the world, also they will soon update their interface with a huge graphical upgrade.

the waves node will be reduced to 1000waves. smart contracts are following 2018 per roadmap.

for me this is the absolute dream crypto, waves has it all!

Waves need to be at least 20$ in my opinion.
It is still very undervalued.
They have working Decentralized exchange and organized few successful ICO.
Personally i like waves most over many cryptocurrencies.
I think it is a very good opportunity to pick some waves before it explodes.
BlazAlt

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:03:56 AM

WAVES is of the few coins not hardly pumped yet that is strong supported by fundamentals and can be around for a long time so everyone should consider counting on it for your long term portfolio, unless you are a speculator/gambler that go only for the short term risky bets.

Exactly, it is worth investing a bit of your profits in the waves. I think it has a high chance of going up a few fold in the 2018
boyrocky

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

“The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:13:33 AM

lovely coin with strong fundamentals.

dinu108

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:08:52 PM