Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My portfolio: What to Hold, what to let go??  (Read 1335 times)
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:54:40 PM

You're missing a couple of coins here  Grin

PIVX is the first coin to implement full Zero Coin protocol privacy in a 100% Proof of Stake coin - it's definitely a good investment right now!!  

The wallets on exchanges are currently getting upgraded for this change, once that's done I'm expecting a huge increase in price, at least another 25% up.

And CRAVE is a very good smaller coin - active development, easy to setup a masternode with only 500 coins needed per node... cheap price, high ROI.  

There's only 1.4 Million coins, so they are quite rare as well.  Passive income with cryptos is possible and it's great!
I will truly vouch for this PIVX any day anytime. With the recent news on it and the development of the coin, it seems much like a very good buy for a very lovely profit. However, 25% up will be pretty huge and if your speculation ends up being right would be a nice growth.

Even their new protocol  is awesome, in some sense they are lagging in promoting their project. I guess a bitcoin based signature campaign may do the all the requirements like making it familiar to crypto community.
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:35:45 PM

This is my portfolio today: All is green apart coss and salt
Portfolio is in K$
2k/ SYS
2k / SC
2,5k/ SALT
3k/ LTC
3,5k/IOTA
2k/COSS
4k/ONIONS
1,5k/ARK
1,5k/GOLEM
1k/OMG
5k/VTC
6k/ETH
6,5k/WTC

What is good 4 sale today - i need your lights guyz
thanks

Sell SYS. SC, SALT, GOLEM, ARL, ONIONS, OMG these are bad coins long term. OMG already mooned a lot, we may not see it rising in quite some time

HODL: VTC, VTC, LTC, IOTA these coins are very good! Why? Because they are not erc20 they have thier own blockchains which is very important. Coins with their own blockchain are the real coins, erc20 are not so good in my opinion.

stifler_matricker (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:41:40 PM

UPDATE of my portfolio / (50k investment in october)
Hi guyz, want ot share and upgrade with you performance of my portfolio
 Undecided not proud of all as i lost 10 000$ cause Alts dump and wrong choices with BTC, ETH and BCH - my portfolio today is 40 000$ value

i know there is some potentials but i need a quick return to buy other favorites alts like xem, xlm and nav.
Look at these bad performance - probably bought some too high at the wrong moment

5000$XRP  lost 30%
5000$/NXC lost 41%
1700$/IOTA
1000$/COSS lost 38%
1500$/ARK lost 26%
1000$/OMG
6000$/VTC lost 12%
4500$/WTC lost 31%
4000$/BCH lost 36%
3700$/WAVES
2800$/CVC lost 15%
2200$/LIFE
1300$/REQ lost 15%

i want to stop with BCH, COSS and CVC.
What do you think? i am a bit lost and think it's a very bad performance for my first month, even if october was a very special month
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:06:53 PM

Buy low, sell high.  

Unless you have a good reason/info or know what you are doing...stop playing/timing the market if you can't adhere to that rule.

As tempting as it is to jump ship when it s low--DON'T (again unless you know it will definitely tank).  Expect the market to rise and fall and learn to ride it.  Take advantages of those highs and lows if you can.  Panic selling is the opposite, you are likely to lose that way.

Losing on BCH recently can only mean you chased the train...and caught up when it was near the station...classic no-no LOL
stifler_matricker (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:56:46 PM

Thanks POINK! Very well resume (even if i knew that listed rules!!!)

Like in every domain, i think there is a period of observation and mistake. I HOPE IT'S BEHIND ME NOW!
PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:55:04 PM

Hello. Would hold Wtc,eth,vtc,golem,ark,coss,ltc,iota,omg.Never looked at Salt (maybe have to), they other ones you can sell half if you are in green and keep the rest. In the next year even a bad coin will go up because the increasing acceptance of crypto, i think. Do your own research

Cheers
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:23:52 PM

Hello. Would hold Wtc,eth,vtc,golem,ark,coss,ltc,iota,omg.Never looked at Salt (maybe have to), they other ones you can sell half if you are in green and keep the rest. In the next year even a bad coin will go up because the increasing acceptance of crypto, i think. Do your own research

Cheers

Your portfolio is good, except IOTA. And don't go into salt. I would rather look at Elix, low market cap, same features, and a great team.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: