Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin online payments  (Read 5715 times)
Kmrherradura05

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

soohi

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:47:22 AM

Bitcoin as online payments is a good idea. I havent tried it but I was about to pay my Utility bills using Bitcoin but the problem is I dont think I will get a receipt.. I really do not know but I will try it. Some schools also accepting Bitcoin as payment for tuition fees and its a hassle free knowing the fact that you dont have to bring big amount of money.

BitcoinIsAlgebraic

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:27:12 AM

When will the youtube and other websites start to pay us with bitcoin?

I doubt youtube will ever accept Bitcoin as it's not really selling anything apart from movies and youtube red and if they were to sell for bitcoin it will probably be a long time from now.
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:30:46 AM

I think developers and owners of those well known site are now looking into bitcoin since its obvious that bitcoin is getting more popular and more people are actually using it I guess they are now studying the possibilities of using bitcoin as a payment for something. It is also obvious that the future we are heading now will include the digital currencies so we better start adopting this thing.
degaga15

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:43:42 AM

yes, until now I have not thought, why youtube and other sites have not paid using bitcoin maybe because there are some countries that do not know about bitcoin and do not understand, and maybe because the payment using dollars could be easier.
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:50:09 AM

In the future.that day is not too far away from us.
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:51:15 AM

I don't know about when YouTube started paying people but if they do, I would really want to know about it but when they will start paying with bitcoin is when no one knows because YouTube I know is one platform that plays by the rule and accepts to abide by laws of the countries they operate so until governments of countries legalised the use of bitcoin, I don't see YouTube adopting it not now, not in the future.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:55:23 AM

Maybe time will come or sooner that youtube and other website will start paying using bitcoin. Developer and owners of those known site now are looking to figure-out to bitcoin as form of payment since nowadays bitcoin is popular and many virtual transaction now are bitcoin is involve and used. I think thy are now studying the possibility of using bitcoin in the form of payment.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:58:15 AM

That would be possible if every country in this world is started to accept bitcoin as a means of payment. So i think bitcoin acceptance takes a very long long time. And if people have now access and conct with bitcoin therefore there has the possibility that bitcoin will be accepted as a means of payment.

w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:35:03 PM

Soon I bet. The thing is Amazon, one of the leading buy and sell online website is already accepting bitcoin as payment. Therefore, if a company as big as Amazon, already accepts bitcoin, then why not others like youtube. It will be the way for other websites to accept bitcoin as well and implement it on their system.
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:39:29 PM

Soon I bet. The thing is Amazon, one of the leading buy and sell online website is already accepting bitcoin as payment. Therefore, if a company as big as Amazon, already accepts bitcoin, then why not others like youtube. It will be the way for other websites to accept bitcoin as well and implement it on their system.

I dont think so that amazon can influence other country or company to accept bitcoin as a means of payment. But it has the possibility if and only if the government will accept and recognize bitcoin. This will takes a very long time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:47:37 PM

I think sooner or later they will already start paying and adapt the payment system of bitcoin. It is not only for universal purpose but they could also save hassle as much as possible. I don't also see some problems regarding this kind of payment system.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:47:45 PM

When the community demands it in droves and it makes fiscal sense for them to do so

Well, youtube pay youtubers using cash, but it's better if they can pay everyone through wallet address.
I am not sure why youtube prefer to use cash instead of other payment method, or even paypal.
Considering bitcoin price volatility, it's make sense for them to use cash for payment method, it's easier to calculate and fiat currency value doesn't change significantly even for months.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:56:50 PM

If that will be, it will be coming soon, when the majority of the world population has known about bitcoin. But still, you can buy some bit by bit from the currency you are been paid with from your work.
SainagBurra

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:10:01 PM

Definitely not now.Bitoin price is not stabilized and could increase or decrease.Unless the whole world uses bit[Suspicious link removed]gle will never use it because of the volatility of bitcoin. It may happen after all the coins got mined.

Electroneum
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:12:14 PM

For me, it will be great. You don’t need to go on the establishment just to pay your bills. You don’t need to fall in line into a very long and your time will not be waste. But I think bitcoin price most be stable if that happen, to make things easy and many adaptation will be happen.  Smiley

some bitcoin wallets now supports paying bills, like water bills, electricity bills and even tuition fees on some private schools. also buying mobile loads/mobile recharge , mobile data/internet data and more are now possible using a single bitcoin wallet, im talking about coins.ph but i guess its only available on asian countries like philippines. i think it dosent really need for the bitcoins value to be stable in order to use them as a payment method , instead they can rather adjust thier pricing according to the current value of bitcoin.
- p.s im not advertising the wallet that i mentioned earlier.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:13:57 PM

Yes I also agree that all the other online website must start paying Bitcoins instead of cash and I think that will happen in some time frame

I would like to ask Are you earning with youtube or your website? now i'm earning with youtube and it is my primary income. Myself will not choose to receive payment by bitcoin. Reason:
First: the price of bitcoin is unstable, example: i always receive my payment on 21 to 23 of every month after i receive my payment if bitcoin is increase then so great but if it is down i will lost my money so i only receive by cash.
Second: if you receive your money that you will not spend then you should choose bitcoin. if you need money to pay to your bill the why you have choose bitcoin to lost more fees for exchange site Smiley
I definitely agree, someday google open option to receive payment / delivery with bitcoin.
This is the fundamental problem we make the count of value btc, btc price is always up and down.
but if we set to default $ usd, then the count will remain, only convert from usd to btc always change, this is not a problem. such as the example of bitpay merchants, etc.
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:14:56 PM

Youtube shouldn't be long enough to pay in bitcoin. I think. The first step is to try ETH or dog coins first After all, the two coins are the most used, and it's easy to promote. Recently, Amazon has begun to promote bitcoin payment, maybe by the end of this year, youtobe can use coins  Wink :)

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
vandvl

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:15:06 PM

ithink if that happen the founder of youtube is agree with this because he can save money because the price of bitcoin is fluctuations how about if happen the bitcoin price is falling down so you can earn in small amount right?
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:19:27 PM

No that won’t happen in today’s date because it will cost big money to them. The implementation would be very tough to do because they won’t be able to track the funds in right due to fluctuating prices of bitcoin. How they will pay no body knows because every other day the prices for bitcoin are completely different.
Zastria

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:24:03 PM

With the development of the world of cryptocurrency, payments or transactions by sites using bitcoin are possible. Nowadays many online stores are receiving bitcoin as payment
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: