Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:29:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin online payments  (Read 5708 times)
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:46:05 PM

Only crypto related sites pay in BTC or any of their coin. Other sites do not want to adopt BTC as payment mode coz of 2 reasons:
1. Volatility in BTC(High price fluctuation)
2. Many Users of these websites may not believe in BTC. They might not be comfortable in receiving BTC as a payment mode.

So these 2 reasons resist BTC to become Internet's official currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:57:20 AM

on process I guess. Bitcoin is a simple means of payment. technological developments each year will change, everyone will want to instant. and bitcoin is the solution, hopefully it will happen soon.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:02:10 PM

Yes I also agree that all the other online website must start paying Bitcoins instead of cash and I think that will happen in some time frame
Using bitcoin on online payments is nice idea because it will help you to pay your bills or payment in some easy steps. In addition to that,  as of now there are lot of online sites who already start to accept bitcoin and I think it will help them to gain more funds.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:09:47 PM

I believe very soon they will adopt and update they payment system to bitcoin, but it will still depend on the global acceptability of bitcoin. Bitcoin most international fame will not just adopt a system without it been globally accepted. Because they are also protecting their interest. We all knows that bitcoin is yet to be globally declared as a legal currency.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 12:12:06 PM

When will the youtube and other websites start to pay us with bitcoin?

Soon, but not in bitcoin i think. Google is a huge company. They might create their own coin and will be use to all of their services. And other companies will do that too. I think that will be the future of cryptocurrency and bitcoin will be the center of it.

Alfinopogi

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:25:13 PM

If bitcoin use as online payments i think it is good because will make it easy to pay and no hassle  and because everyone will want to instant. and bitcoin is the solution, hopefully it will happen soon.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:38:18 PM

Soon, but not in bitcoin i think. Google is a huge company. They might create their own coin and will be use to all of their services. And other companies will do that too. I think that will be the future of cryptocurrency and bitcoin will be the center of it.
If every company starts coming up with their own form of cryptocurrency how do you give a valuation ,the concept of bitcoin is decentralization and that is the reason it is successful and for big corporates to accept bitcoin it might take a longer time,because if they look at the financial structure it may not be a viable solution for them to start using bitcoin as a payment system until they have a solid front end,hope we will see them in the future.
keenjester

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:04:40 PM

Want or not, it's still need a long distance to reach to that point. But the first step is very smooth, the biggest buy/sell website in the world already used Bitcoin . It's amazon , they already add Bitcoin in the method payment.
Kmrherradura05

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

soohi

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:18:50 PM

Bitcoin as payment for youtube and other websites?.
It is not impossible, but I think not everyone wants Bitcoin as their payment to received online. Bitcoin can be included in the option of mode of payment like Cash : Bitcoin : Fund Transfer and the like. Some doesn’t want Bitcoin because we all know that Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and the value of interest in unstable. If the value increases then its good but if it decreases its totally a loss. They tend to choose payment through cash because you have it already in your hands. But if you do not need to use it right away its better to make payment as Bitcoin where you can make it as an investment. Maybe in a few more years Bitcoin will be included in the option of mode of payment. 😊

crypto4lambo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:37:36 PM

I think it will be widespread use if and only if it can solve its major drawbacks that hold back online merchants to use bitcoin. Its high fees and slower transaction rate compared to it rivals will be a big factor to consider. Not to mention that it is very volatile which is not advisable to be used as payment. There are other altcoins that can be worth looking at but I believe that bitcoin has its edge on security. Dev team are always ensuring its security that makes it a reliable and secured investment and/or payment. I believe that in the near future Bitcoin will be respected as a currency and be widely used specially on online transactions.

lepricoin

Activity: 673
Merit: 112

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:15:15 PM

soon. probably when bitcoin recognize as a currency countries such as America, China, UK. Then such sites will have no choice but to make such services possible

tunctioncloud

Activity: 440

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:17:30 PM

It will never come. There is no reason for website such as YouTube or I do not know whatever else you have in mind to pay us at all. So that would implicate a complete different economical model. So this change is not for tomorrow. And about them paying us with Bitcoin after this change, well, come back in the next century.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:21:00 PM

soon. probably when bitcoin recognize as a currency countries such as America, China, UK. Then such sites will have no choice but to make such services possible

Though bitcoin is already recognized by most countries as alternative payment for products or services, they still are reluctant on making bitcoin as payment due to its decentralized nature. But by basing it from the charts, bitcoin has shown tremendous price increases over the past weeks and I guess that big organizations/companies will start to utilize it. At the end of the day, money is everything for those businesses and making bitcoin as payment will garner them more profits compared to fiat. Lastly, the only hindrance that barriers this idea is the availability and acceptance of people into bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
monir34

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:23:59 PM

World fast online money transfer by Bitcoin. It's possible transfer any where in the world very low fee and secure. Also Bitcoin is great prossesor to receive money outsourcer around the world. May online worker get their payment by Bitcoin now. It's great to hear that many online shops are accept Bitcoin include Microsoft.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:28:57 PM

Youtube is owned by Google and being under there program is really hard to see for it to accept Bitcoin as one of their methods to pay their advertisers. Google is a known company that moderates and enforces law in their websites, such as Youtube blocking and deleting videos that have copyright infringement on them and also disabling some monetization on certain videos that have violated some of their rules. With that being said it will be a long time for Google to consider paying their advertisers with Bitcoin.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:40:28 PM

Only crypto related sites pay in BTC or any of their coin. Other sites do not want to adopt BTC as payment mode coz of 2 reasons:
1. Volatility in BTC(High price fluctuation)
2. Many Users of these websites may not believe in BTC. They might not be comfortable in receiving BTC as a payment mode.

So these 2 reasons resist BTC to become Internet's official currency.

true, because of high volality, in other words the price is very easy to change, bitcoin is more appropriate to be made as a commodity like gold rather than used as currency.
as you say, not everyone is willing to accept btc payouts. the reason can be as you mentioned. even though working in the digital world, not necessarily all of them are bitcoin users.

SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:14:14 PM

I don't think Google will ever adopt Bitcoin as their official currency to pay for their services. If they ever want to adopt crypto as a payment, they will surely like to make their own crypto-currency or tokens. Other sites except those are related to crypto-world, don't want pay in BTC coz of its price fluctuation.
nz_sana

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:34:12 AM

It is much better if payments are made online through bitcoin. But there is a problem too. Bitcoin was worth more when I was paid by bitcoin and where I got the payment, the cost of bitcoin dropped, so I lost my money. If it can be done that payment id determined by determining a fixed point of bitcoin.
BoonTech

Activity: 98

1st Job Marketplace without Crypto Fluctuation

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:37:33 AM

Bitcoin payments only take a few seconds and most transfers are confirmed immediately.this is the main advantage

grizmoblust

Activity: 379

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:31:22 AM

I think this will happen soon. Because, many stores and e-commerce transaction platforms such as eBay, Paypal, Overstock, Tigerdirect, Microsoft,...have accepted Bitcoin for payment.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: