Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:01:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How good is the ZRX team?  (Read 533 times)
zwiggggelbig (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:45:00 AM

I've been looking for some possible x10 gems into 2018 and I keep going back to ZRX as its a project where others can build upon it and those have a good history of doing extremly well. Also seeing many big traders holding onto ZRX. I want to ask to those who already researched it hard how good do you think their team is?

Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:47:43 PM

actually holding zrx, it is a long therm investment, tecnology developed is very advanced and market is not ready for it nowadays
one of the projects based on zrx is Radar Relay, if you check out it is really futuristic and there's not so many coins listed but I am sure that in the future it will be more scalable
the team is great and I think they are working in this way, developeing at high level, currently they are collaborating with many startups and there are enterprises looking at them and testing relays/parnership with Ox interface.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:43:22 PM

Although ZRX does not demonstrate fast growth during this week, I think this stuff will grow in future.
However, you cannot do any mining with it – just transactions. It will be also safer.
For stability and more security, the money from the investment and the sale of the token will be sent to the platform protection. The team works with Augur, Melonport, Maker and Aragon.
rainbow0207

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:14:01 PM

Really good as mentioned???
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:55:28 PM

I've been looking for some possible x10 gems into 2018 and I keep going back to ZRX as its a project where others can build upon it and those have a good history of doing extremly well. Also seeing many big traders holding onto ZRX. I want to ask to those who already researched it hard how good do you think their team is?

The zrx team was one of the reliable team in this year. But i suggest you to take a look on the eidoo project which the product already alive. As you can see about the main thing that the price of the zrx still above the ico price. it can be considered as a good reason for you. And why? that will be so difficult to keep the price will above the ico price.
I just waiting for the protocol and try to test it.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
rainbow0207

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:44:00 PM

The zrx team was one of the reliable team in this year. But i suggest you to take a look on the eidoo project which the product already alive. As you can see about the main thing that the price of the zrx still above the ico price. it can be considered as a good reason for you. And why? that will be so difficult to keep the price will above the ico price.
I just waiting for the protocol and try to test it.

okay, thank for your info
Digital Mutant

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:32:56 PM

new project based on Ox
http://amadeusrelay.org/
hope it is of your interest
Dullmartini

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:57:10 PM

They’re all really young and inexperienced, including their technical people. I’m not sure I’d put that much faith in them, but maybe I’m just an old fashioned curmudgeon. They do have a couple of great advisors, like the co founder of coinbase, but advisers are not always very involved. Personally, I’d stay out. It might be a good project in the very long run.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:13:55 PM

Well, i really don't see anything wromg about ZRX. In fact, I can only see great things about to happen to it. I can really see great  potential in ZRX. because as what i have noticed team really doesn't mind getting their hands dirty. They are pretty hands on with their job. Although it might not rise fast, but it really is something worth waiting for because it has great potential to rise in a few months time.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:21:44 PM

Honestly, i think that the ZRX project has a really great team behind it. And i think a lot of people would agree with this. Because i have seen how ZRX has been and how great it was advertised and administered. That is why i recommend investing into this team's project. I would surely invest if it so happened that i had money to invest but sadly, have none :/
rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:04:01 AM

I really like ZRX team they have a potential to improve more the project proposal,i have seen the greatness of being a team holding there reputation,i am convince to invest to this project,if i only have enough earnings to invest.
rainbow0207

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:03:47 PM

Honestly, i think that the ZRX project has a really great team behind it. And i think a lot of people would agree with this. Because i have seen how ZRX has been and how great it was advertised and administered. That is why i recommend investing into this team's project. I would surely invest if it so happened that i had money to invest but sadly, have none :/

Thank for your information, i will take a look.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:13:59 PM

ZRX has been a pumped coin, it doesnt have anything so interesting to be impressed about. I was very happy about buying that coin, but then i discovered that their team was not too active, and they were not replying to the investors or just to some other kind of activities.
And this is the main reason of why i have sold all my zrx coins, i dont trust in that team anymore and this is because they are not worried about their product.
I made some profit from it, but i dont see it as a long term project anymore.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
sjeezman

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:21:47 PM

zrx hasnt been pumped at all...
not even once...
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:01:22 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 11:25:28 PM by Bytem3

ZRX is awesome, protocol works great as well as the mobile app! Buy it when it's still low, I believe it will reach $10 - $15 in 2018.

UPDATED:

Just passed $1 Billion market cap!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Digital Mutant

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:19:25 PM

I recently saw an event with Likke ceo and others talking about crypto, among the speaker there was also a Zrx Dev.
Everybody was talking about their own book, the only one that was trying to approach crypto ecosystem from a different point of wiev was the zrx team dev.

It sounded me like an alien among business focussed persons...

Zrx is so disruptive that we doesn't even understand the layers systems and the great scalability and democracy of this tecnology.
ItsUnholy

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:26:06 PM

I was looking for some news about poloniex halting trading on ZRX today and saying that it will require help from the development team.  Of course, you never leave more on an exchange than what you're prepared to lose, but it still doesn't sound healthy for the coin.  Maybe it's retaliation for 0x becoming a platform for a decentralized exchange?
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:39:20 AM

I was looking for some news about poloniex halting trading on ZRX today and saying that it will require help from the development team.  Of course, you never leave more on an exchange than what you're prepared to lose, but it still doesn't sound healthy for the coin.  Maybe it's retaliation for 0x becoming a platform for a decentralized exchange?

I’m a long time 0x holder, and that does sound strange.  It is an ERC20 token so I can’t imagine there is much hangup with Send, Recieve, or the BlockChain. 

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:00:42 AM

ZRX is a token that I have always been very optimistic about. I was involved in their ICO and I believe that I can get the return of X100.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:41:03 AM

ZRX seems to be made up of a very capable team, and I believe in them. They communicate well with their community and this has proven its worth when the coin has been breaking resistance levels for the past few weeks.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: