Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Richest Saudi's Prince Statement  (Read 1843 times)
crypcoinmonster (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:40:59 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 06:38:18 PM by crypcoinmonster

What can you say about Prince  Alwaleed bin Talal of Saudi Arabia's  statement that bitcoin will collapse like Enron? Do you guys think that it will have significant value on the prices?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:00:38 AM

Just laugh on him, Even JP morgan, China, Russia and Korea cant stop BTC, who is this Saudi Prince? Another scumbag guy who wants to test his influence? So arab people will dump their BTC and this prince can buy the dropped coins from the dip.

I will not be amazed if BTC will persecuted by United Nations. Shame on these greedy and desperate people who wants to join the crypto wagon.

What can you say about Prince  Alwaleed bin Talal of Saudi Arabia's  statement that bitcoin will collapse like Enron? Do you guys think that it will a significant value on the prices?
n4poleon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:09:25 AM

Same person who said the Trump will never become president. Even a prince has track record of being wrong, although I wish Trump was never elected. However, he gets that it's not regulate and no one controls it.
admissions

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:12:21 AM

I mean someone that rich you would think he would understand economics and the value of Bitcoin. Unless now that he's earned his money he's ignorant to up and coming technologies and just wants some publicity.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:18:34 AM

If China, Russia, etc can't collapse it then no one can. BTC value can go up or down but total collapse not possible.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:27:04 AM

What can you say about Prince  Alwaleed bin Talal of Saudi Arabia's  statement that bitcoin will collapse like Enron? Do you guys think that it will a significant value on the prices?

He is an individual who has his sole right to express his opinion on tropical issues to show he is current with happenings around the world and that does not mean he must show support for bitcoin. He said his own and that's it. It still does not change anything even though his popularity over there is legendary, it does not spread all over the world. Even when the president of World Bank made her own statement, it still does not change anything why would a Prince statement matter at all?
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:30:55 AM

I mean someone that rich you would think he would understand economics and the value of Bitcoin. Unless now that he's earned his money he's ignorant to up and coming technologies and just wants some publicity.

He's a Saudi Prince so I'm not sure what, if anything, he has "earned". In any case it's fun to watch these guys used to ordering people around try to tell reality what it must do. The problem for them is reality does what it wants.

plus this dude has completely lost control of his eyebrows in this video:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/23/prince-alwaleed-says-bitcoin-will-implode-enron-in-the-making.html
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:53:11 AM

When a lot of people say this, his knowledge still stays ten years ago. Maybe some people worry about the future of bitcoin, but I'm not worried. Because it's a decentralized ecosphere. More and more mature, more and more accepted by most people. And it doesn't inflation, and I'm sure bitcoin won't collapse. Smiley

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:05:41 PM

Why are we listening to a Saudi Prince in the first place, if it was matters concerning oil and the them not respecting the rights of women in general i think he would have known exactly what to say but when it comes to Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies, he has no clue whatsoever.
chathushka

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:10:45 PM

Same person who said the Trump will never become president.Why are we listening to a Saudi Prince in the first place, I'm sure bitcoin won't collapse.  Cool Cool Cool
Oliver2

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:16:43 PM

Is the market value of virtual currency close to $ 200 billion, so easy to collapse, I do not believe.
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:47:49 PM

Al-Waleed bin Talal compared it to Enron who is a corporation or group of people authorized to act as a single entity. that is very different to Bitcoin who has the system works without a central repository or single administrator, systematically different to each other.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:53:28 PM

people who are talking about "collapse" and stuff like that about bitcoin want fame. nothing else. they are speculators in the market that also have invested heavily in bitcoin market and are earning a lot of money from it.

it is a safe bet too. not the collapse part, but the drop. you speculate that there has been a very long bull market, then you add all the drama that is upcoming regarding segwit2x (you obviously have to be involved with bitcoin to know these things), and other factors by analyzing the market and start pretending to be Nostradamus.

now if price never drops, you were just another idiot among others and will be forgotten. but you still have your hardware wallet filled with bitcoin, so who cares about what others think of you.

but if it drops you get a log of publicity and start telling everyone "i told you so" even if price never really collapsed and it was just a 20% drop for example Cheesy
all the while you short the shit out of market and make millions.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:56:57 PM

This is the same prince who stated that oil won't reach 100$ a barrel ever again. Look at what the price of an oil barrel right now is? Yeah it is still over half his prediction which is 49$.  Even though he has accurate statements it is about oil and mostly they have control over it while they don't have control over Bitcoin and they cannot really have a good accurate prediction with it as the buyers are the one who will determine the value of Bitcoin.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:01:47 PM

The fact that the fall in prices will immediately after people will get free coins that was to be expected. Just like the fact that this background will start to rise in the price of altcoins. But that does not mean that bitcoin will collapse. The Arabs sell their oil for dollars, and so afraid of devaluation. I think that such statements are associated with this.
Squidoogeek

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:03:36 PM

I wonder if he's related to the guy who tried to bribe Forbes or somebody in an attempt to get on their list of the world's richest people. Guys like him are all ego and tend to dismiss anything that they did not benefit from.
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:05:23 PM

This guy has just inherited all his wealth. Why would we listen about investment from him?
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:08:28 PM

This is nonsense...No one person, not a prince, not even a king can dictate how bitcoin will perform. Many have attempted to bitcoin down but to no avail. The community is the only entity which can dictate and manipulate bitcoin’s performance. If the community crumbles, then the possibility of the same happening to bitcoin may be considered.

cryptosipi

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:12:15 PM

Woww did he just did that,i wish fool people sell their bitcoins by this statement aand by that it price goes down again.
I really want to buy bitcoin if its price is at 3000usd.
I wish people become dumb again...lol.
just kidding..this statements are just a way to control the market they want us to sell bts so that they can buy bits in cheap.
hope you understand this and donot fall for the trap..Tongue
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:16:13 PM

he's just another guy that doesn't really know how crypto works. even if he's a saudi prince, he has no influence whatsoever in crypto world. so just ignore him. he just wants publicity by saying on something that he has little knowledge of.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: