Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:23:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We will help you to start own ICO  (Read 803 times)
Legend21 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:16:59 AM

Dear investors and users of ZONTO!
We are glad to announce that from  01.02.2018, the supervisory authority “The Department of Police and Border Patrol” of the Estonian republic has issued ZONTO two licences under the new law “Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act”.

• Licence for providing services of exchanging a virtual currency against a fiat currency;
  • Licence for providing a virtual currency wallet service.

The Estonian legal bureau "Kalashnikov Õigusbüroo" has provided us with assistance in obtaining these licenses, we thank them for their help, assistance and professionalism.

The received licenses gives ZONTO digital ecosystem users an opportunity to absolutely legally store ZONTO coins in their electronic purses inside the network,to buy,to sell and to convert them into fiat money.

Moreover the Licence for providing a virtual currency wallet service gives us the right to absolutely officially provide our customers a wallet for raising virtual currencies. Therefore, our company for now is the only company which provides wallets for raising virtual currencies on Token Sale within the scope of this Act.

How the exchange take place, what conditions, prices, fees and terms of exchange will be, we will tell in the near future. Follow the news and stay with ZONTO!

ZONTO is mind!

Jamie_K213

Activity: 235
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:49:04 AM

The idea is very interesting, so good luck to you, guys!
B!t_Kong

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:45:52 AM

How much does it cost to start an ICO? I might be able to recommend you to someone I know.
Hey man, they already wrote that, pretty fair to tell everything at once, but I guess it's worthy to ask what is their list of services

The price for participation is minimal and fixed for 3,5 BTC. We aren’t and won’t claim any additional fees from raisings, because ZONTO interest is in developing of our ecosystem and not in receiving funds from startups.
Thank you, for pointing it out because I over looked it as well.

Great project OP, best of luck.
CryptoNerd.io

Activity: 71
Merit: 6

CryptoNerd.io

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:53:50 PM

Its quite interesting to watch how ico/project gets regulated....

good luck!

CryptoNerd.io - currently looking for (more or less) skilled team, translators, admins etc
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:07:44 PM

the idea is interesting. this is one of a good idea which can explore someone who has a good project. but it should be careful because there are many scam around you.
rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:49:27 AM

Brilliant belief from your accompany and is about potential to beginning only success.
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

Frankly, for the first time I see such a platform for the development of ICO projects, but I think that there are already many similar ones. I think that it is worth to look at and more realistic about everything.

SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:12:03 AM

Some of the ICO turn consultancies are real reading an foolish and huge immensity from applier projects.
fonyo

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:24:54 AM

Some of the ICO begin consultancies are in actuality reading an unwarranted and outsize vastness from applier projects.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: